QAnon (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

Dragon

Staff member
    Reaction score
    This organisation and its reach is seriously scary. When the head of the New York Police Department's second-largest police union openly shows his support of this "organisation" then something is seriously wrong!

The head of the New York Police Department's second-largest police union gave a television interview Friday afternoon while sitting in front of a mug emblazoned with QAnon imagery and slogans.

The mug behind Mullins featured the word "QANON" and the hashtag #WWG1WGA, which stands for "where we go one, we go all," a popular slogan among QAnon supporters. At the center of the mug was a large letter Q, which refers to a supposed government insider who, according to QAnon supporters, posts cryptic clues on the Internet about the "deep state."

More than a year ago, the FBI reportedly assessed that QAnon was a dangerous movement that was likely to inspire its most extreme members to commit violent acts of domestic terrorism.

In recent weeks, QAnon supporters have been posting videos of themselves reciting an oath and repeating the "where we go one, we go all" catchphrase that is seen on the mug. They say they are preparing "digital soldiers" for an apocalyptic reckoning, when thousands of "deep state" pedophiles will be arrested and prosecuted at military courts at Guantanamo Bay.

https://us.cnn.com/2020/07/17/us/head-nypd-union-qanon-mug/index.html

But do Facebook posts have an @name next to them? I don't think so. Either way, this looks like a bullshirt fake post.

These people really do want a civil war. They push all these buttons they know will set off their deranged followers. And when those crazies act on it, People like MTG act dumb abd pretent they didn't put it in motion... If this woman got hit by a bus crossing the street, the country would be better off.

Marjorie Taylor Greene Claims 'Democrats Want Republicans Dead,' Have 'Started The Killings'​

When you are too extreme for Newsmax
    ===========================
    The day after Lara Logan's unhinged rant on Newsmax about a Satanic "global cabal" that must be defeated by White Christians, the far-right news network has banned her from its airwaves.

On Eric Bolling's show on Wednesday night, she began regurgitating Q-Anon talking points, including the racist "Great Replacement" conspiracy theory, insisting she had proof of a worldwide plan to fully implement in the United States.

That escalated to talk of Satan and non-Republicans who "dine on the blood of children."

"Newsmax condemns in the strongest terms the reprehensible statements made by Lara Logan," the network said in a statement shared with The Daily Beast on Thursday. "We have no plans to interview her again."............

Beat me to posting that. When you're too crazy for even Newsmax... The sad thing is she was gang-sexually assaulted in 2011 when she was covering the 'Arab Spring' rebellions in Egypt. I think that probably resulted in lasting psychological harm.

I agree. We have several people on the right who are probably going through some real psychological events - Lindell and this lady immediately come to mind. The right wing needs to quit championing them and putting them out there. They need interventions.

I agree. We have several people on the right who are probably going through some real psychological events - Lindell and this lady immediately come to mind. The right wing needs to quit championing them and putting them out there. They need interventions.
    I agree, but sometimes I feel like it's a lost cause. I don't know how to fix it.

I get ads for Fox Nation a subscription service, I don't know why.

Laura Logan is still being featured at that site in those ads, being one of four people who are featured with a photo of them.

I know she says Fox dumped her, but apparently Fox Nation doesn't know they dumped her.

could have gone in the voting thread too
    ============================

QAnon influencer Juan O. Savin is building a coalition of partisan secretaries of state who could help rig future elections in favor of Republican candidates.

Savin, a longtime conspiracy theorist whose real name is Wayne Willott, co-founded America First Secretary of State Coalition (AFSOSC) with Jim Marchant, who's running for that office in Nevada, to organize efforts to place like-minded candidates in charge of states' elections, reported The Daily Beast.

“On Friday mornings, I have a call with all my candidates from around the country,” Savin told attendees of the Truth Tour 2 last week in Clearwater, Florida. “Some people aren’t aware, I actually have the largest candidates group in the country: candidates coalition, secretaries of state, governors, attorney generals, all that.”

After Donald Trump's loss in 2020, his supporters have looked at secretary of state offices as a means to force Republican wins, and Marchant has made that explicit in his campaign in Nevada.

“When I’m secretary of state of Nevada, we are going to fix it, and when my coalition of secretary of state candidates around the country get elected we’re going to fix the whole country, and President Trump is going to be president again in 2024,” Marchant recently said.

Marchant blames his own 2020 loss in a congressional race on fraud, and Savin says they tried to overturn those resuls before turning their eyes to secretary of state races nationwide..............

According to the Tampa Bay Times, Dawn Peters, a right-wing candidate for school board in Pinellas County, Florida, has released a statement disavowing a number of conspiracy theories after social media posts of hers surfaced exposing her as a QAnon adherent.

