QAnon (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

Dragon

Staff member
    Reaction score
    This organisation and its reach is seriously scary. When the head of the New York Police Department's second-largest police union openly shows his support of this "organisation" then something is seriously wrong!

The head of the New York Police Department's second-largest police union gave a television interview Friday afternoon while sitting in front of a mug emblazoned with QAnon imagery and slogans.

The mug behind Mullins featured the word "QANON" and the hashtag #WWG1WGA, which stands for "where we go one, we go all," a popular slogan among QAnon supporters. At the center of the mug was a large letter Q, which refers to a supposed government insider who, according to QAnon supporters, posts cryptic clues on the Internet about the "deep state."

More than a year ago, the FBI reportedly assessed that QAnon was a dangerous movement that was likely to inspire its most extreme members to commit violent acts of domestic terrorism.

In recent weeks, QAnon supporters have been posting videos of themselves reciting an oath and repeating the "where we go one, we go all" catchphrase that is seen on the mug. They say they are preparing "digital soldiers" for an apocalyptic reckoning, when thousands of "deep state" pedophiles will be arrested and prosecuted at military courts at Guantanamo Bay.

https://us.cnn.com/2020/07/17/us/head-nypd-union-qanon-mug/index.html

WILMINGTON, N.C. — Julie McDaniel can’t say for sure who started it. It might even have been her.
McDaniel was in the front section at a Trump rally earlier this month in Youngstown, Ohio, when the former president started wrapping up his speech by playing an instrumental score embraced by followers of the QAnon online conspiracy theory.

She felt moved to raise her right hand and point to the sky — to God, she said. Soon everyone around her was doing it, too.

“It was spontaneous, it was like the domino effect,” said McDaniel, who also attended Friday’s rally here in Wilmington, N.C., coming from her home in the Chicago area. She objected to news coverage that condemned the gesture, with some comparing it to a Nazi salute.

“It was an amazing, amazing moment, when you have the unity that everybody is there, and not only in this small group that was on the floor, but other people were doing it,” she said.

The group on the floor was an offshoot of the QAnon community called Negative48, a name that they say stands for the opposite of evil. They’ve become a fixture at Trump’s rallies this year.

Numbering about 100, they can be spotted by their lanyards sporting as many as 16 commemorative buttons from each rally they have attended. Or see them wrap their arms around each other to sway to Elvis Presley’s “Suspicious Minds” blasting over the loudspeakers.

Or lining up to take selfies in front of the stage with their leader, a man in American flag pants named Michael Brian Protzman…….

QAnon followers search for hidden meaning in cryptic messages from a supposed military leader with the code name “Q” and in Trump’s own pronouncements.

The Negative48 spinoff focuses on deciphering meaning using a takeoff of gematria, an ancient Hebrew tradition of assigning numeric values to letters. (Forty-eight, the group says, is the value of the word “evil.”)

One man with the group who didn’t identify himself illustrated how it worked using the name of this newspaper. “The Washington Post?” he said. “W is 23 in the alphabet. P is 16. Thirty-nine. Angel 39. Which angel? Lucifer was an angel.”…..

“Biden is a fraud, he’s an actor,” said a woman in an “I TQLD YOU SO” T-shirt who declined to give her name. “He died in 2019.”

Lisa Pyle, who came to the rally wearing a Q hat, said the Jewish New Year a few days after the rally would be the occasion when the Supreme Court would reveal that it had overturned the 2020 election.

“You know Joe Biden’s not the president,” she said. “That’s someone playing Joe Biden. It is. I know you want to laugh. I’m not joking.”

Her husband, Kip, chimed in to explain that House Speaker Nancy Pelosi (D-Calif.) and many other members of Congress had already been arrested.

The couple said Q was the force behind a long series of events in American history, including the Civil War, the JFK assassination, the Sept. 11, 2001, terrorist attacks, the covid-19 pandemic and the 2020 election……

“I think Donald Trump wants people to use their brains to think, and I think he wants us to figure out what he’s saying,” she said. “It’s all going to be exposed, it’s just a matter of time.”……..

WILMINGTON, N.C. — Julie McDaniel can’t say for sure who started it. It might even have been her.
McDaniel was in the front section at a Trump rally earlier this month in Youngstown, Ohio, when the former president started wrapping up his speech by playing an instrumental score embraced by followers of the QAnon online conspiracy theory.

She felt moved to raise her right hand and point to the sky — to God, she said. Soon everyone around her was doing it, too.

“It was spontaneous, it was like the domino effect,” said McDaniel, who also attended Friday’s rally here in Wilmington, N.C., coming from her home in the Chicago area. She objected to news coverage that condemned the gesture, with some comparing it to a Nazi salute.

“It was an amazing, amazing moment, when you have the unity that everybody is there, and not only in this small group that was on the floor, but other people were doing it,” she said.

