The Impeachment of President Joseph Biden (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

Snarky Sack

He, Him, Sir, Dude
    Reaction score
    He's not impeached yet, obviously. First step is debating the articles of impeachment, and it has begun.

Well, you have evidently spent a great deal of time today bemoaning your treatment on this board and making yourself out a victim of undeserved hostility. (I am just getting home and reading now.) I wanted to point out that your perception of pushback has less to do with your actual views and more to do with the way you present them. Now, I’m not saying your views would ever be agreed with, but your posting style brings on the kind of responses you get, IMO. What I don’t know is if you do it on purpose. 🤷‍♀️
    Still about me.
    I have a theory about the money. which is just my opinion. First, what we know: Jared and MBS became fast friends during the Trump administration. It was reported on at the time, and not really a problem. They were also reported to be communicating outside normal channels using WhatsApp, which is a definite problem since Jared was part of the administration.
    Has anybody in government looked into the WhatsApp issue?
    There is speculation that Kushner (and/or Trump) either advised MBS that he wouldn’t suffer any real consequences should he decide to murder Khashoggi, or they helped him with cover up after it happened. Since the entire administration was very lax about records, we will probably never know for sure.
    Interesting speculation. Not sure what else to say.

Still about me.

Has anybody in government looked into the WhatsApp issue?

Interesting speculation. Not sure what else to say.
    1. You asked me to explain my post and I did. I’m sorry to have complied with your request. 🤷‍♀️

2. No, the Trump administration didn’t “look into” any of its violations. Not the Hatch Act, nor the Emoluments clause, nor its many record keeping violations. Go figure….

3. Once again, you asked and I answered.

Oof!

The comment about Wesley Snipes.

Does anyone know an innocent explanation for the millions of dollars that were given to the Biden family by Chinese businesses?

The Trumps at least have real things to sell, not just access, and money to lend and buy things.

The Trumps literally have nothing to sell except their names. Read David Cay Johnston for some insight into your false God.

Trump was impeached for the Ukraine phone call out of frustration that the long years of the Crossfire Hurricane Operation produced no evidence of collusion by Trump, but did expose the FBI for their criminal investigatory misconduct, and for the extreme bias of their senior leaders.

Not to mentioned showed the Democrats to be abusers of the elderly for their putting Mueller in the position they put him.

The second impeachment was unique in that Trump was impeached for something that other people did, the January 6th riot, and that the House conducted a lengthy prime time impeachment hearing after the impeachment had already failed in the Senate.

Biden's impeachment is revenge for the Trump impeachment. It is kind of amazing that Bobo was able to force the issue to the floor, when most Republicans are so reluctant. Now, it will snowball, with more and more of the Hunter-Joe collusion coming to light.

Impeachments of both Garland and Wray would be entirely appropriate and much more effective. Impeaching Biden will do nothing. He was selected as a bumbling fool who could be easily controlled. Putting Harris in the WH will not change that.
    Biden's impeachment is revenge for the Trump impeachment
    Besides your multitude of rationalizations regarding your Man Trump, you’re right about one thing. Thanks for confirming. 6Jan WAS AN OUTRAGE and any talk of Biden impeachment is exactly that, “political revenge”.

It’s beyond me how any “intelligent” person can be such a Darth Trump cheerleader. Actually I have my suspicions, and it’s not “for the good of the country”. Support of today’s GOP is the blatant attempt to destroy what we know as a democratic Republic and turn it into a fascist state. All you have to find are enough suckers that you can sell your spiked Koolaid to and convince them they’ll come out on top after Democracy is knifed in the back.

488336F3-8546-4BE9-9838-C3988A173609.jpeg

Last edited:
    Oof!

The comment about Wesley Snipes.

Does anyone know an innocent explanation for the millions of dollars that were given to the Biden family by Chinese businesses?

The Trumps at least have real things to sell, not just access, and money to lend and buy things.

Define quid pro quo within the context of the Trump crime family.

Multiple officials are now saying the small bag of cocaine found in the White House was actually discovered in a cubby near the West Wing executive entrance instead of the formal West Wing lobby as previously reported. NBC News’ Allie Raffa explains the differences between the two locations and whether it helps investigators narrow down who the drugs could belong to.

July 7, 2023

The executive entrance.

They should have gotten their story together before they put it out.

Last edited:

Multiple officials are now saying the small bag of cocaine found in the White House was actually discovered in a cubby near the West Wing executive entrance instead of the formal West Wing lobby as previously reported. NBC News’ Allie Raffa explains the differences between the two locations and whether it helps investigators narrow down who the drugs could belong to.

July 7, 2023

The executive entrance.

They should have gotten their story together before they put it out.
    You do realize none of these “stories” are official statements, right? They are anonymous leaks, and basically rumors. They are people trying to guess where it was found, unless the leaks are coming from the Secret Service it’s just rumors.

You do realize none of these “stories” are official statements, right? They are anonymous leaks, and basically rumors. They are people trying to guess where it was found, unless the leaks are coming from the Secret Service it’s just rumors.
    Yes, that is what people do when a bag of cocaine is found at your home and you won't say whose it was.

Yes, that is what people do when a bag of cocaine is found at your home and you won't say whose it was.
    Not “won’t” but you know that. You’re just being obstinate. They don’t know yet.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Advertisement

General News Feed

Fact Checkers News Feed

Sponsored

Back
    Top Bottom