Polls showing Biden ahead are grossly undersampling Republicans (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
    Not open for further replies.

RushRoom

Reaction score
    https://www.rushlimbaugh.com/daily/2020/07/20/biden-has-been-co-opted-by-bernie-and-the-far-left/

Polls Showing Biden with a Double-Digit Lead Undersample Republicans

USH: Now, you’ve seen the polling data that shows Trump way behind Biden. ABC, Washington Post, Quinnipiac. Well, a bunch of people have dug deep into these polls, and they found out that in every one of them the Republican sample has been 24%. ABC/Washington Post poll sample of Republicans, 24%. Quinnipiac, 24%. The actual number is 33%. The 2016 exit poll showed that 33% of people that voted were Republican. 2018, the midterms, 33% were Republican.

APP-060220-Biden-3.jpg

So these are polls designed to depress you. They are designed to dispirit you. They are designed to deflate you. They’re designed to make you think your guy is losing, you may as well not even show up. They do it every year, every election. They under-sample Republicans, and it gives them the opportunity to misreport. There is a big difference in a Republican sample of 24% and one of 33%.

Folks, I know what you're thinking. I just pulled that out of Rush's arse, right? And I wouldn't blame you for being skeptical. So I dug a little further.

https://mclaughlinonline.com/2020/06/08/memo-to-president-trump-skewed-media-polls/

To: President Trump

Re: Skewed Media Polls

Date: June 8, 2020

The latest skewed media polls must be intentional. It’s clear that NBC, ABC and CNN who have Democrat operatives like Chuck Todd, George Stephanopoulos and other Democrats in their news operations are consistently under-polling Republicans and therefore, reporting biased polls. They continue to poll adults or registered voters that skew away from likely voters. So instead of the 33% Republican turnout which actually happened in 2016, they are reporting polls on only 26%, 25% or even 24% Republicans. Since you get over 90% of the Republican vote, for every point fewer Republicans that they do not poll, they reduce your vote total by a point. In contrast CBS polled likely voters. CBS had 32% Republicans and a close national race. The bias seems to be an intentional strategy to suppress your vote. The latest media spin is that it’s too late to define Joe Biden and it’s too late for President Trump to win. We can hardly wait until they start spinning a “Biden electoral lock”. It has to be a strategy to counter the enthusiasm of Trump voters.

For, example, the CNN poll out today is another skewed anti-Trump poll of only 25% Republican. It’s a poll of 1,259 adults – not even registered voters, let alone likely voters. Also, it was done between June 2nd and 5th, before the great economic news from last Friday. In their questionnaire between asking about your job approval and the ballot, they had questions on issues including race relations, not job creation, which could have biased the poll further. It appears that the CNN poll is biased in both sample and questionnaire design to manufacture an anti-Trump outcome.

This isn't the first time the WOKE left has tried to dispirit Trump voters. Establishment types in BOTH parties are STILL scratching their heads and wondering how in the hell this man defeated their CHOSEN ONE in 2016.

Because you can't trust pollsters, the only reliable polls are the single party polls. Where is Biden's support in the Democrat Party? Where is Trump's support?

Right now, the president enjoys 91 percent support in the Republican Party. (It wasn't that high in 16, when he creamed the Republican darling Jeb Bush.)
    And right now, a LOT of Democrats are going to sit home because the presumptive Democrat nominee can't remember his name half the time and sometimes thinks he's running for the US Senate.

Watching the establishment freak out over Trump's presidency, (and the GREATEST ECONOMY OF ALL TIME, thanks to his policies) is like watching a private country club in Mississippi in 1959 when a black child tries to use its restricted swimming pool.

This AWFUL economy (thanks to the Wuhan Virus and the needed shutdowns) only will remind voters of how bad it was during eight years of Biden/Obama.

that's not a citation - but it is how your man supports his statements, so I can see how you would think that's a citation.

Some things are just opinions. But a citation is valid whether you think it is or not.

because he didn't do anything worthy of being invited

I agree. He was not a politician, chosen by the Establishment. He only CONTRIBUTED to political campaigns and actually created more real jobs than pretty much ALL past Democrat Presidents, but he was the turd in the punch bowl.
    By the way, if you check the constitution, you'll see that being elected President is not dependent upon being a member of the Beltway Country Club.

[or an all white country club in 2020]

Name one.

Just curious by the way, I believe Independence 10 too lean (edit: tend to lean - talktotext why post was screwed up) more Republican than Democrat on average, but I'm not really sure if that. But could that be built into the way the polling is being done and whythere's a discrepancy between that and the exit polls from 2016 (because I did look up CNN's and it does show 33% Republican in 2016)?

I think the difference is in 2016 the independents and people on the fence about Trump were like "Well really what is the WORST that can happen? Let's try it out". Well we see what the worst that can happen is and it's not pretty.

