The Joe Biden 2020 tracker thread (2 Viewers)

Users who are viewing this thread

Watching the Biden town hall is like night and day from the current situation. Not my favorite candidate. Not a candidate I’m excited about. However, he has empathy and a really good grasp of the issues.
    Exactly. I would have been perfectly happy with John Kasich winning the Republican nomination and beating Hillary Clinton. Even Ted Cruz would have attempted to be a President for all Americans.

I don’t think Biden gets enough credit for his economic plans.

He should really be focusing on this stuff a lot more. Obviously Covid is important but at this point you can address it in fairly short order than move on to non-Covid talking points. Trump will continue to rant about the evil Marxist left and eventually independents will tune that out. They'll be looking to Biden to actually offer them some substance.

Texas is fool's gold for 2020. While it's smart for the DNC to keep laying the foundation for growth there, it doesn't make sense to commit serious assets this cycle. North Carolina and Florida are targets that make more sense. As well as keeping tabs on Minnesota, Michigan, Wisconsin, and Pennsylvania.

Texas is fool's gold for 2020. While it's smart for the DNC to keep laying the foundation for growth there, it doesn't make sense to commit serious assets this cycle. North Carolina and Florida are targets that make more sense. As well as keeping tabs on Minnesota, Michigan, Wisconsin, and Pennsylvania.

He has more than enough money to do so though.

It's a sound strategy. Biden has more money to spend than Trump does. The polling in Texas is close enough to force Trump to spend money and time campaigning there if Biden does or Trump risks losing by a slight margin in the state, like how Hillary took the rust belt states for granted and lost them.

Biden is going to spend money in every closely polling, traditionally Republican voting state, because Trump doesn't have the time or money to match. That will keep Trump from being able to afford to make any headway in the Biden leaning states without risking losing closely polling, traditionally Republican voting states.

Last edited:
    1603197614157.png

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Advertisement

General News Feed

Fact Checkers News Feed

Sponsored

Back
    Top Bottom