Polls showing Biden ahead are grossly undersampling Republicans (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
    Not open for further replies.

RushRoom

Reaction score
    https://www.rushlimbaugh.com/daily/2020/07/20/biden-has-been-co-opted-by-bernie-and-the-far-left/

Polls Showing Biden with a Double-Digit Lead Undersample Republicans

USH: Now, you’ve seen the polling data that shows Trump way behind Biden. ABC, Washington Post, Quinnipiac. Well, a bunch of people have dug deep into these polls, and they found out that in every one of them the Republican sample has been 24%. ABC/Washington Post poll sample of Republicans, 24%. Quinnipiac, 24%. The actual number is 33%. The 2016 exit poll showed that 33% of people that voted were Republican. 2018, the midterms, 33% were Republican.

APP-060220-Biden-3.jpg

So these are polls designed to depress you. They are designed to dispirit you. They are designed to deflate you. They’re designed to make you think your guy is losing, you may as well not even show up. They do it every year, every election. They under-sample Republicans, and it gives them the opportunity to misreport. There is a big difference in a Republican sample of 24% and one of 33%.

Folks, I know what you're thinking. I just pulled that out of Rush's arse, right? And I wouldn't blame you for being skeptical. So I dug a little further.

https://mclaughlinonline.com/2020/06/08/memo-to-president-trump-skewed-media-polls/

To: President Trump

Re: Skewed Media Polls

Date: June 8, 2020

The latest skewed media polls must be intentional. It’s clear that NBC, ABC and CNN who have Democrat operatives like Chuck Todd, George Stephanopoulos and other Democrats in their news operations are consistently under-polling Republicans and therefore, reporting biased polls. They continue to poll adults or registered voters that skew away from likely voters. So instead of the 33% Republican turnout which actually happened in 2016, they are reporting polls on only 26%, 25% or even 24% Republicans. Since you get over 90% of the Republican vote, for every point fewer Republicans that they do not poll, they reduce your vote total by a point. In contrast CBS polled likely voters. CBS had 32% Republicans and a close national race. The bias seems to be an intentional strategy to suppress your vote. The latest media spin is that it’s too late to define Joe Biden and it’s too late for President Trump to win. We can hardly wait until they start spinning a “Biden electoral lock”. It has to be a strategy to counter the enthusiasm of Trump voters.

For, example, the CNN poll out today is another skewed anti-Trump poll of only 25% Republican. It’s a poll of 1,259 adults – not even registered voters, let alone likely voters. Also, it was done between June 2nd and 5th, before the great economic news from last Friday. In their questionnaire between asking about your job approval and the ballot, they had questions on issues including race relations, not job creation, which could have biased the poll further. It appears that the CNN poll is biased in both sample and questionnaire design to manufacture an anti-Trump outcome.

This isn't the first time the WOKE left has tried to dispirit Trump voters. Establishment types in BOTH parties are STILL scratching their heads and wondering how in the hell this man defeated their CHOSEN ONE in 2016.

Because you can't trust pollsters, the only reliable polls are the single party polls. Where is Biden's support in the Democrat Party? Where is Trump's support?

Right now, the president enjoys 91 percent support in the Republican Party. (It wasn't that high in 16, when he creamed the Republican darling Jeb Bush.)
    And right now, a LOT of Democrats are going to sit home because the presumptive Democrat nominee can't remember his name half the time and sometimes thinks he's running for the US Senate.

Watching the establishment freak out over Trump's presidency, (and the GREATEST ECONOMY OF ALL TIME, thanks to his policies) is like watching a private country club in Mississippi in 1959 when a black child tries to use its restricted swimming pool.

This AWFUL economy (thanks to the Wuhan Virus and the needed shutdowns) only will remind voters of how bad it was during eight years of Biden/Obama.

Unless you know of something that contradicts it, the polls are sampling at roughly the same percent as 2016 and Biden is outperforming Clinton at the same point. The final national polls from 2016 were actually pretty accurate on average, and a lot of the state polls weren't that far off and they couldn't account for the undecideds breaking heavily for Trump right at the end. As of now, the undecided seem to be leaning towards Biden pretty heavily, but obviously everything is subject to change.

Edit: Also, speaking to the part about Democrats sitting at home because it's Biden.. Up until the coronavirus took over turn out in the Democratic primaries was much higher than 2016.

Last edited:
    Just curious by the way, I believe Independence 10 too lean (edit: tend to lean - talktotext why post was screwed up) more Republican than Democrat on average, but I'm not really sure if that. But could that be built into the way the polling is being done and whythere's a discrepancy between that and the exit polls from 2016 (because I did look up CNN's and it does show 33% Republican in 2016)?

Last edited:
    You can go to:

realclearpolitics.com

and they list all of the polls and give an average of all of them. Including Rasmussen which clearly has had a Republican slant for ever.

Or you can listen to the pedophile Rush Limbaugh

Biden leads Trump in Pennsylvania 50 percent to 39 percent, the polling found. The same poll in April found the former vice president leading by a narrower margin, with 50 percent to Trump’s 42 percent. Ten percent of voters were undecided or supported a third-party candidate.

Fox in on it too? I don't see why they would be.

