Republicans (or former Rs) against Trump (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

MT15

Reaction score
    This is gaining momentum, pretty fast, it might be good to keep track of this movement.

This thread is from a thoughtful conservative that I follow on Twitter, and I generally enjoy seeing his takes:

Its a whole thread, so you will have to click on it to see the rest of his posts. I don’t know how to post the entire thread.

Thanks, what far left candidates is she supporting? I don’t know anything much about her except I have heard the name.

I use "far" left because lately it seems if you're not to the right you are labeled that by some. I know she did give to Gillium, Abrams, Jones and Beto. There's supposed to be more but I honestly never cared enough to look into it.

So, according to Twitter, what set AC off on Mitch was that he okayed funding against Kobach in Kansas. I’m not clear if that means a primary opponent (?) or what, since I would think that primaries are over. Evidently Mitch thinks Kobach will lose, or something.

McConnell may very well be more damaging and dangerous to our country than Trump. Trump is a bloviating idiot who only knows what puts money in his pocket and is oblivious to any consequences. McConnell knows full well every step he takes and each ramification.

Here’s a group I don’t think has been mentioned yet, former members of Republican Administrations.

Yeah. They've been putting themselves together for a few months from the story I read last week or so.
    Of course they have been working on it for months. You don't think this is all the work of little Donnie Segretti, do you? :ezbill:

New group of Republicans against Trump:

Republicans?
    Screenshot_20200714-145715_Twitter.jpg

Republicans?
    It's 'via murphymike'. It says it right there in the tweet. Which would be this guy: https://twitter.com/murphymike. So yes, Republicans.

And come on. You surely can't have thought the guy with the 'democratic resistance task force' banner was somehow pretending to be a long-term Republican political consultant, while leaving a 'democratic resistance task force' banner on his twitter profile? Surely.

It's 'via murphymike'. It says it right there in the tweet. Which would be this guy: https://twitter.com/murphymike. So yes, Republicans.

And come on. You surely can't have thought the guy with the 'democratic resistance task force' banner was somehow pretending to be a long-term Republican political consultant, while leaving a 'democratic resistance task force' banner on his twitter profile? Surely.
    Why is that guy joining the Republican group against Trump when he is clearly a Democrat?

Why is that guy joining the Republican group against Trump when he is clearly a Democrat?
    It's 'via murphymike'. The guy whose twitter profile you're putting up giant screenshots of is quoting Mike Murphy. Which is why it says 'via murphymike' there. It is Mike Murphy who is joining RVAT as a strategic advisor. Here is Mike Murphy's original tweet:

Mike Murphy is a Republican political consultant who has joined RVAT as a strategic advisor.

It's 'via murphymike'. The guy whose twitter profile you're putting up giant screenshots of is quoting Mike Murphy. Which is why it says 'via murphymike' there. It is Mike Murphy who is joining RVAT as a strategic advisor. Here is Mike Murphy's original tweet:

Mike Murphy is a Republican political consultant who has joined RVAT as a strategic advisor.

Ah I see. It was confusing because that guy didn't retweet the other guy's post. The way he posted it made it look like it was his post and the video was from the other guy.

Another example this one from Ohio:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Advertisement

General News Feed

Fact Checkers News Feed

Sponsored

Back
    Top Bottom