"Peters posted her statement after the Tampa Bay Times reported her critics were circulating 2-year-old screenshots from her social media accounts. The images showed her appearing to join others in a QAnon pledge and retweeting an item that called the Sept. 11 terror attacks, the moon landing and the coronavirus pandemic 'hoaxes,'" said the report.

Initially, "When asked about the posts for that article, Peters confirmed they were real but said she could not recall what she was thinking when she shared them. She said she had 'no idea' whether the three historic events were hoaxes, and that people should 'think for themselves.'"

"'I am not a conspiracy theorist," Peters told the Tampa Bay Times. "I am a mother, an active volunteer and just want to get back to discussing the issues with our school system and our children."

Peters also told the publication that she did not "know what a QAnon oath is" even though she posted a photo of her partner, David Will, taking what she described as "the oath" while also posting the hashtag "QArmy."...........

If people accept that sort of hare-brained response, then shame on them. 🤦‍♀️

A California man obsessed with QAnon conspiracy theories was convicted in the murder of a registered sex offender he had placed on a hit list.

Rory Banks, of Wheatland, was found guilty last week of burglary and premeditated murder in the fatal shooting of 55-year-old Ralph Mendez, whom he personally marked for death as part of a vigilante campaign motivated by the right-wing conspiracy theory, reported The Appeal-Democrat.

“Banks set out just after midnight on May 12, 2021, armed with two handguns, four knives, OC spray, strobe lights, a hit list with four names and addresses, and an intent to murder every person in Wheatland listed on California’s sex-offender registry,” said Yuba County district attorney Clint Curry. “Banks did not know any of them personally, but appointed himself judge, jury, and executioner.”..........

A California man obsessed with QAnon conspiracy theories was convicted in the murder of a registered sex offender he had placed on a hit list.

Rory Banks, of Wheatland, was found guilty last week of burglary and premeditated murder in the fatal shooting of 55-year-old Ralph Mendez, whom he personally marked for death as part of a vigilante campaign motivated by the right-wing conspiracy theory, reported The Appeal-Democrat.

“Banks set out just after midnight on May 12, 2021, armed with two handguns, four knives, OC spray, strobe lights, a hit list with four names and addresses, and an intent to murder every person in Wheatland listed on California’s sex-offender registry,” said Yuba County district attorney Clint Curry. “Banks did not know any of them personally, but appointed himself judge, jury, and executioner.”..........

And now he's gonna be locked up with a bunch of sex offenders who are probably gonna offend him..

A QAnon influencer has settled a defamation case brought by the man she falsely accused of being antifa and bringing a weapon to an event.

She even had to issue an apology on her podcast.

Last year, the Daily Dot reported on Matthew McDaniel's lawsuit against Tracy "Beanz" Diaz, the local Republican party, and several others after he was allegedly assaulted at a South Carolina event headlined by QAnon hero Mike Flynn. Following the incident, the Republican party spread claims that McDaniel was an armed member of antifa who intended to harm Flynn.

McDaniel maintains that all he did was insult Flynn verbally and that he was assaulted at the event.

Video shows that a few minutes after Flynn spoke, McDaniel walked up to the microphone and said, “General Flynn is the biggest scumbag traitor in the history of this country next to Donald Trump."

After McDaniel insulted Flynn, videos showed multiple men rapidly apprehending and throwing him out of the facility.

Both the video and the police report discredited the claim that McDaniel was armed, and there's no evidence that he's involved with antifascists. But Diaz and the Horry County Republican Party (HCGOP) persisted in making these allegations..............

A QAnon influencer has settled a defamation case brought by the man she falsely accused of being antifa and bringing a weapon to an event.

She even had to issue an apology on her podcast.

Last year, the Daily Dot reported on Matthew McDaniel's lawsuit against Tracy "Beanz" Diaz, the local Republican party, and several others after he was allegedly assaulted at a South Carolina event headlined by QAnon hero Mike Flynn. Following the incident, the Republican party spread claims that McDaniel was an armed member of antifa who intended to harm Flynn.

McDaniel maintains that all he did was insult Flynn verbally and that he was assaulted at the event.

Video shows that a few minutes after Flynn spoke, McDaniel walked up to the microphone and said, “General Flynn is the biggest scumbag traitor in the history of this country next to Donald Trump."

After McDaniel insulted Flynn, videos showed multiple men rapidly apprehending and throwing him out of the facility.

Both the video and the police report discredited the claim that McDaniel was armed, and there's no evidence that he's involved with antifascists. But Diaz and the Horry County Republican Party (HCGOP) persisted in making these allegations..............

Hmmm, Qanon, patriotism on crack.

QAnon conspiracists believe Kirstie Alley was assassinated for being an anti-vaxxer: report​

If i remember correctly she was not just anti vax, but also a Qanon pusher...

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Advertisement

General News Feed

Fact Checkers News Feed

Sponsored

Back
    Top Bottom