The Joe Biden 2020 tracker thread (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

show me the conclusion I drew about her intelligence and character. if you can't then we have nothing to discuss.
    We’ll try this again, since I’ll give you the benefit of a doubt and presume its a reading comprehension barrier we have, not my larger suspicion which is both an inability to engage honestly, but also a cognizant avoidance when made aware(additions highlighted and added for clarity and to provide additional examples of the intellectual hypocrisy).

You spent several pages and an entire day going to bat for people calling AOC a moron using inferential and deductive reasoning, spent the other part of the day using that same inferential/deductive process to make value judgements on others, than accosted another poster for using the same process to conclude a bigoted root to the accusations. When challenged on that you further demonstrated your incapacity for consistency by using that same process to label me while refusing to reconcile the ultimatum and cease and desist proclamation you made of the poster for using the same logic you and yours continue to use.

If you have any questions, let me know

Maybe, and I am spit balling here, maybe he doesnt like her because of the policies she has? I would guess you guys don't like a couple of Reps because of their policies, not their race or sex, right? This is old, its tired and it just lazy and dumb.

https://www.cnn.com/2020/05/12/poli...campaign-task-force-climate-change/index.html

More spitballing is needed because i've not seen once where it has been outlined in any detail what issues someone has with AOC's 'policies'. Well, other than the 'they want us all to not fly planes' rabble. Maybe I need to filter through the responses again.

Mind you, these are policies she just supports, not ones AOC herself made up.

This thread is mostly making assertions, not asking questions or wanting dialogue. Not that it's surprising.

You highlighted my comment about blackface, then replied about not having concrete evidence. What you didn't do was answer the question. Do you think blackface is racist?
    What has you so riled up about blackface this particular evening? The most notable examples of people in blackface of recent memory at least included the liberal Governor of Virginia and the liberal Prime Minister of Canada.

We’ll try this again, since I’ll give you the benefit of a doubt and presume its a reading comprehension barrier we have, not my larger suspicion which is both an inability to engage honestly, but also a cognizant avoidance when made aware(additions highlighted and added for clarity and to provide additional examples of the intellectual hypocrisy).

You spent several pages and an entire day going to bat for people calling AOC a moron using inferential and deductive reasoning, spent the other part of the day using that same inferential/deductive process to make value judgements on others, than accosted another poster for using the same process to conclude a bigoted root to the accusations. When challenged on that you further demonstrated your incapacity for consistency by using that same process to label me while refusing to reconcile the ultimatum and cease and desist proclamation you made of the poster for using the same logic you and yours continue to use.

If you have any questions, let me know
    sorry im not buying into your game. you said I drew conclusion about her, either quote me or buzz off.

What has you so riled up about blackface this particular evening? The most notable examples of people in blackface of recent memory at least included the liberal Governor of Virginia and the liberal Prime Minister of Canada.

And it was racist when they did it. What's your point?

I made a mistake when i tried to quote part of your post.

not sure what your asking

Is the person in blackface a racist? or is the person performing a racist connotation?

I'll take an answer to both of those, actually.

1. Is blackface racist?

2. Does blackface have racist connotations?

sorry im not buying into your game. you said I drew conclusion about her, either quote me or buzz off.

No game.

Just want to get this straight for the record.

So you wanna take your ball and go home, first because some posters used what someone was saying to draw a conclusion about them/their posts, next because I drew another inference based on your behavior in support of poster’s calling AOC stupid. Both mirroring the same way you used what we said(and others all day) to make sweeping value judgements and generalizations on us/them.

So when you did it it was cool, when it was turned around on you, in the smallest way possible, you want to storm out of the room pouting and calling foul....Still unable to see the inconsistency?

...Not gonna lie, feels sort of like a microcosm.

TLDR version: It’s ok all day when you draw sweeping generalizations and conclusions about someone’s persona, it’s beyond the pale when someone applies the same to you or the people you caucus with.

Last edited:
    More spitballing is needed because i've not seen once where it has been outlined in any detail what issues someone has with AOC's 'policies'. Well, other than the 'they want us all to not fly planes' rabble. Maybe I need to filter through the responses again.

Mind you, these are policies she just supports, not ones AOC herself made up.

This thread is mostly making assertions, not asking questions or wanting dialogue. Not that it's surprising.
    Untrue. I repeatedly asked for opinions on her from the left.
    Just as I’ve asked repeatedly why it’s ok to defend AOC while constantly doing the same and worse to Trump.
    Which still hasn’t been answered.

And it was racist when they did it. What's your point?

It just seems odd because it is so random. I have never seen someone in person in blackface and I really doubt I ever will. The only time I have given it any thought was when I observed that liberal politicians seem to get a pass for it.

It just seems odd because it is so random. I have never seen someone in person in blackface and I really doubt I ever will. The only time I have given it any thought was when I observed that liberal politicians seem to get a pass for it.

It's not random. Kiln claims that it's not racist if the person does not verbally state their racism. I brought up blackface as an example that disproves his theory.