The group on the floor was an offshoot of the QAnon community called Negative48, a name that they say stands for the opposite of evil. They’ve become a fixture at Trump’s rallies this year.

Numbering about 100, they can be spotted by their lanyards sporting as many as 16 commemorative buttons from each rally they have attended. Or see them wrap their arms around each other to sway to Elvis Presley’s “Suspicious Minds” blasting over the loudspeakers.

Or lining up to take selfies in front of the stage with their leader, a man in American flag pants named Michael Brian Protzman…….

QAnon followers search for hidden meaning in cryptic messages from a supposed military leader with the code name “Q” and in Trump’s own pronouncements.

The Negative48 spinoff focuses on deciphering meaning using a takeoff of gematria, an ancient Hebrew tradition of assigning numeric values to letters. (Forty-eight, the group says, is the value of the word “evil.”)

One man with the group who didn’t identify himself illustrated how it worked using the name of this newspaper. “The Washington Post?” he said. “W is 23 in the alphabet. P is 16. Thirty-nine. Angel 39. Which angel? Lucifer was an angel.”…..

“Biden is a fraud, he’s an actor,” said a woman in an “I TQLD YOU SO” T-shirt who declined to give her name. “He died in 2019.”

Lisa Pyle, who came to the rally wearing a Q hat, said the Jewish New Year a few days after the rally would be the occasion when the Supreme Court would reveal that it had overturned the 2020 election.

“You know Joe Biden’s not the president,” she said. “That’s someone playing Joe Biden. It is. I know you want to laugh. I’m not joking.”

Her husband, Kip, chimed in to explain that House Speaker Nancy Pelosi (D-Calif.) and many other members of Congress had already been arrested.

The couple said Q was the force behind a long series of events in American history, including the Civil War, the JFK assassination, the Sept. 11, 2001, terrorist attacks, the covid-19 pandemic and the 2020 election……

“I think Donald Trump wants people to use their brains to think, and I think he wants us to figure out what he’s saying,” she said. “It’s all going to be exposed, it’s just a matter of time.”……..

So Biden is dead and JFK, Jr. is alive, GOT IT!!!!

How can so many people not see that these people are a danger to us all? They have already infiltrated both local and national government positions and are implementing laws and policies that are detrimental to a functional democracy. Not to mention that they are incredibly STUPID!

So Biden is dead and JFK, Jr. is alive, GOT IT!!!!

How can so many people not see that these people are a danger to us all? They have already infiltrated both local and national government positions and are implementing laws and policies that are detrimental to a functional democracy. Not to mention that they are incredibly STUPID!

Amen

They hate everything Biden has done, but Trump is secretly still president and running everything, except all the things that Biden has done

And what did I miss about the Washington post? W is 23, P is 16 that equals 39

Where did “angel” come from? And just says that Lucifer is an angel

Is Lucifer known as the 39th angel cast out of Heaven or something (and if that’s true how did he end up in charge?)

Amen

They hate everything Biden has done, but Trump is secretly still president and running everything, except all the things that Biden has done

And what did I miss about the Washington post? W is 23, P is 16 that equals 39

Where did “angel” come from? And just says that Lucifer is an angel

Is Lucifer known as the 39th angel cast out of Heaven or something (and if that’s true how did he end up in charge?)
    He could as easily picked Michael or Gabriel, but that's not within his preexisting bias.
    Cult members often make such single-step assumptions. They do it so smoothly it's often difficult to tell just when it was done.
    Young Earth Creationists are the same way.

Tom Nichols uses the phrase "a bored, conspiracy-addled culture" and I think it's so on-point.

These people clearly have an abundant amount of time to allow their minds to engage in the rabbit hole of conspiracy and fake evidence (and the very real dopamine response it creates in the brain).

Husband of Marjorie Taylor Greene, controversial Georgia Republican, files for divorce​

I'm assume one can only tolarate so much conspiracy theories... I imagine once she started going down those rabbit holes, it was just too much for him..

Husband of Marjorie Taylor Greene, controversial Georgia Republican, files for divorce​

I'm assume one can only tolarate so much conspiracy theories... I imagine once she started going down those rabbit holes, it was just too much for him..

Anyone see her new campaign ad??? Just batshirt crazy.

Screenshot_20221001-031637.png

I looked, and the Twitter @RealDaveP seems to belong to a guy that owns a radio station and has two locations listed- London and St. Kitts & Nevis.
    Would not be surprised if he is a Russian troll.

Would not be surprised if he is a Russian troll.

I mean that the account is completely different. The profile pic is of a black man with legit links to his IG account and website for his radio station. The name on the account is not David Petrovic.

Hell, ignore everything I've been saying. It says "Edited", which means it's a Facebook post. My bad.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Advertisement

General News Feed

Fact Checkers News Feed

Sponsored

Back
    Top Bottom