Right wing nuts thread (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

a bit of overcompensation. trump in the windows trump at a podium and of course Jesus.
    IMG_0200.jpeg

It takes a special kind of person to make Midtown Manhattan feel deeply unsettling to any New Yorker.

But on Sunday morning, the typical chaotic energy of 34th Street was replaced with a more menacing vibe as groups of people donned Make America Great Again merchandise and screamed “U.S.A.” in the faces of passersby.

This is a town where street performers, strangers, crowds and a few unlucky downtrodden frequent the scenes, creating scenes unlike anywhere in the world. It’s why some are uncomfortable in the “craziness” of New York. Sunday’s pre-rally topped all of it.

One woman, wearing a bedazzled “MAGA” jacket, waved a selfie stick around and shouted, “New York is Trump country” around 9:30 a.m. Another woman, wearing a cheerleading uniform and shorts, kicked her leg into the air and screamed “Trump!”

A man impersonating North Korean dictator Kim Jong Un walked along barricades where hundreds of Trump supporters cheered and screamed hoping to get a photo. This is a man impersonating a dictator of a hermit kingdom. And he was getting cheers from the Trump crowd. In New York City.

The typical street vendors selling New York Yankees hats and “I Heart N.Y.” shirts were nowhere to be seen. Instead, folding tables of red MAGA hats and “We Heart Donald Trump” shirts lined the iconic midtown street.

As I walked down 33rd Street, hoping to talk to some people who traveled to New York City to attend Donald Trump’s rally at Madison Square Garden I couldn’t help but wonder: What on Earth is going on?……..

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

General News Feed

Fact Checkers News Feed

Back
    Top Bottom