The Voting Thread (Procedures, Turnout, Legal Challenges)(Update: Trump to file suit in PA, MI, WI, AZ, NV, GA) (3 Viewers)

< Previous | Next >

DaveXA

Reaction score
Look, I know that GOP guys love to get COVID. They just can't get enough of it. But maybe Rudy could try jsut a little bit harder not to get it until after the crazy lawsuits and press conferences are over?
Maybe he's trying to get it so he doesn't have to keep doing this. Apparently, he son has it, so only a matter of time, maybe.

EmBeeFiveOhFour

Reaction score
Maybe he's trying to get it so he doesn't have to keep doing this. Apparently, he son has it, so only a matter of time, maybe.
I posted it in the COVID thread earlier, but Giuliani's son -- who is a Trump White House employee (nepotism is great!) -- was at the press conference yesterday. At a minimum they have all been exposed to COVID. But I think it's safe to assume that they all expose themselves to COVID on pretty much a daily basis because the official GOP platform is to pretend COVID doesn't exist, just like they pretend that Donald Trump won the election.

efil4

Reaction score
I don't know, basically I read that as saying the lawyers don't want to be near anything that might be illegal.
So now Trump meeting these folks with just Trump and them?

YEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH....my god. Someone HAS to be in there in official and legal capacity.

WTH is going on???

DJ1BigTymer

Yo! We got some hats now...
Reaction score
Kemp is such an embarrassment. Certifies then calls for another hand count.

Kemp has already stolen at least one election, he feels confident he can steal more. Whether by denying citizens right to vote by rescinding their registrations, ignoring votes or just out right throwing their votes out, nothing is beneath him.

Neworleansfan

Reaction score
Kemp is such an embarrassment. Certifies then calls for another hand count.

He is just playing to the base for 2022. He knows full well that it isn’t going to happen. He is looking at the demographic change in GA and realizes that the only way he may win re-election is with voter suppression plus every Trump’s voters and even that might not be enough. Maybe he can pass laws to limit the number of POC from moving to GA.

surly

Reaction score
I just heard on Newsmax in some race, I am not sure where, 160,000 Trump votes were thrown out, but the down ticket votes were kept. I cannot find anything else on it. I have not done an exhaustive literature search since I only heard that 5 minutes ago. Just wondering if there was any word of this from other sources.

Maxp

Reaction score
I just heard on Newsmax in some race, I am not sure where, 160,000 Trump votes were thrown out, but the down ticket votes were kept. I cannot find anything else on it. I have not done an exhaustive literature search since I only heard that 5 minutes ago. Just wondering if there was any word of this from other sources.
I believe that is part of the Russian, CIA, dead Hugo Chavez, George Soros, Germany conspiracy.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

< Previous | Next >

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 2, Guests: 1)

Advertisement

Fact Checkers News Feed

General News Feed

Advertisement

Advertisement

Advertisement

Top Bottom