Reports (w/ multiple sources) detail Trump's pattern of disrespecting military casualties (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

nolaspe

Reaction score
    Another article about trumps slipping support with the military
    =========================

The weekend warriors in their Army surplus battle rattle, their paintball weapons and gun show specials are getting lots of love from this clown show’s commander in chief.

“GREAT PATRIOTS!” President Trump tweeted, along with a video of the vigilantes flouting the law and causing disorder while cruising the streets of an American city.

Meanwhile, the real defenders of freedom — the men and women of the U.S. military — aren’t getting love from Trump. And they’re sure not giving it.

Unsurprising, given the way Trump didn’t even blink at reports that Russia was paying bounties to Afghan troops for American kills.

Or that he was impeached for withholding military aid to Ukraine, putting global trust in America’s military at risk.

Or that he keeps trying to take millions in military funding — gutting plenty of military projects right here in the D.C. region, including a day care for military kids — to build his wall.........

VoteVets.org just posted this on fbook...

Most of his followers arent military or never were. They like to cosplay para-military and have gun fetish.

of course if you are a real military person and support trump, then this should change your mind. He literally hates you and thinks your fallen brothers are losers.

My dad has 6 roommates between the Air Force Academy and pilot training. 1 is alive. Four were killed in Vietnam, one is still a POW (assumed KIA) from Vietnam.

I can’t even begin to put into words how much I hate this coward

Most of his followers arent military or never were. They like to cosplay para-military and have gun fetish.

of course if you are a real military person and support trump, then this should change your mind. He literally hates you and thinks your fallen brothers are losers.

My dad has 6 roommates between the Air Force Academy and pilot training. 1 is alive. Four were killed in Vietnam, one is still a POW (assumed KIA) from Vietnam.

I can’t even begin to put into words how much I hate this coward
    Threads like this are why the "angry emoji" vote for a post should be on this board. Having to use "Wow!" to rate some of these posts that are just confirmations from widely respected news organizations when I'm not surprised in the least that any of this is true seems disingenuous. It's been apparent from day one in office (and before when campaigning) that he has zero respect for the military as an institution and the soldiers who have the courage to serve without copping out with fake bone spurs.

Then there's the military budget that he's raided multiple times for his border wall which has barely been built besides re-enforcing some parts of the already built wall. If I were a soldier, current or veteran, I don't see how I could possibly support the stuff he's pulled and ignored (Russian bounties to the Taliban for killing soldiers anyone?) and actually vote for him. I think part of his screwing up the postal service is so people in the service world wide can't vote because he knows they're going to vote for Biden.

I was actually going to start this thread myself yesterday but got swamped at work. Thanks for starting this conversation, @nolaspe.

Where is the cover left to support this dude? Seriously? Our DEAD military are suckers and losers and poor at their job for getting killed bro?! After all that flag hugging and anthem bullshirt?

Not that the comments would have been any better if he had served himself and had a chestful of Medals but the fact he dodged Vietnam makes this extra insulting

Last edited:
    He has said a million things that should have been the end of him. Well I guess you can say the whole kneeling flag thing was just to push back at the NFL that refused him twice because we know what he thinks.

Hopefully this will be the one that takes him out.

This is a watershed moment for Trump Republicans that may be looking for an "out".

If you align yourself with Trump on this, especially in States w/ large military bases, you seal your fate.

However, aligning yourself w/ the troops does 2 things- 1) breaks free of Trump and 2) allows you to do so with relatively little blowback.

EVERYONE can unify when it comes to our service men and women.

Hmmm. 60 days out from an election, unnamed sources, "confirmation" by more unnamed sources, the main part of the story isn't true, unbelievable reason for the sources to not go on record, named sources denying it happened, Votevets already has an ad on it, & the sources waited 2 years to say anything about it. Sounds fishy too me.

Im so tired of all of this honestly. Im a Veteran. US Army -89-97. When i view all these comments thru that lens, it gets me so irate and disgusted to know that we have actual members of this board that support and admire this President.

I simply cannot do it any longer. There is no excuse for supporting this man. None. There is no "but he didnt mean it..." There is no " Fake media". This is who he is.

Im sure NONE of the resident Trumpers will even dip a toe in this thread, although i think it would be prudent for them to come here and denounce all of this rhetoric from Trump.

i gotta get off this thread because every post seemingly makes my blood boil that much hotter.

good grief.

Hmmm. 60 days out from an election, unnamed sources, "confirmation" by more unnamed sources, the main part of the story isn't true, unbelievable reason for the sources to not go on record, named sources denying it happened, Votevets already has an ad on it, & the sources waited 2 years to say anything about it. Sounds fishy too me.

I stand corrected. Here comes SFL with his running obfuscation for his pal.

I am stunned that Stephen Miller denied it LOL..

People believe this not only for partisan reasons... but because Trump has made it so darn easy to believe..

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Advertisement

General News Feed

Fact Checkers News Feed

Sponsored

Back
    Top Bottom