The official DNC Convention thread (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

GrandAdmiral

Reaction score
    So tonight is night 1 of the Democratic convention and we'll hear from John Kasich and Michelle Obama. Thought it would be good to have a central place as the old PDB days.

I really liked Michelle’s speech.

Amy Klobuchar is a good woman, such a sunny optimist, maybe I identify with her, lol.

And I turned off the coverage when Brian Williams started talking over the final song. 😡

I liked Bernies if you supported me you need to vote for Biden

Also liked Michelle's 'get that third party "vote your conscience" garbage out of here'

And her clarifying her 'when they go low, we go high' statement

I gotta be honest, i had no idea you were black... or maybe i did and just forgot, lol
    I've got to honestly say, I don't know what anybody is and I really don't care. Some of you may mention it or make it obvious at times, but I usually forget rather quickly. I tend to remember how people interact with me much more than anything else.

Michelle was incredible last night.

She’s got a presidential future if she wants it someday.

Yep Michelle nailed it.

She just has a way of slicing up the other side but in the most sweet way. No anger just tells it like it is.

I find it amazing the best president of my lifetime is second favorite Obama.

A1ECB30D-56E8-4841-9F76-01A733BF5707.jpeg

Predictable

I've noticed that lately people have been spinning the 170K+ deaths as a good thing because with out the outstanding response that death toll would be in the millions
    ===========================================
    President Trump early Tuesday lashed out at Michelle Obama after the former first lady issued a blistering criticism of the incumbent president during remarks at the virtual Democratic National Convention.

"Somebody please explain to @MichelleObama that Donald J. Trump would not be here, in the beautiful White House, if it weren't for the job done by your husband, Barack Obama," Trump tweeted early Tuesday morning.

Trump, who did not criticize Michelle Obama directly, went on to call presumptive Democratic presidential nominee Joe Biden an "afterthought" and accused former President Barack Obama of offering a "very late & unenthusiastic endorsement" of his former vice president. Barack Obama endorsed Biden, who served as his vice president for eight years, after it was clear that Biden was the Democratic Party's presumptive nominee.

"My Administration and I built the greatest economy in history, of any country, turned it off, saved millions of lives, and now am building an even greater economy than it was before. Jobs are flowing, NASDAQ is already at a record high, the rest to follow," Trump continued, defending his administration's response to the novel coronavirus, which has now killed more than 170,000 Americans and devastated the U.S. economy.

"Sit back & watch!" he added.................

The projection is impressive - Michelle Obama is the divisive one???

Donald Trump: the living embodiment of "I know you are but what am I?"
    ===========================================

President Trump on Tuesday complained that former first lady Michelle Obama's speech a night earlier at the Democratic National Convention was "extremely divisive," hitting back after she said he's "in over his head."

"She was over her head, and frankly she should've made the speech live, which she didn't do," Trump said during a White House event commemorating the 100th anniversary of women's suffrage. "She taped it. It was taped a long time ago because she had the wrong deaths. She didn't even mention the vice presidential candidate in the speech."

"She gets these fawning reviews. If you gave a real review it wouldn't be so fawning," Trump added. "I thought it was a very divisive speech. Extremely divisive." ...............

I've got to honestly say, I don't know what anybody is and I really don't care. Some of you may mention it or make it obvious at times, but I usually forget rather quickly. I tend to remember how people interact with me much more than anything else.
    That's one of the benefits of being able to hid behind the veil of the internet.

Predictable

I've noticed that lately people have been spinning the 170K+ deaths as a good thing because with out the outstanding response that death toll would be in the millions

They just ignore the fact that the millions of deaths was the "if we do nothing response" and we still might get there. You never know what's going to happen once all the states have reopened their incubato....i mean colleges and schools.

I really liked Michelle’s speech.

Amy Klobuchar is a good woman, such a sunny optimist, maybe I identify with her, lol.

And I turned off the coverage when Brian Williams started talking over the final song. 😡

I didnt even realize that was Stephen Stills playing guitar on For What Its Worth, and I even saw CSN in concert back in the day. 😱

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Advertisement

General News Feed

Fact Checkers News Feed

Sponsored

Back
    Top Bottom