Trump GA Indictment (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

This man is 6’3 215

IMG_0752.jpeg
    Carr.jpg

So I saw where his height and weight were entered into the court system before he even arrived at the jail. So confirmation that they took his word - so they accepted his lie.

Which makes me also think it’s possible he was allowed to submit a photo rather than have one taken at the jail. The lighting is way too good and the size of the jail logo is different. I also saw several days ago someone reported that Trump was negotiating with the court to not have to do a mug shot. I will bet his vanity couldn’t abide a picture he didn’t have control over, and he got them to allow him to submit his own photo.

Which just shows how he isn’t being treated like any other criminal.

So I saw where his height and weight were entered into the court system before he even arrived at the jail. So confirmation that they took his word - so they accepted his lie.

Which makes me also think it’s possible he was allowed to submit a photo rather than have one taken at the jail. The lighting is way too good and the size of the jail logo is different. I also saw several days ago someone reported that Trump was negotiating with the court to not have to do a mug shot. I will bet his vanity couldn’t abide a picture he didn’t have control over, and he got them to allow him to submit his own photo.

If he could take his own photo and this is what he chose...he looks like a deranged cheese puff.

Joy Reid had a really good observation last night during their panel discussion. She says Trump has always, always wanted to be a big deal to the very people his followers hate. That he has been motivated by trying to hang with the “elite” - celebrities and Manhattan society his whole life - but has never been really accepted by them. It absolutely enraged him to see Obama come along and receive the acceptance he could never get. He is a bitter old man and he has to know he will never get the acceptance he craved at this point. All he has is the adulation of people he doesn’t care about, people he would never associate with willingly. People he would kick out of his resorts…

That people anywhere believe the casual lies he constantly spews just amazes me….

This probably explains why people thought it was a fake.

Evidently Donald ceded ownership of MAL to Don, Jr. on Aug 4. The stated value was 440-some Million dollars - which seems inflated, in keeping with family tradition. I read that if convicted under RICO his assets could be seized, so this may be in anticipation of that. 🤷‍♀️

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

General News Feed

Fact Checkers News Feed

Back
    Top Bottom