• No

Votes: 2 13.3%
  • It’s fake news

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Users who are viewing this thread

samiam5211

Reaction score
    I could post a ton of content about this, but I think 10 hours of videos would just turn people off.

I don’t think this is a partisan issue, but everything is these days.

There is legislation that would add funds to research this topic. Is that a good idea?

Should we be paying more attention to this than we are?

I just noticed that this thread has a poll asking this question: We should spent taxpayer money on investigating this?

I voted no because we've already been spending taxpayer money on investigating this for as long as I've been alive, and I'm kind of old.

The Religious Implications of Aliens
    ============================

Between heaven and Earth, where do aliens fit in?

That’s the question that NASA hopes theologians at the Center for Theological Inquiry (CTI) in Princeton, New Jersey, can answer, in a recent effort to understand how humans will react to news that intelligent life exists on other planets.

University of Cambridge religious scholar Rev. Dr. Andrew Davison, who also holds a doctorate in biochemistry from Oxford, is one of the 24 theologians enlisted to help with the project, the Times UK reported last week.

In a recent statement on the University of Cambridge’s Faculty of Divinity blog, Davison says his research so far has already seen “just how frequently theology-and-astrobiology has been topic in popular writing” during the previous 150 years…..

That’s the question that NASA hopes theologians at the Center for Theological Inquiry (CTI) in Princeton, New Jersey, can answer, in a recent effort to understand how humans will react to news that intelligent life exists on other planets.

University of Cambridge religious scholar Rev. Dr. Andrew Davison, who also holds a doctorate in biochemistry from Oxford, is one of the 24 theologians enlisted to help with the project, the Times UK reported last week.

In a recent statement on the University of Cambridge’s Faculty of Divinity blog, Davison says his research so far has already seen “just how frequently theology-and-astrobiology has been topic in popular writing” during the previous 150 years…..

Isn't it in the heaven were the aliens live?

They live, they die, and then they become eternal aliens is about how it has to go.

I could've saved NASA some money: religious leaders will do what they always do: find a way to fit extraterrestrials into their dogma; a number of them will decry "fake news!"; a number of them will decry "the devil's legions!"... some people will follow their leaders, some people will realize the truth.

I hated giving Tucker the click...

This was a pretty good interview. Garry Nolan is a well respected scientist, and has been nominated for a Nobel prize in the past, so he's about as mainstream as you will find.

I hated giving Tucker the click...

This was a pretty good interview. Garry Nolan is a well respected scientist, and has been nominated for a Nobel prize in the past, so he's about as mainstream as you will find.

Oh good grief!

That was painful.

That Gary Nolan is not a respected scientist. He's a space cadet nutter.

Nutters get nominated for the Noble prize from time to time. The issue is who actually gets the noble prize, Gary Noland didn't get it.

Gary Noland will not ever get it.

Seems like they are trying to use UFO's for something now.

I don't think the recent shoot downs had anything to do with UAP's or UFO's, but the government certainly wants us to think that.

Their descriptions of the objects are deliberately similar to the tic tac UFO David Favor talked about.

They've went from using balloons to cover for UFO's to using UFO's to cover for balloons.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Advertisement

General News Feed

Fact Checkers News Feed

Sponsored

Back
    Top Bottom