Last edited:
    I agree. He was not a politician, chosen by the Establishment. He only CONTRIBUTED to political campaigns and actually created more real jobs than pretty much ALL past Democrat Presidents, but he was the turd in the punch bowl.

LOL freudian slip.

he remains so to this day. And yet many keep going back to the bowl for seconds.

inundate with propaganda. Speak in terms of dog whistle labels. Stick to the propaganda no matter how incorrect and repeat.

You are going to have to learn to live with the fact that not everybody agrees with you, not every documentation that disagrees with you is propaganda, and not everything that triggers you is a dog whistle.

ill give you an example:

all white country club in 1960 would have shown at a black man bringing his family to the club swimming pool

I grew up in the Sixties and saw that first hand. I lived in North Carolina and saw a level of racism and hate that was off the charts. I saw the WHITES ONLY signs everywhere. I actually saw a segregated lunch diner where blacks were kept in a separate room. Yes, it was ugly. And today's HATE of President Trump is EXACTLY as vicious and as vitriolic as the example of a black family at an all white country club. The statement is valid, whether it offends you or not. Back in the Sixties, I WAS OFFENDED by the reality of that situation.

you posted that same drivel in another thread just yesterday.

Nope. I only post opinions and facts to back up those opinions. I'm not different from you in that regard. And in this environment, you and I do not really exist. Neither of us are using our real names. We only exist as two dimensional text and the ONLY thing that distinguishes our difference is our IDEAS. This environment is the closest to equality a human will ever reach. Some will call my opinions drivel and some will agree. But knowing someone disagrees will not trigger me or ruin my day.

So i ask again, what was so bad under Obama? the market? the economy? unemployment?

I'll let the experts respond:

https://www.investors.com/politics/editorials/obama-trump-booming-economy/

For eight years, President Obama presided over the worst economic recovery in modern times. For six years, he blamed Republicans in Congress for thwarting his spending agenda and hampering growth. In his last two years in office, he claimed that 2% growth was the best we could hope for. And in his last year in office, while the economy was again stalling out, Obama claimed that Trump's tax cuts and deregulation would only make things worse.

But now that we're in the midst of a booming economy — which kicked in after Trump reversed almost all Obama's economic policies — we're supposed to believe that it's Obama who deserves all the credit.

https://theblacksphere.net/2013/03/obama-worst-president-on-jobs-ever/

According to the Congressional Budget Office the U.S. economy will never achieve full employment during the eight years Barack Obama serves as president. Really? I wonder how much it cost to tell us what we already know.
    And for those who are tracking “firsts” for America’s first black president, this “olds” would make Obama the only American president during the post-World War II era who never presided over a year in which the U.S. economy offered full employment to the American people. “Full employment” is defined by the CBO to be when the national unemployment rate is at or below what it calls the “natural unemployment rate.”

https://www.atr.org/point-million-jobs-lost-under-obama-a3342

The U.S. has lost 2.2 million jobs since President Barack Obama took office. According to the Bureau of Labor Statistics (BLS), the total number of jobs nationwide fell from 134.3 million at the end of January to 132.2 million at the end of May.

The unemployment rate now stands at 9.4 percent, up from 7.6 percent at the end of January.

I think my initial measure of success is creating or saving 4 million jobs,” said President Obama on February 9.

Monthly job losses reported by the BLS are as follows:

Feb: 651,000
    Mar: 663,000
    Apr: 539,000
    May: 345,000
    Total: 2,198,000

(The color scheme should be obvious. Red for the sources I agree with. Blue for the statements I do not agree with.)

The U.S. has lost 2.2 million jobs since President Barack Obama took office. According to the Bureau of Labor Statistics (BLS), the total number of jobs nationwide fell from 134.3 million at the end of January to 132.2 million at the end of May.

The unemployment rate now stands at 9.4 percent, up from 7.6 percent at the end of January.

I think my initial measure of success is creating or saving 4 million jobs,” said President Obama on February 9.

(The color scheme should be obvious. Red for the sources I agree with. Blue for the statements I do not agree with.)

Do you really expect to be taken seriously when posting news articles from June of 2009?

tenor.gif

Do you really expect to be taken seriously when posting news articles from June of 2009?

tenor.gif

Let's see. How is the date of an article a barometer of whether or not I should be taken seriously? In June of 2009, Obama was president. In June of 2017, President Trump had already created more jobs than the last FIVE Democrats combined.

If the facts bother you, I can promise you that posting a video of Paul McCartney is not somehow going to win an argument.

what was so bad under Obama? The market/economy?

How can I count the ways?

Economy?

For eight years, President Obama presided over the worst economic recovery in modern times. For six years, he blamed Republicans in Congress for thwarting his spending agenda and hampering growth. In his last two years in office, he claimed that 2% growth was the best we could hope for. And in his last year in office, while the economy was again stalling out, Obama claimed that Trump's tax cuts and deregulation would only make things worse.

