Polls showing Biden ahead are grossly undersampling Republicans (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
    Not open for further replies.

RushRoom

Reaction score
    https://www.rushlimbaugh.com/daily/2020/07/20/biden-has-been-co-opted-by-bernie-and-the-far-left/

Polls Showing Biden with a Double-Digit Lead Undersample Republicans

USH: Now, you’ve seen the polling data that shows Trump way behind Biden. ABC, Washington Post, Quinnipiac. Well, a bunch of people have dug deep into these polls, and they found out that in every one of them the Republican sample has been 24%. ABC/Washington Post poll sample of Republicans, 24%. Quinnipiac, 24%. The actual number is 33%. The 2016 exit poll showed that 33% of people that voted were Republican. 2018, the midterms, 33% were Republican.

APP-060220-Biden-3.jpg

So these are polls designed to depress you. They are designed to dispirit you. They are designed to deflate you. They’re designed to make you think your guy is losing, you may as well not even show up. They do it every year, every election. They under-sample Republicans, and it gives them the opportunity to misreport. There is a big difference in a Republican sample of 24% and one of 33%.

Folks, I know what you're thinking. I just pulled that out of Rush's arse, right? And I wouldn't blame you for being skeptical. So I dug a little further.

https://mclaughlinonline.com/2020/06/08/memo-to-president-trump-skewed-media-polls/

To: President Trump

Re: Skewed Media Polls

Date: June 8, 2020

The latest skewed media polls must be intentional. It’s clear that NBC, ABC and CNN who have Democrat operatives like Chuck Todd, George Stephanopoulos and other Democrats in their news operations are consistently under-polling Republicans and therefore, reporting biased polls. They continue to poll adults or registered voters that skew away from likely voters. So instead of the 33% Republican turnout which actually happened in 2016, they are reporting polls on only 26%, 25% or even 24% Republicans. Since you get over 90% of the Republican vote, for every point fewer Republicans that they do not poll, they reduce your vote total by a point. In contrast CBS polled likely voters. CBS had 32% Republicans and a close national race. The bias seems to be an intentional strategy to suppress your vote. The latest media spin is that it’s too late to define Joe Biden and it’s too late for President Trump to win. We can hardly wait until they start spinning a “Biden electoral lock”. It has to be a strategy to counter the enthusiasm of Trump voters.

For, example, the CNN poll out today is another skewed anti-Trump poll of only 25% Republican. It’s a poll of 1,259 adults – not even registered voters, let alone likely voters. Also, it was done between June 2nd and 5th, before the great economic news from last Friday. In their questionnaire between asking about your job approval and the ballot, they had questions on issues including race relations, not job creation, which could have biased the poll further. It appears that the CNN poll is biased in both sample and questionnaire design to manufacture an anti-Trump outcome.

This isn't the first time the WOKE left has tried to dispirit Trump voters. Establishment types in BOTH parties are STILL scratching their heads and wondering how in the hell this man defeated their CHOSEN ONE in 2016.

Because you can't trust pollsters, the only reliable polls are the single party polls. Where is Biden's support in the Democrat Party? Where is Trump's support?

Right now, the president enjoys 91 percent support in the Republican Party. (It wasn't that high in 16, when he creamed the Republican darling Jeb Bush.)
    And right now, a LOT of Democrats are going to sit home because the presumptive Democrat nominee can't remember his name half the time and sometimes thinks he's running for the US Senate.

Watching the establishment freak out over Trump's presidency, (and the GREATEST ECONOMY OF ALL TIME, thanks to his policies) is like watching a private country club in Mississippi in 1959 when a black child tries to use its restricted swimming pool.

This AWFUL economy (thanks to the Wuhan Virus and the needed shutdowns) only will remind voters of how bad it was during eight years of Biden/Obama.

Fewer jobs were created in the first 3 years of Trump's Presidency than the last 3 years of Obama's Presidency, and that was with a massive increase in deficit spending. So under Trump, job creation slowed down, and the deficit went up.

There's obviously a lot more nuance to this discussion, but I'm pretty sure discussion is not what @RushRoom is going for.

You can go to:

realclearpolitics.com

and they list all of the polls and give an average of all of them. Including Rasmussen which clearly has had a Republican slant for ever.

Or you can listen to the pedophile Rush Limbaugh

Rush is a pedophile? The mods lets that go with no basis whatsoever? I got deleted for saying the exact same thing, using a different person. It takes a tiny mind to be so biased.

I can’t help it if you haven’t paid attention for the last 40 years. This isn’t new. It’s been widely known for ever now. Some don’t like to believe the truth

I cant believe I missed all of this. OP is either one of the internets best trolls in history,or is one of the most historically uniformed posters ive ever seen on a message board.

QUOTE="TrumpWinsAgain2020, post: 118436, member: 152"]
    Rush is a pedophile? The mods lets that go with no basis whatsoever? I got deleted for saying the exact same thing, using a different person. It takes a tiny mind to be so biased.
    [/QUOTE]

You got proof he isn't?

You got proof he isn't?
    Ya boy got banned on Saturday (with a grand total of 13 posts!). You'll just have to guess his answer.

I mean this guy could convince himself that Drew Brees is statistically one of the worst QBs that ever played. Thats how off he is.

"I only accept sources that agree with me" doesn't exactly invite discussion.

If you think about it, NOBODY accepts sources they disagree with......

Wrong. There can be no discussion if people can’t agree on a common source and the facts from those sources. This is the goal of conmen like Trump and his supporters. If there are no facts, then you can just make it up as you go. You just brushed off BLS data like it was a tabloid while quoting Rush Limbaugh. Your opinions lack any factual basis. Instead they are based on emotion and party preference.

Since no one is discussing the thread topic, plus the OP is banned and we continue to respond to him, I believe the thread should be closed. If anyone wishes to start a new thread on the undersampling of Republicans in polling, you are welcome to do so.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Advertisement

General News Feed

Fact Checkers News Feed

Sponsored

Back
    Top Bottom