Just curious by the way, I believe Independence 10 too lean more Republican than Democrat on average, but I'm not really sure that. But could that be built into the way the polling is being done and there's a discrepancy between that and the exit polls from 2016 (because I did look up CNN's and it does show 33% Republican in 2016)?

If I had to guess I would say it would depend on the issue or issues which way they would lean.

Unless you know of something that contradicts it, the polls are sampling at roughly the same percent as 2016 and Biden is outperforming Clinton at the same point. The final national polls from 2016 were actually pretty accurate on average, and a lot of the state polls weren't that far off and they couldn't account for the undecideds breaking heavily for Trump right at the end. As of now, the undecided seem to be leaning towards Biden pretty heavily, but obviously everything is subject to change.

Biden's loss is REALLY going to kick you. And you should be prepared for it.

Edit: Also, speaking to the part about Democrats sitting at home because it's Biden.. Up until the coronavirus took over turn out in the Democratic primaries was much higher than 2016.

Have you even been paying attention to the primary season this year? It has been the most amazing circus of left wing idiots ever to run for an office. Bernie Sanders was the favorite before the Democrat establishment decided to give it to Biden. And there is no real reason to vote for him. He has the WORST track record of any candidate. He served as vice president to the WORST president in history. And this failing economy due to the shutdowns because of the China virus are only reminded America how bad it was under Obama.

Just curious by the way, I believe Independence 10 too lean (edit: tend to lean - talktotext why post was screwed up) more Republican than Democrat on average, but I'm not really sure if that. But could that be built into the way the polling is being done and whythere's a discrepancy between that and the exit polls from 2016 (because I did look up CNN's and it does show 33% Republican in 2016)?

Joe has pretty much handed President Trump the independents vote. Secondly, CNN is not only fake news, it is nothing more than a shill for the Democrat National Committee. Trusting it for ANY kind of polling is a fool's errand.

Have you even been paying attention to the primary season this year? It has been the most amazing circus of left wing idiots ever to run for an office. Bernie Sanders was the favorite before the Democrat establishment decided to give it to Biden. And there is no real reason to vote for him. He has the WORST track record of any candidate. He served as vice president to the WORST president in history. And this failing economy due to the shutdowns because of the China virus are only reminded America how bad it was under Obama.

what was so bad under Obama? The market/economy?

Biden's loss is REALLY going to kick you. And you should be prepared for it.
    Honestly, we are. There's a large contingent of Democrats that are snakebitten from the polls in 2016. The same sentiment that makes you feel so euphoric is well-understood by our side of the aisle.

That said, right now, all signs are pointing to a Trump loss. Either way, I'm not sure how you can speak with such confidence other than you take your cues from the bluster you get from your man. Your overconfidence is a sign of just how weak you are, just like the president.
    The primary season was over in April. While I am not particularly enthusiastic about Biden, he, Bernie, Warren, Buttigieg, and I would even say Kamala Harris were all candidates that were capable of beating Trump, and more importantly, capable of leading the country out of the quagmire the current lack of leadership has left us in.

Fox in on it too? I don't see why they would be.

Fox has traditionally over sampled Democrats since they've had polls. Everyone in the industry sees that.
    Also, you have to remember that Fox is the home of the Conservative Never Trumper movement. It is certainly foreseeable that Fox's polls would favor any Democrat over Trump.

Again, you apparently haven't seen the big picture. Donald Trump has never been a member of the Beltway Country Club. Establishment types on BOTH sides of the aisle saw his getting elected president with the same level of hate an anger that an all white country club in 1960 would have shown at a black man bringing his family to the club swimming pool.

And they don't represent most of America.
    And we are watching.

Silent Majority.jpg

Well, I'm convinced. The multiple color letters and brave culture war euphemisms swayed me.

I started the color scheme a few years ago to make the post easier to read. A lot of forums have very difficult quote functions. It's easier just to bold a statement I'm discussing than it is to mess with the quote functions.

You have to try different flavors at this ice cream parlor. Not everyone is vanilla.

inundate with propaganda. Speak in terms of dog whistle labels. Stick to the propaganda no matter how incorrect and repeat.

ill give you an example:

all white country club in 1960 would have shown at a black man bringing his family to the club swimming pool

you posted that same drivel in another thread just yesterday.

So i ask again, what was so bad under Obama? the market? the economy? unemployment?

Fox has traditionally over sampled Democrats since they've had polls.
    [citation needed]
    Everyone in the industry sees that.
    [that's not a citation - but it is how your man supports his statements, so I can see how you would think that's a citation.]
    Also, you have to remember that Fox is the home of the Conservative Never Trumper movement.
    [sure]
    Donald Trump has never been a member of the Beltway Country Club.
    [because he didn't do anything worthy of being invited]
    Establishment types on BOTH sides of the aisle saw his getting elected president with the same level of hate an anger that an all white country club in 1960 would have shown at a black man bringing his family to the club swimming pool.
    [or an all white country club in 2020]
    And they don't represent most of America.
    And we are watching.
    [could you like, not watch? it's kinda creepy.]

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Advertisement

General News Feed

Fact Checkers News Feed

Sponsored

Back
    Top Bottom