But now that we're in the midst of a booming economy — which kicked in after Trump reversed almost all Obama's economic policies — we're supposed to believe that it's Obama who deserves all the credit.

Foreign policy?

https://www.nationalreview.com/2014/08/how-obama-caused-isis-ira-straus/

(Too much to copy and paste. Just read the truth in the article.)

https://www.judicialwatch.org/deep-dive/obama-wh-benghazi-lies/

In Tom Fitton’s words:

“it shows that Ben Rhodes who was the Obama White House Senior Official who created the false story for Susan Rice to lie to the American people with in order to help Obama stay in office, was planning to orchestrate again another fake story, the evolving explanation created by the Intelligence Community which was used to manipulate intelligence for a political outcome.”

“Who knew all about this?” Fitton asks his viewers. “General Flynn,” he continues. “General Flynn knew about Benghazi, you can be sure, and he knew what they were planning in the Russia smear.” That, in part, is “why he was targeted,” Fitton concludes.

Tax policy? Obamacare was a TAX ON THE POOR.

So i ask again, what was so bad under Obama? the market? the economy? unemployment?

I'll let the experts respond:

https://theblacksphere.net/2013/03/obama-worst-president-on-jobs-ever/

According to the Congressional Budget Office the U.S. economy will never achieve full employment during the eight years Barack Obama serves as president. Really? I wonder how much it cost to tell us what we already know.
    And for those who are tracking “firsts” for America’s first black president, this “olds” would make Obama the only American president during the post-World War II era who never presided over a year in which the U.S. economy offered full employment to the American people. “Full employment” is defined by the CBO to be when the national unemployment rate is at or below what it calls the “natural unemployment rate.”

The first link is to an editorial. Thats not an expert. thats an opinion piece. So you lose this round.

The second link is from 2009. lol. Smack amid the financial crisis. We are currently sitting around 15,000,000 unemployed. Far worse than 2009 and made especially so by the fact that Trump had the information well before this crisis began to plan to deal with.

Obama inherited from 2008.

Finally, lets use what most like to point to- especially in 2018. The Stock Market.
    1595598197812.png

So you were saying????

Let's see. How is the date of an article a barometer of whether or not I should be taken seriously? In June of 2009, Obama was president. In June of 2017, President Trump had already created more jobs than the last FIVE Democrats combined.

If the facts bother you, I can promise you that posting a video of Paul McCartney is not somehow going to win an argument.

Facts huh?

Well in June of 2009 Obama took over a historically bad economy and you gave him 6 months to fix it? And he didn't do it?!?!?!? Amazing!!!

Let's look at what it looked like at the end of his second term:

ObamasNumbers-2017_May2020_1-1.png

So 11.57 Million jobs added. Let's see what Trump added by June of 2017.

"We've added ... more than a million private sector jobs," Trump said on June 1, when the Labor Department's tally was about 600,000. On Monday White House press secretary Sarah Huckabee Sanders said, "We've created over a million new jobs since [Trump] took office," when DOL's tally was 863,000.

With the Labor Department reporting Friday that the economy added 209,000 jobs in July, Trump can finally say, truthfully, that he's created more than a million jobs since entering office. Trump tweeted shortly after the report's release: "Excellent Jobs Numbers just released - and I have only just begun. Many job stifling regulations continue to fall. Movement back to USA!"

I'm thinking 1 Million is a lot less than 11.57 Million. I could be wrong though. I'm not a biggly brain genius that totally destroys cognitive tests.

Also:

The pattern of job growth in 2017 remains essentially the same as in 2016. According to the Labor Department, an average of 184,000 jobs per month have been created this year, compared to 187,000 in 2016. If you eliminate January, when President Barack Obama was still in office, the monthly average is a somewhat lower 179,000.

So basically he just didn't have time to break it yet. Good job Donny.

The first link is to an editorial. Thats not an expert. thats an opinion piece. So you lose this round.

The second link is from 2009. lol. Smack amid the financial crisis. We are currently sitting around 15,000,000 unemployed. Far worse than 2009 and made especially so by the fact that Trump had the information well before this crisis began to plan to deal with.

Obama inherited from 2008.

Finally, lets use what most like to point to- especially in 2018. The Stock Market.
    1595598197812.png

So you were saying????

All my sources are reliable and factual. They may trigger you because you do not agree with them, but they are all correct.

Your sources are not. Forbes? A total Democrat shill? Seriously?

Facts huh?

Well in June of 2009 Obama took over a historically bad economy and you gave him 6 months to fix it? And he didn't do it?!?!?!? Amazing!!!

Actually, he inherited a mild recession. He turned into a historically bad economy and Trump inherited that mess.

