Trump GA Indictment (2 Viewers)

Users who are viewing this thread

1694217350063.png

that wont stop trump or the other stooges from trying.

They might but they’ll get the same judge and I think Meadows actually had the best chance, maybe Clark. But the others including Trump don’t have a chance with this judge.

It’s possible they do it anyway to take it up to the 11th and the SCOTUS - or they wait to see how Meadows fares.

They might but they’ll get the same judge and I think Meadows actually had the best chance, maybe Clark. But the others including Trump don’t have a chance with this judge.

It’s possible they do it anyway to take it up to the 11th and the SCOTUS - or they wait to see how Meadows fares.
    trump tends to escalate things to the Supreme Court since he thinks he bought them.

Lin Wood has apparently cooperated with the GA RICO prosecution:

"So, I definitely did the thing, but I didn't do it long enough to count"
    ============================================

Attorneys for pro-Donald Trump lawyer Ken Chesebro told a Georgia judge on Tuesday that providing "less than two months" of legal advice after the 2020 presidential election does not amount to a racketeering scheme.

Fulton County prosecutors call Chesebro the architect of a plan to send pro-Trump electors to the U.S. Congress in states that Joe Biden won. Along with the former president and 18 other co-defendants, Chesebro stands accused of violating Georgia's RICO statute, and prosecutors allege that the conspiracy involved acts of impersonation, forgery and false statements.

In his latest motion, Chesebro attacks the foundation of Fulton County District Attorney Fani Willis' application of Georgia's RICO statute............

If Fulton County Superior Court Judge Scott McAfee agrees with that reasoning, DA Willis' racketeering charges could be in trouble because prosecutors must prove that the alleged scheme remained "continuous" over a substantial period of time.

Georgia law does not specify how long that must be, but the U.S. Supreme Court found in the 1989 case of Northwestern Bell that conspiracy of a "few weeks or months" is not enough in a federal case.

"Mr. Chesebro’s total involvement in the matter lasted approximately six weeks," his attorney Scott Grubman wrote, adding that such a time frame would fall "well short of the substantial period of time required to establish close-ended continuity."............

Jurors who will participate in a sprawling criminal case against Donald Trump and 18 of his allies for their alleged efforts to overturn election results in Georgia will not be publicly identified by name, according to a ruling from the judge presiding over the case.

An order from Fulton County Supreme Court Judge Scott McAfee on 25 September prohibits filming or photographing jurors and prospective jurors and recording their conversations or statements.

None of the parties involved in the case may disclose any identifiable information about them – including their names, addresses, phone numbers and employment information – or the contents of juror questionnaires or other jury notes and documents, unless permitted by the court.

The response follows security concerns from Fulton County District Attorney Fani Willis, whose office cited fears that the case could be compromised and the defendants’ right to a fair trial “endangered” if “the identities of the jurors become known to the public” after a wave of online threats towards grand jurors who voted to indict the former president.

Prosecutors sought a court order to block the former president and his co-defendants, as well as members of the press and others in the court, from disclosing information about the jury pool.…..

I think, and I hope I’m wrong, that he doesn’t want to move it because he expects the GA legislature to remove Willis using their new law. And then the entire prosecution will go away.

Just turned on the TV and they are saying this defendant, Hall, is expected to provide testimony against Sidney Powell, as their charges almost completely overlap. It was said that Powell’s lawyers have been claiming GA has no documents proving that Powell was behind the Coffey County data breach. The thought is that this guy may have first hand knowledge of her role directing the breach.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

General News Feed

Fact Checkers News Feed

Back
    Top Bottom