Ohio Sec of State moves to exclude Biden from ballot (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

Yes it would be unjustified most likely but if they look closely in Ukarine they can probably find something illegal. But if it is unjustified it will match the Democrats unjustified lawfare against Trump.
    You have to defend a criminal. It’s a sad state of affairs for you. Hard to keep a moral compass intact when you have to defend so much criminal activity. Everyone who supports Trump ends up becoming a liar and worse. Lie down with dogs and get up with fleas.

I hope so, but I have my doubts even with Trump in the WH (which I think still might now happen given the last election).
    I think it's more likely to happen with someone on the state level, but I guess it's possible at the federal level as well.

If the Trump DOJ would look into the Biden corruption in Ukraine, I bet they will find plenty to prosecute. Hopefully the CIA won't stop them again from investigating.

I think it's more likely to happen with someone on the state level, but I guess it's possible at the federal level as well.

If the Trump DOJ would look into the Biden corruption in Ukraine, I bet they will find plenty to prosecute. Hopefully the CIA won't stop them again from investigating.
    There’s that delusion again. I hope you find you way back to reality.

You have to defend a criminal. It’s a sad state of affairs for you. Hard to keep a moral compass intact when you have to defend so much criminal activity. Everyone who supports Trump ends up becoming a liar and worse. Lie down with dogs and get up with fleas.
    Biden is a criminal. He was just to old and confused to be prosecuted according to Special Cousel Hurr.

Are you new to politics?

I didn't say it would be justified, but it's coming. Did yall really think breaking political norms wouldn't backfire on you?

We know the lawfare against Trump isn't legitimate and it's strictly because Biden doesn't think he can beat Trump at the election.

What political norm was broken in a plain text reading of the insurrection clause? Did any president ever do anything similar to what Trump did? What past candidate engaged in such activity that was overlooked when they ran again for office?

Trump can't engage in unprecedented, unconstitutional behavior and then complain about lack of political "norms."

This is the most obnoxious thing about this line of Trump defense. His conduct is largely unprecedented - yet its the Democrats who are playing foul? It's buillshit. I think many Americans who strongly support prosecuting Trump strongly support prosecuting any politician who breaks the law. We've had enough of this system where they get away with it. Prosecute every Democrat that is engaging in meaningfullly unlawful behavior - we welcome it.

This is the most obnoxious thing about this line of Trump defense. His conduct is largely unprecedented - yet its the Democrats who are playing foul? It's buillshit. I think many Americans who strongly support prosecuting Trump strongly support prosecuting any politician who breaks the law. We've had enough of this system where they get away with it. Prosecute every Democrat that is engaging in meaningfullly unlawful behavior - we welcome it.
    I see what you did there and I'm going to try it... :biglol:

What political norm was broken in a plain text reading of the insurrection clause? Did any president ever do anything similar to what Trump did? What past candidate engaged in such activity that was overlooked when they ran again for office?
    Trying to remove a candidate for President when he's never been charged or found gulity. That's definitely not the norm and yes I know that a conviction isn't required. The Supreme Court was unanimous in knocking it down

The activity that he was never charged or convicted of? The only way Trump could have been prosecuted for his speech on January 6th where Democrats say he inspired the violence, eventhough he told them to act peacefully, would violate the 1st ammendment protections of Brandenburg and Claiborne.

Trump can't engage in unprecedented, unconstitutional behavior and then complain about lack of political "norms."
    see above post
    Largely unprecedented? The US Presidents had never done anything that other side of the aisle might think is illegal until Trump? Come on Chuck.

Obama using a drone to kill an American citizen is the 1st thing that came to mind. What about the illegal spying on US citizens that Snowden exposed? What about the US support and complicity in the anti-communist mass killings?(Jakarta Method book) US Presidents approved those actions which were obviously illegal.

Trying to remove a candidate for President when he's never been charged or found gulity. That's definitely not the norm and yes I know that a conviction isn't required. The Supreme Court was unanimous in knocking it down

The activity that he was never charged or convicted of? The only way Trump could have been prosecuted for his speech on January 6th where Democrats say he inspired the violence, eventhough he told them to act peacefully, would violate the 1st ammendment protections of Brandenburg and Claiborne.

see above post

Largely unprecedented? The US Presidents had never done anything that other side of the aisle might think is illegal until Trump? Come on Chuck.

Obama using a drone to kill an American citizen is the 1st thing that came to mind. What about the illegal spying on US citizens that Snowden exposed? What about the US support and complicity in the anti-communist mass killings?(Jakarta Method book) US Presidents approved those actions which were obviously illegal.

Yet again you want to paint his conduct as normal - but it was absolutely an unprecedented attempt to avoid the presidential transfer of power through a scheme that included fraudulent electors, an unfawful end-around certification that thankfully failed, and intentional disruption of the ceremonial proceeding for the purpose of buying time to continue to resist. It was a coup attempt - and referring to Trump’s conduct as a “speech” only shows how disingenuous this whole thing is.

Trump refused to acknowledge the results of the election - and attempted a coup and we all saw it as it unfolded over the course of weeks culminating in the shocking events of January 6.

You can play word games all you want but you can’t change the facts and the history. Trump hasn’t been charged for anything related to official presidential duties - Trump is charged for conduct of Trump, in his personal capacity.

He’s the reason why your argument fails and he’s the reason why the whole movement is a fraud. There are some decent, well-intended people trying to fit all of this into a Democrats versus Republicans politics as usual lens - but it doesn’t fit because Trump is a (so far) uniquely tainted and damaged person in American presidential politics. He’s bought us all down to his base, narcissistic criminal world - and I only hope that as we move away from this era, the events will cause you to agree that the problem was really always Trump - he’s not some symbol of America, revealing injustice. He’s a cancer.

For anyone who actually cares, or thinks this is real. Biden did an hour long interview with Howard Stern this month. He sounded lucid to me. SFL why don't you watch it.

I listened live...it was a Friday when it's usually just reruns. It was really good. Spoke a lot about personal stuff ( losing his wife, losing his son finding the strength to keep going etc).

And Stern made it a point to let EVERYONE KNOW...not a single question was given to Biden or the WH. Just the topics and Biden was fine with it.

SFL: you need to read the entire transcript not just highlighted segments from noted legal expert….TechnoFog (lolololololol).

Did you do that? I did. You will be able to see that Hur is a partisan hack, and should actually be scorned for his hatchet job of a report.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Advertisement

General News Feed

Fact Checkers News Feed

Sponsored

Back
    Top Bottom