The Joe Biden 2020 tracker thread (2 Viewers)

Users who are viewing this thread

If you hate Trump and would vote for a pile of rocks to keep him out of the WH again... Fine.
    I don't hate Trump. I would not vote for a pile of rocks to keep him out.

If there isn't a candidate that I think is worth my vote for president, I don't vote for any candidate.

If you honestly voted for Kanye West, laughing the whole time, out of being "losing your mind pissed" at the Republican and Democratic candidates, then you are doing the exact same thing that you constantly, condescendingly criticize others for doing.

You and the candidate you say you voted for are no better than anyone else, you're no worse either, but you're definitely not any better. You're just another schlub like the rest of us.

Last edited:
    I doubt few here disagree with you that we should have a better political system with more parties/voices. You only get that through one of three ways. Either by working incrementally through the system we have to change it, having a revolution to change it or waiting until it all collapse and pick up the pieces. The problem with waiting for the last one to happen is that we're more likely to end up in an autocracy.

So while everything may be a joke, people are still being elected to run the country and we are all being affected by those decisions.

Yeah, we can't just put our collective heads in the sand. It's the system we have, as messed up as things are. Just have to try and make the most of what's available and see what the future holds.

So about texas...

I've seen a video where a bunch of trucks with maga flags surround the bus on interstate and try to box it in and keep it from it's destination

So about texas...

I've seen a video where a bunch of trucks with maga flags surround the bus on interstate and try to box it in and keep it from it's destination

Damn shame

So about texas...

It is like @SBTB and I have been saying in the Electoral College thread. There are Trump supporters that are very aggressive, and it is dangerous. The best thing that could happen is for Texas to go to Biden this year. They need to be humbled a bit. They won't go away for good, but it will knock them down a notch.

They are similar to a certain group of Bama fans (usually the ones that did not attend the university) that are all in your face with "Roll Tide!," but when they get beat, they disappear for a while.

They are similar to a certain group of Bama fans (usually the ones that did not attend the university) that are all in your face with "Roll Tide!," but when they get beat, they disappear for a while.

This couldn't be more accurate.

And I think because of that one item (never attending) their fervor is even higher than most. So they, thru association, feel accomplished.

It's a severe issue that was brought about by Facebook where people use to project success and others to measure success.

Texas has been the worst about it, but it’s happening other places too. They have been parking near where Kamala or Biden are speaking and blowing their horns to try and drown them out.

It’s Brown Shirt behavior and if Trump loses I think we will have a few rough days slink away. That’s why I’ve made sure my wife is armed.

So about texas...

I hope they are all arrested. I've worked with the type for the last decade. They are wannabee pussies, every single one. When I would tell these people I was from New Orleans they'd always have some almost overtly racist comment about the city and how bad it was. I got so tired of it that I would reply very loudly in public "oh you have a problem because of all the black people." That shut them up.

Does Biden not get secret service protection? Are we trying to out failed state Mexico?

He does. But I think that's just a general campaign bus? Biden was always planned to be in Michigan with Obama today with Kamala in Texas. She's visiting different areas of Texas. They both have a detail.

He does. But I think that's just a general campaign bus? Biden was always planned to be in Michigan with Obama today with Kamala in Texas. She's visiting different areas of Texas. They both have a detail.

I’m guessing Kamala was on the bus that was ambushed, and maybe her ‘detail’ consisted of a couple of Secret Service guys who were on the bus and obviously outnumbered by the self appointed Trump militia?

I’m guessing Kamala was on the bus that was ambushed, and maybe her ‘detail’ consisted of a couple of Secret Service guys who were on the bus and obviously outnumbered by the self appointed Trump militia?

Trump supporters followed and harassed Kamala yesterday as well, but my understanding is this was a campaign event that didn't feature either of the candidates. There were some local and state politicians attending.

Trump supporters followed and harassed Kamala yesterday as well, but my understanding is this was a campaign event that didn't feature either of the candidates. There were some local and state politicians attending.

Sure will be fun to watch these fools with their panties in a bunch if TX goes blue... Doubtful it’ll happen , but would be glorious to see.. and if it doesnt happen this year, it will in 2024 or 2028.

I hope they are all arrested. I've worked with the type for the last decade. They are wannabee pussies, every single one. When I would tell these people I was from New Orleans they'd always have some almost overtly racist comment about the city and how bad it was. I got so tired of it that I would reply very loudly in public "oh you have a problem because of all the black people." That shut them up.

Wannabe? I thought they were actual pursies? Coulda fooled me.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Advertisement

General News Feed

Fact Checkers News Feed

Sponsored

Back
    Top Bottom