Ohio Sec of State moves to exclude Biden from ballot (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

Trying to remove a candidate for President when he's never been charged or found gulity.
    Those were not democrats. They were registered Republicans and registered independents. It doesn’t matter how much you lie about it, it wasn’t the Biden Admin nor was it the Democratic Party.

There is a significant portion of the GOP that hates Trump and wants nothing to do with him. You can tell that is true by the high % of GOP primary voters still voting for Haley even though she suspended her campaign months ago. It’s just a fact that there are millions of Rs and Independents who hate Trump and didn’t want him on their primary ballot.

Oh, my. Democrats make the Republicans do the worst things. Democrats are sooo bad. :rolleyes:

This reads like the reasoning of a 5-year old, "You did something to me (in response to something I was doing to you, but we're not going to talk about that part), so now I'm going to do even worse to you with this completely unrelated matter."

Democrats having done something in the past is not justification for Republicans doing something now. Especially when reasoning and justification for those current actions are completely illegitimate.

The thing is, it wasn't democrats who tried to keep trump off the ballot in Colorado.

It was republicans.

Those were not democrats. They were registered Republicans and registered independents. It doesn’t matter how much you lie about it, it wasn’t the Biden Admin nor was it the Democratic Party.

There is a significant portion of the GOP that hates Trump and wants nothing to do with him. You can tell that is true by the high % of GOP primary voters still voting for Haley even though she suspended her campaign months ago. It’s just a fact that there are millions of Rs and Independents who hate Trump and didn’t want him on their primary ballot.
    CREW was responsible for pushing to remove Trump for the ballot and they are an activist left wing group. Those Republicans and Democrats were just along for the ride.

Luckily there are more people that hate Biden and that's why Joe will lose in November. Supporting genocide isn't a good campaign strategy.

Those Republicans and Democrats were just along for the ride.
    There were no Democrats on those lawsuits. None. They all involved the primary ballot, IIRC. They were all Republican voters and some Independents.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Advertisement

General News Feed

Fact Checkers News Feed

Sponsored

Back
    Top Bottom