News NY AG sues Trump and Trump Org for Financial Fraud (Update: Fraud verdict with $454M judgment)) (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

Trumps says a lot of lies, but he also says a lot of stupid things and/or makes up things. I think this falls into the stupid and made-up category. How can anyone take him seriously? Nothing he says can be taken seriously, because he doesn't know what he's talking about most of the time. His supporters are fools for following a fool. Nothing good can come from supporting a fool.

Joe Tacopina, an attorney for former President Donald Trump, has pulled out of representing the former president in the criminal trial he faces in New York City, according a report in the New York Times.

Tacopina also withdrew from representing the former president in a separate case — his appeal of the court's decision finding Trump liable for sexual abuse and defamation.

A Trump spokesperson did not specify why Tacopina withdrew from representing the former president.

"President Trump has the most experienced, qualified, disciplined, and overall strongest legal team ever assembled as he continues to fight for America and Americans against these partisan, Crooked Joe Biden-led election interference hoaxes," spokesperson Steven Cheung said in a statement.............

no I bet someone will he is great at fleecing the sheeples. he has raked in far more then that.
    Some idiot started a Go Fund Me with a goal of $365M, I kid you not.

edit to add: in a really rich irony, it is against Go Fund Me’s terms of service, lol

Last edited:

edit to add: in a really rich irony, it is against Go Fund Me’s terms of service, lol

well trump would not have gotten its they would have kept it themselves.

I’m not sure it is against the TOS. It is a violation to pay for legal defense, but this would be to payoff a judgement, not his attorneys. I hope I’m wrong.

I’m not sure it is against the TOS. It is a violation to pay for legal defense, but this would be to payoff a judgement, not his attorneys. I hope I’m wrong.
    I think she has amended it - when I first saw it there was a statement that 100% of proceeds would go to Trump’s legal defense. Now it specifically says it’s just to show “solidarity” and isn’t just about the judgement.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Advertisement

General News Feed

Fact Checkers News Feed

Sponsored

Back
    Top Bottom