QAnon (3 Viewers)

Users who are viewing this thread

Dragon

Staff member
    Reaction score
    This organisation and its reach is seriously scary. When the head of the New York Police Department's second-largest police union openly shows his support of this "organisation" then something is seriously wrong!

The head of the New York Police Department's second-largest police union gave a television interview Friday afternoon while sitting in front of a mug emblazoned with QAnon imagery and slogans.

The mug behind Mullins featured the word "QANON" and the hashtag #WWG1WGA, which stands for "where we go one, we go all," a popular slogan among QAnon supporters. At the center of the mug was a large letter Q, which refers to a supposed government insider who, according to QAnon supporters, posts cryptic clues on the Internet about the "deep state."

More than a year ago, the FBI reportedly assessed that QAnon was a dangerous movement that was likely to inspire its most extreme members to commit violent acts of domestic terrorism.

In recent weeks, QAnon supporters have been posting videos of themselves reciting an oath and repeating the "where we go one, we go all" catchphrase that is seen on the mug. They say they are preparing "digital soldiers" for an apocalyptic reckoning, when thousands of "deep state" pedophiles will be arrested and prosecuted at military courts at Guantanamo Bay.

https://us.cnn.com/2020/07/17/us/head-nypd-union-qanon-mug/index.html

Just saw where two prominent Q accounts are now saying Trump will not be sworn in tomorrow and there wont be mass arrests. But they say Trump is still in control behind the scenes and he is freeing children every day (from the golf course, no doubt). 🤪

He's keeping children in captivity on his golf course ??? :eek:

There is a real possibility that Q, whoever he is or are, are simply delusional.

I actually prefer that possibility, it is the lesser of two evil possibilities IMO.

A concerted, contrived effort by the Republican Party to create this Q thing and perpetuate it would be really troubling and sad.....and certainly....possible....

It is troubling how much crazy is out there....

I actually prefer that possibility, it is the lesser of two evil possibilities IMO.

A concerted, contrived effort by the Republican Party to create this Q thing and perpetuate it would be really troubling and sad.....and certainly....possible....

It is troubling how much crazy is out there....

I've always thought it was a prank that grew legs, and whoever dreamed it up to begin with knew what they were doing.

I've never heard of American Stonehenge before
    ===================================

After a months-long investigation, a suspect has been arrested for allegedly vandalizing a stone tablet believed by some to be thousands of years old at a site in New Hampshire known as “America’s Stonehenge”.

For nearby residents the charges of felony criminal mischief against Mark Russo of New Jersey, an apparent adherent of the QAnon conspiracy theory, come as a welcome answer to a lingering local mystery. But for everyone else it has created a new one: wait, there’s an American Stonehenge? The answer to that is: eh, yes and no..............

On the stone, Russo is believed to have carved “WWG1WGA”, the popular QAnon slogan meaning “Where we go one we go all”, and a lesser-known series of letters, “IAMMARK”, which probably stumped investigators at first – before they realized it was just the guy’s Twitter handle.

Since deleted, the account once posted that he had been to the site. “Oh made a few improvements at American Stonehenge. Sorry … my bad,” he wrote. “Do you see any reason not to take down their portals? Boston specifically oh and the 66 Baal shaft?” the IAMMARK account also posted.

Like most things when it comes to QAnon supporters, it is not entirely clear what in the world he was talking about there............

Man arrested for allegedly carving QAnon slogan at ‘America’s Stonehenge’ (msn.com)

Apparently, some idiots showed up for T****s inauguration.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210305-012848_Reddit.jpg
      Screenshot_20210305-012848_Reddit.jpg
      1,021.7 KB · Views: 196
    The goal posts shift a little further...

"Don't be disappointed," one subscriber wrote on a popular QAnon Telegram channel late Thursday. "The race is not run yet and I have reason to believe March 20 is also possible."

Another posted a similarly optimistic message. "We still have 16 days," they wrote. "Lots can happen between now and then!"

The goal posts shift a little further...

I like to check in on their version of Reddit sometimes. They went from "Q said March 4th is the real day" to "Q said march 4th is a false flag" really damn quick.

https://www.newsweek.com/qanon-theo...rump-inauguration-call-4th-false-flag-1573871

New date to put the new and improved national guard security system to the test is 3/20.

I have a feeling that that date will also be pushed and our sweet little congress will need to keep our troops in our capital for their protection just a little longer.

It the always the same problem any time there is a military occupation. If the bad guys live in the community and they are determined to attack, they will just wait until the target softens.

If they leave and someone attacks a week later the same people bemoaning the occupation will be saying they have blood on their hands for leaving early.

It is a no win situation Trump has left us in.

It the always the same problem any time there is a military occupation. If the bad guys live in the community and they are determined to attack, they will just wait until the target softens.

If they leave and someone attacks a week later the same people bemoaning the occupation will be saying they have blood on their hands for leaving early.

It is a no win situation Trump has left us in.

While I get the sentiment, I do think we're better prepared to have stepped up security without needing to rely on the guard at this point. There's already numerous security changes that have been put in place and I think that would be more than sufficient once the NG troops are sent back to their normal assignments.

The Capitol has access to several security forces who can hold their own. We aren't a military state and I think it's time for things to return to somewhat normal. If there is actionable intelligence that something is being planned, hopefully we'll be ready for it.

If someone attacks us a week later, we'll be ready for it. If we aren't, it's not going to be because the NG troops left early. It's been we'll over 2 months since Jan 6th. Long enough to step up security to a point where the NG is no longer needed full-time.

Last edited:
    While I get the sentiment, I do think we're better prepared to have stepped up security without needing to rely on the guard at this point. There's already numerous security changes that have been put in place and I think that would be more than sufficient once the NG troops are sent back to their normal assignments.

The Capitol has access to several security forces who can hold their own. We aren't a military state and I think it's time for things to return to somewhat normal. If there is actionable intelligence that something is being planned, hopefully we'll be ready for it.

If someone attacks us a week later, we'll be ready for it. If we aren't, it's not going to be because the NG troops left early. It's been we'll over 2 months since Jan 6th. Long enough to step up security to a point where the NG is no longer needed full-time.

Yea, I generally agree with you.

They should be drawing it down and it should be almost nothing in a month or two.

At least based on publicly available information, they may know things that we don’t.

I've always thought it was a prank that grew legs, and whoever dreamed it up to begin with knew what they were doing.

There is an interesting thread on Twitter from a guy who had been following and documenting Q. He feels that the fact that Q stopped posting immediately after the election points to an individual, rather than a psyops campaign from a state actor. He feels that if Q had continued posting. and urged domestic violence to overturn the election, we would have had much more civil unrest than we had on the one single day. He says a hostile state trying to undermine us wouldn’t have walked away like that, but an individual could have recognized that real harm could be the result of continuing and decided to walk away. Of course, he realizes this is total speculation.

Or it could be that someone on our side identified where the Q threats were coming from, assuming it was a hostile state operation, and managed to neutralize it. I’ve linked to the last two posts from his thread, you can read it if it interests you.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Advertisement

General News Feed

Fact Checkers News Feed

Sponsored

Back
    Top Bottom