Just as I’ve asked repeatedly why it’s ok to defend AOC while constantly doing the same and worse to Trump.
    Cuts both ways doesnt it?

You defend Trump constantly, say you look forward to voting for him. Despite his intelligence and demonstrated competency of the policies and mechanisms of his job arguably being worse than any president in history.

Also, seem to think AOC’s supposed lack of intelligence based on conclusions one could just as easily draw about Trump utterly disqualifies her from being taken seriously or considered for office.

You are demanding answers from people about inconsistincies in accountability that so far only you are demonstrating.

Trump used Michael Cohen to hide his awful grades, AOC graduated cum laude in Econ and International Relations, came in second in an international science and engineering fair in high school. I’ve seen parts of her college paper on the regressive economic feedback loops of the US private healthcare insurance market(and was impressed given the age she seemed to be writing it), while I’ve seen our president unable to grasp simple pricing mechanisms, how economies of scale work, or what the bill he championed did to pre-existing condition protections.

I’m also ok with useful idiots at the congressional level, since they don’t have unilateral WWIII powers....Not that I think anyone here has actually made a compelling case against AOC being intelligent...In a thread about Trump

Last edited:
    Cuts both ways doesnt it?

You defend Trump constantly, say you look forward to voting for him. Despite his intelligence and demonstrated competency of the policies and mechanisms of his job arguably being worse than any president in history.

Also, seem to think AOC’s supposed lack of intelligence based on conclusions one could just as easily draw about Trump utterly disqualifies her from being taken seriously or considered for office.

You are demanding answers from people about inconsistincies in accountability that so far only you are demonstrating.

Trump used Michael Cohen to hide his awful grades, AOC graduated cum laude in Econ and International Relations, came in second in an international science and engineering fair in high school. I’ve seen parts of her college paper on the regressive economic feedback loops of the US private healthcare insurance market(and was impressed given the age she seemed to be writing it), while I’ve seen our president unable to grasp simple pricing mechanisms, how economies of scale work, or what the bill he championed did to pre-existing condition protections.

I’m also ok with useful idiots at the congressional level, since they don’t have unilateral WWIII powers....Not that I think anyone here has actually made a compelling case against AOC being intelligent...In a thread about Trump
    I’ve demanded nothing. Nice try tho.
    I asked what it is the left sees in her that I don’t.
    But believe what you will.
    I’ll vote for Trump as he’s the best I’ve got imo. And that sucks but it is what it is.

Which still hasn’t been answered.

I'm saying there was no real basis for folks calling her the names they did -- insinuating she was unintelligent being the main critique. Or if there was any basis, ultimately nobody had any real substantive argument.

I've said time and again I have nothing against Trump personally. I just think he makes really dumb and unfounded statements and lies a lot. Hate AOC or not, she doesn't do this.

When was the last time you saw AOC making fun of someone handicapped?

Sorry I keep going back to that example for those of you who've kept up, but I worked with special needs children in the past and that f***ery pissed me off.

I'm saying there was no real basis for folks calling her the names they did -- insinuating she was unintelligent being the main critique. Or if there was any basis, ultimately nobody had any real substantive argument.

I've said time and again I have nothing against Trump personally. I just think he makes really dumb and unfounded statements and lies a lot. Hate AOC or not, she doesn't do this.

When was the last time you saw AOC making fun of someone handicapped?

Sorry I keep going back to that example for those of you who've kept up, but I worked with special needs children in the past and that f***ery pissed me off.

I agree that’s why I softened my title and admitted I should be better than that. Even tho it’s constantly done towards Trump.
    I really did wanna know what I was failing to see.
    I also worked with special needs and my father did for 34 years. He won teacher of the year twice and wrote a book that his county bought and still uses for curriculum.
    Oh and I actually do dislike Trump as a person.

I’ll vote for Trump as he’s the best I’ve got imo. And that sucks but it is what it is.
    And the question was answered and turned around on you and you avoided answering...A common tactic amongst a board i thought was supposed to be better than this

And the question was answered and turned around on you and you avoided answering...A common tactic amongst a board i thought was supposed to be better than this
    Are you real?
    I don’t believe in using ignore as that’s bigoted imo, but I’m done trying to speak with you.
    Take care Bronco.

Jeez, man, you should just vote for Justin Amash then.

Y'all talk about Biden's mental decline all the time, but Trump has literally done nothing in the current crisis - other than to cast blame of course. Please explain to us how Trump is "better."

Are you real?
    I don’t believe in using ignore as that’s bigoted imo, but I’m done trying to speak with you.
    Take care Bronco.
    What‘s not to understand?

You wanted to know what people see in her, you got an answer.

I want to know how you square the hypocrisy of your accusations and assertions relative to your support of Trump. Voting is a conscious act, if you believe intellectual incapacity is disqualifying, something you are so gobsmacked by people on the left for you started a thread, shouldn’t it be across the board and apply equally to you and your choice? Seems reasonable to want a solid explanation, no?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Advertisement

General News Feed

Fact Checkers News Feed

Sponsored

Back
    Top Bottom