• No

Votes: 2 13.3%
  • It’s fake news

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Users who are viewing this thread

samiam5211

Reaction score
    I could post a ton of content about this, but I think 10 hours of videos would just turn people off.

I don’t think this is a partisan issue, but everything is these days.

There is legislation that would add funds to research this topic. Is that a good idea?

Should we be paying more attention to this than we are?

Before you were born we went through this sort of interest in aliens as well. I remember it, I was a fairly young person and it seemed very exciting and alluring. I see this as another revival in interest if you will. I don’t think it’s a coincidence that the early interest coincided with a period of social upheaval, and this one does as well.

Another fighter pilot commented under that video, he said light does very odd things up there. He and his co-pilot saw something they couldn’t explain either, and it turned out to be a reflection off of a nearby cliff. His co-pilot was convinced it wasn’t that, and they had seen a UFO. 🤷‍♀️

Before you were born we went through this sort of interest in aliens as well. I remember it, I was a fairly young person and it seemed very exciting and alluring. I see this as another revival in interest if you will. I don’t think it’s a coincidence that the early interest coincided with a period of social upheaval, and this one does as well.

Another fighter pilot commented under that video, he said light does very odd things up there. He and his co-pilot saw something they couldn’t explain either, and it turned out to be a reflection off of a nearby cliff. His co-pilot was convinced it wasn’t that, and they had seen a UFO. 🤷‍♀️

I guess we’ll see.

I’ll just say that your skepticism has prevented you from seeing what’s happened over the past four years on this topic.

The head of NASA is the one saying we are dealing with a non human intelligence. I don’t think that ever happened before I was born.

No, I would be very interested in seeing some real proof. And I am sincere in that I don’t want to seem to be completely dismissive. It’s fine to wonder about it.

I asked my son (teaches college physics) about these Pentagon videos and he referred me to these guys on YouTube:

and this was a good comment under their video:

3C523B97-93A9-47D2-9265-26A1F2D928D3.jpeg

I don’t want to be a wet blanket, so I probably won’t argue this or post again. Carry on if you want to believe.

Just want to add that the Corridor Crew guys are pretty great.

This is such a cool topic. It's almost impossible to imagine that there aren't other intelligent beings among the billions of planets in the universe, but what's not impossible to imagine is that there may not be a way to make contact. That is the big question, and it's tantalizing to believe that some beings have figured out how to traverse the vast distances. Maybe some being can use wormholes, or they've figured out how to bend space, which is what seems to be suggested by witnesses, or some quality of quantum physics, or some other physics that we aren't aware of. If we don't kill each other, given another 100 years, I think we'll make extraordinary discoveries that may answer these questions. Or maybe these contacts have already occurred or will occur to accelerate those discoveries.

Citation needed.

After speaking with several of the naval aviators who observed the unknown craft, NASA’s chief is convinced that the pilots “saw something, and their radars locked onto it.” Asked to speculate about the nature of the phenomena, Nelson – an Army veteran, former senator and ex-astronaut – responded, “Who am I to say that planet Earth is the only location of a life form that is civilized and organized like ours?”

Head of DNI also confirmed unexplainable strange encounters that might be ET in origin.

This topic is much further along then some random dudes on youtube doing debunking videos.

Head of DNI also confirmed unexplainable strange encounters that might be ET in origin.

This topic is much further along then some random dudes on youtube doing debunking videos.

Where does it quote the head of NASA saying "we are dealing with a non human intelligence"?

Where does it quote the head of NASA saying "we are dealing with a non human intelligence"?

It doesn't. The head of NASA, and DNI have both confirmed that "encounters" are happening, and they aren't sure of the origin. They aren't ruling out ET.

It doesn't. The head of NASA, and DNI have both confirmed that "encounters" are happening, and they aren't sure of the origin. They aren't ruling out ET.

So why quote it as reply to my post seeking a citation for the head of NASA saying we are dealing with non-human intelligence?

So why quote it as reply to my post seeking a citation for the head of NASA saying we are dealing with non-human intelligence?

They appear to be all but saying it. You could have just read the article linked. This is from the same article I already linked to you in the response. The offical line is "We don't know. " No one seems to think it's our tech, or foreign. By a process of elimination it doesn't leave a lot of options.

John Ratcliffe, former President Trump’s director of national intelligence, is particularly vocal about UFOs.

In a series of interviews, Ratcliffe ruled out secret U.S. technology and cited “high confidence” intelligence assessments to eliminate foreign adversaries as possible explanations for the most compelling UFO encounters. According to the former head of U.S. intelligence, some UFOs exhibit “technologies that we don’t have and, frankly, that we are not capable of defending against.

They appear to be all but saying it.
    No, they don't.
    You could have just read the article linked.
    I did.
    This is from the same article I already linked to you in the response. The offical line is "We don't know. "
    And how does "we don't know" lead you to "dealing with a non human intelligence"?

No one seems to think it's our tech, or foreign. By a process of elimination it doesn't leave a lot of options.
    Like lightning? Or eclipses? The burning bush?

And using a Trump lackey as a source? How low have we fallen.

No, they don't.

I did.

And how does "we don't know" lead you to "dealing with a non human intelligence"?

Like lightning? Or eclipses? The burning bush?

And using a Trump lackey as a source? How low have we fallen.

A man who wants to "win" an argument to make himself feel superior. You can believe the current dni, head of nasa, the pilots and the previous dni, or some dudes on youtube. I don't care. I'm not in this thread to convince you. If you are so disinterested, and dismissive why post in this thread?

A man who wants to "win" an argument to make himself feel superior. You can believe the current dni, head of nasa, the pilots and the previous dni, or some dudes on youtube. I don't care. I'm not in this thread to convince you. If you are so disinterested, and dismissive why post in this thread?

I don't want to win an argument, although you defeated your own. And I don't want to feel superior, I AM superior.

Originally, I asked of Sam for a quote of the head of NASA stating "we are dealing with a non human intelligence". You decided to chime in, with not a quote of the head of NASA saying "we are dealing with a non human intelligence". Then you tell me it is implied, and then you ask "what else could it be"?

Your assumption that I am disinterested is erroneous. I am simply not just going to assume "god did it it's aliens" until we have some actual evidence of aliens. A grainy video of something unknown flying around like if it was a hummingbird or a dragonfly doesn't prove non human technology.

I don't want to win an argument, although you defeated your own. And I don't want to feel superior, I AM superior.

Originally, I asked of Sam for a quote of the head of NASA stating "we are dealing with a non human intelligence". You decided to chime in, with not a quote of the head of NASA saying "we are dealing with a non human intelligence". Then you tell me it is implied, and then you ask "what else could it be"?

Your assumption that I am disinterested is erroneous. I am simply not just going to assume "god did it it's aliens" until we have some actual evidence of aliens. A grainy video of something unknown flying around like if it was a hummingbird or a dragonfly doesn't prove non human technology.

The current understanding is that it's not our tech, or a foreign tech. They also know it's not lightning, eclipses, the burning bush, hummingbird or a dragonfly or whatever dismissive assumption you want to include. So what else is it? Also, stop using a logical fallacies to push back on points if you are so superior. You can't attack the source because you don't like what the previous DNI said. Who he was appointed by holds no barring on his assertions.

This amendment seems to have triggered uninformed skeptics. It's all over this thread now. This topic should be light-hearted, and fun. Instead we have a guy making sectarian arguments parsing every word by the OP of the thread.

I'll say it again.

Don't like the topic? Don't click on the thread.

Last edited:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Advertisement

General News Feed

Fact Checkers News Feed

Sponsored

Back
    Top Bottom