Let's look at what it looked like at the end of his second term:

ObamasNumbers-2017_May2020_1-1.png

Fact Check? Seriously? Any idiot can create a chart.

So 11.57 Million jobs added. Let's see what Trump added by June of 2017.

"We've added ... more than a million private sector jobs," Trump said on June 1, when the Labor Department's tally was about 600,000. On Monday White House press secretary Sarah Huckabee Sanders said, "We've created over a million new jobs since [Trump] took office," when DOL's tally was 863,000.

With the Labor Department reporting Friday that the economy added 209,000 jobs in July, Trump can finally say, truthfully, that he's created more than a million jobs since entering office. Trump tweeted shortly after the report's release: "Excellent Jobs Numbers just released - and I have only just begun. Many job stifling regulations continue to fall. Movement back to USA!"

I'm thinking 1 Million is a lot less than 11.57 Million. I could be wrong though. I'm not a biggly brain genius that totally destroys cognitive tests.

Politico? Seriously?

What's next? Democrat Underground? Huffington Post? Utne Reader?

I at least posted RELIABLE sources. You have produced extremist left wing opinion rags. And they are wrong

Man your the one claiming Trump created more jobs 6 months into his presidency than the last 5 democratic presidents combined. Your the one that needs to come with data that backs it up. Because it's not even close to correct.

Barack Obama 11.5 million jobs
    Bill Clinton 23.6 million jobs
    Jimmy Carter 10.3 million jobs
    Lyndon Johnson 9.9 million jobs
    Kennedy/Johnson 5.9 million jobs

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jobs_created_during_U.S._presidential_terms

and don't "Oh god Wikipedia as a source!?!?!?" because it has them all sourced from .gov websites.

Trump about a million in June of 2017. In February before all this started he was sitting at 6.7 Million jobs created. A little less than 61.2 million combined from the last 5 guys with D's next to their name.

Last edited:
    All my sources are reliable and factual. They may trigger you because you do not agree with them, but they are all correct.

Your sources are not. Forbes? A total Democrat shill? Seriously?

Why do you insist on using terms from 2016? I get it, the facts clearly show you to be wrong and its ok to be wrong.

Its when you are presented the facts to show your wrong, and you resort to the above, is when you show the inability to comprehend the simplest of concepts.

your schtick will wear thin here shortly and you will retreat to the platforms you find to be most accepting of your opinions because in the end,
    what you really seek is affirmation.

Oh the labor department has the current employment at 142.2 million. It also said at the begining of Trumps term it was 145.8 million. Let me get out the excel spread sheet real quick to figure these numbers out.

Yep. Looks like a -3.6 million jobs as it stands right now. Let's look at that wiki table again real quick.

1595600426226.png

Hmmmmmm. Only one negative number on there (from 1929-1933. hmmmm wonder what happened then? Oh well. I guess we will never know). Good job Donny. You really are a historic presidency.

@RushRoom , I know you think you're making points founded in facts but really what you're showing us all is how so many Republicans/Trump supporters struggle with how to process information and why y'all are so easily taken by a con-man demagogue in Trump. You're not making any arguments that would change anybodies minds and it's obvious that nobody answering you is going to enlighten your opinion by trying to show you how wrong you are.

I guess we'll just have to wait and see what happens in November.

I remember your posting "style"from the old board.

PERSON, MAN, WOMAN, CAMERA, TV

Oh the labor department has the current employment at 142.2 million. It also said at the begining of Trumps term it was 145.8 million. Let me get out the excel spread sheet real quick to figure these numbers out.

Yep. Looks like a -3.6 million jobs as it stands right now. Let's look at that wiki table again real quick.

1595600426226.png

Hmmmmmm. Only one negative number on there (from 1929-1933. hmmmm wonder what happened then? Oh well. I guess we will never know). Good job Donny. You really are a historic presidency.
    Any idiot can make a chart. I have produced factual sources.

@RushRoom , I know you think you're making points founded in facts but really what you're showing us all is how so many Republicans/Trump supporters struggle with how to process information and why y'all are so easily taken by a con-man demagogue in Trump. You're not making any arguments that would change anybodies minds and it's obvious that nobody answering you is going to enlighten your opinion by trying to show you how wrong you are.

I guess we'll just have to wait and see what happens in November.

The only con men are Democrats. Trump is the most honest president in history.

As far as changing anybody's minds here, ya got me on that one. I'm not being paid by the Republican National Committee to get anyone here to vote to reelect President Trump. I'm just like you, just another hack here presenting an opinion and debating those who disagree with me. And you and I are both basically two dimensional figures that do not exist in the real world. This is the closest we'll ever come to equality in the world.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Advertisement

General News Feed

Fact Checkers News Feed

Sponsored

Back
    Top Bottom