Ohio Sec of State moves to exclude Biden from ballot (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

It's obvious that the Democrats don't think about the future when they break political norms especially in the name of stopping Trump.

Did they not think that eventually Republicans would try to keep a Democrat off the ballot as payback for the Democrats trying to keep Trump off the ballot?

Harry Reed ending the filibuster looked like a great idea until it eventually allowed Trump to enact a 6 to 3 conservative majority.

Be prepared in the future because it's all but guaranteed that some Republican prosecutors will try to prosecute Democrats for the payback for the lawfare against Trump. It's coming and the Democrats will be screaming bloody murder when it happens to them.

It's obvious that the Democrats don't think about the future when they break political norms especially in the name of stopping Trump.

Did they not think that eventually Republicans would try to keep a Democrat off the ballot as payback for the Democrats trying to keep Trump off the ballot?

Harry Reed ending the filibuster looked like a great idea until it eventually allowed Trump to enact a 6 to 3 conservative majority.

Be prepared in the future because it's all but guaranteed that some Republican prosecutors will try to prosecute Democrats for the payback for the lawfare against Trump. It's coming and the Democrats will be screaming bloody murder when it happens to them.

Oh, my. Democrats make the Republicans do the worst things. Democrats are sooo bad. :rolleyes:

This reads like the reasoning of a 5-year old, "You did something to me (in response to something I was doing to you, but we're not going to talk about that part), so now I'm going to do even worse to you with this completely unrelated matter."

Democrats having done something in the past is not justification for Republicans doing something now. Especially when reasoning and justification for those current actions are completely illegitimate.

Oh, my. Democrats make the Republicans do the worst things. Democrats are sooo bad. :rolleyes:

This reads like the reasoning of a 5-year old, "You did something to me (in response to something I was doing to you, but we're not going to talk about that part), so now I'm going to do even worse to you with this completely unrelated matter."

Democrats having done something in the past is not justification for Republicans doing something now. Especially when reasoning and justification for those current actions are completely illegitimate.
    Are you new to politics?

I didn't say it would be justified, but it's coming. Did yall really think breaking political norms wouldn't backfire on you?

We know the lawfare against Trump isn't legitimate and it's strictly because Biden doesn't think he can beat Trump at the election.

Are you new to politics?

I didn't say it would be justified, but it's coming. Did yall really think breaking political norms wouldn't backfire on you?

We know the lawfare against Trump isn't legitimate and it's strictly because Biden doesn't think he can beat Trump at the election.

"Breaking political norms"... :smilielol: :smilielol: :smilielol:

Are you new to politics? You act like Republicans don't break all kinds of political norms constantly and aren't going to do whatever they want to do regardless of what Democrats have done in the past.

It's not like they even need a excuse given that Republican voters don't care what they do as long as the follow Trump/MAGA and "own the libs".

Last edited:
    "Breaking political norms"... :smilielol: :smilielol: :smilielol:

Are you new to politics? You act like Republicans don't break all kinds of political norms constantly and aren't going to do whatever they want to do regardless of what Democrats have done in the past.

It's not like they even need a excuse given that Republican voters don't care what they do as long as the follow Trump/MAGA and "own the libs".
    Don't worry. It's coming and it will be poetic justice.

They need to win first. And it wouldn't be poetic justice. You just admitted that it would all be unjustified.

It would just be a further decline into fascism brought to you by Republicans.
    Yes it would be unjustified most likely but if they look closely in Ukarine they can probably find something illegal. But if it is unjustified it will match the Democrats unjustified lawfare against Trump.

Yes it would be unjustified most likely but if they look closely in Ukarine they can probably find something illegal. But if it is unjustified it will match the Democrats unjustified lawfare against Trump.

Unjustified lawfare for the man who's guilty of all the crimes for which he is accused... typical Republican.

i think SFL mumbles "lawfare" in his sleep.

he stumbled across this word recently, and he uses it every chance he gets. Even just repeating himself

its so funny. lol.
    I know what you do when you think of Ukraine, but it's not appropriate to mention on a message board.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Advertisement

General News Feed

Fact Checkers News Feed

Sponsored

Back
    Top Bottom