• No

Votes: 2 13.3%
  • It’s fake news

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Users who are viewing this thread

samiam5211

Reaction score
    I could post a ton of content about this, but I think 10 hours of videos would just turn people off.

I don’t think this is a partisan issue, but everything is these days.

There is legislation that would add funds to research this topic. Is that a good idea?

Should we be paying more attention to this than we are?

Just posting stuff here so that when the aliens land you guys will have a place to go and get caught up.

This is an account if Roswell that is in the National Archives.

It doesn’t seem like this guy is making anything up.

It’s akin the US military circa 2021 vs the British Armada circa 1721
    Nah. Much, much bigger technology gap. It would be a bigger tech gap from us now to alien technology than it would be us to neanderthals. For all we know, our brains at 100% utilization might not be enough to understand alien technology.

Nah. Much, much bigger technology gap. It would be a bigger tech gap from us now to alien technology than it would be us to neanderthals. For all we know, our brains at 100% utilization might not be enough to understand alien technology.

Yea, but we’d probably do some things better than them.

Imagine if we could have just observed and actually understood all the Native American cultures, instead of destroying them because we assumed we were more advanced.

Do Joe Rogan and an alien see the same thing when they take DMT?

@Saintamaniac

I don’t know if you are giving the gap between a flintlock and a drone strike or a wooden sailboat against an aircraft carrier enough credit

Just because they had some guns instead of sticks doesn’t mean shirt. they wouldn’t make it an hour.

Just like us. We wouldn’t even know what hit us more than likely. Just vaporized so they could take the planet or paralyzed and taken as food whatever their reason for being here.

Do Joe Rogan and an alien see the same thing when they take DMT?
    I can definitively answer this question in the negative. Honestly, I've never even seen the same thing as other humans I took it with. I've come as close as possible for me to see what I consider God on DMT before while other times I've felt like I was on some alien planet, exploring the recesses of my mind while externally I was really just on the foot of Canal Street by the river.

I can definitively answer this question in the negative. Honestly, I've never even seen the same thing as other humans I took it with. I've come as close as possible for me to see what I consider God on DMT before while other times I've felt like I was on some alien planet, exploring the recesses of my mind while externally I was really just on the foot of Canal Street by the river.
    Oh, I've never tried DMT, but i thought that everyone saw elves when they took DMT.

That's what i get for having Joe Rogan as my sole source of research on the topic.

Oh, I've never tried DMT, but i thought that everyone saw elves when they took DMT.

That's what i get for having Joe Rogan as my sole source of research on the topic.
    I listened to a Joe Rogan podcast the other day for the first time ever because my Alexa picked some random podcast of his to play after the series I was listening to finished. When it was over, I was stunned that it is so popular. It was a struggle to get through the whole thing but I kept waiting for the part of the episode that attracts so many people to listen to it, unfortunately, I was pretty let down when it never came.

Intergalactic defense systems would be a giant waste of money.
    Quite simply any hostile intelligent life that has the tech to reach us will squash us like an insect.

The only chance for survival for humanity lives inside the imagination of science fiction writers. Will Smith isn’t walking through that door.

I mean, currently our understanding of the universe makes it impossible to reach us. So any being getting here has a working knowledge of the universe far superior to ours. Their weaponry would be devastating. shirt we haven’t even thought of.

It’s akin the US military circa 2021 vs the British Armada circa 1721. Jets and nuclear subs vs. flintlocks and wind power. No amount of planning and national pride is offsetting that technology gap.

Our only hope is that they are peaceful benevolent aliens.

But based on the history of our world, explorers showing up to your land usually aren't the most peaceful sort...

Our only hope is that they are peaceful benevolent aliens.

But based on the history of our world, explorers showing up to your land usually aren't the most peaceful sort...

I think that's why they haven't introduced themselves to us.

UFO sightings go back a really really long time, and there is enough consistency between the sightings to think they were all seeing the same things that our pilots have been reporting.

1637352666583.jpeg

Attachments

• 1637352720351.jpeg
      1637352720351.jpeg
      22.8 KB · Views: 87
    Looks like the Pentagon is trying to get ahead of Congress so they can keep control over the information. Hopefully this doesn't lead to Congress trying to drop their legislation creating a new independent agency to investigate and report on these things.

The Pentagon announced on Tuesday that it is establishing a new group to investigate unidentified aerial phenomena (UAP), months after a U.S. intelligence report prompted calls for more research into sightings and possible signs of extraterrestrial life.

The group will spearhead the U.S.’s efforts to “detect, identify and attribute objects of interests in Special Use Airspace (SUA), and to assess and mitigate any associated threats to safety of flight and national security,” according to a statement from the Pentagon.

Just like with deities, we create UFO narratives based on what we know of ourselves, and give the unknown extraordinary (even fantasic) properties.

UFO sightings go back a really really long time, and there is enough consistency between the sightings to think they were all seeing the same things that our pilots have been reporting.

1637352666583.jpeg

Same with dragons. You can find depictions/tales/worship of dragons in cultures around the world, from ancient China to ancient México. We just don't believe in dragons anymore.

Same with dragons. You can find depictions/tales/worship of dragons in cultures around the world, from ancient China to ancient México. We just don't believe in dragons anymore.
    Yea, but no one sees dragons today.

We haven't picked up any dragons on radar lately either.

I asked my son (teaches college physics) about these Pentagon videos and he referred me to these guys on YouTube:

and this was a good comment under their video:

3C523B97-93A9-47D2-9265-26A1F2D928D3.jpeg

I don’t want to be a wet blanket, so I probably won’t argue this or post again. Carry on if you want to believe.

I don’t want to be a wet blanket, so I probably won’t argue this or post again. Carry on if you want to believe.
    Yea, except the pilots have reported what they've seen with their own eyes too.

It's easy to debunk the videos when that's all the information there is, but if you look at what David Fravor says he saw happen with his own eyes, you know it wasn't a baloon.

There is a reason this is getting so much attention right now, and it's not because of something that is so easily debunked.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Advertisement

General News Feed

Fact Checkers News Feed

Sponsored

Back
    Top Bottom