New to site (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

gjones

Reaction score
    What’s up peeps. First post.

1. The liberal, conservative and moderate boards seem to be locked. The liberal board allowed me in, but no info. The other 2 said oops. (I selected undecided upon registering).

2. Doesn’t seem like a lot of conversation here. I was told that this was a great place for discussion of ideas. Looks as if a couple posters are the antagonist and the rest of the posters treat them this way. Lurking the last couple months, I have seen some really good info, just not much back and forth about the actual topics. Like most websites, it dissolves into a pie throwing contest.

3. The board seems well moderated. Maybe so much so that it has stifled creativity?? Doesn’t look like humor is tolerated so much. Odd that an online community has no real cohesion. I’m used to joking back and forth with other posters about what they post or even what they had for dinner. You guys are serious!!!!!

4. I will probably not post much as I prefer to read. See you soon.

I'm not. I'm willing to bet someone a Coke that the DNC/Biden's handlers have him holding off on letting anyone go directly after Trump until after the midterms so that it doesn't look like it is politically motivated. I'd have unleashed the whole power of the federal justice system on his arse already but that's why I'll never have the kind of responsibility that POTUS does. I want shirt done when I want it done and I usually want it right away. Don't forget, they got like a bazillion pages and terabytes of information from Rudy Giuliani's homes and offices ('member? - he was Trump's "cyber-chief" or some bullshirt) and you can bet your sweet bippy that Rudy wasn't smart enough to not write things down, use even basic PGP encryption for emails, or destroy any and everything incriminating before Trump snuck out of the White House on January 20th, so they're probably opening new investigations and empaneling new grand juries for the shirt they found that Rudy left sitting next to the toilet as reading material. It's been way too quiet about all of the criminal shirt that we know was in the works for there not to at least be movement coming on that, and likely a host of new stuff after whatever they got from Rudy's dumb arse.

There will be indictments for all of them. Melania will probably be the only one to remain free and she'll get all of his money while he rots in pampers in the federal pen.

So... she gets nothing?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Advertisement

General News Feed

Fact Checkers News Feed

Sponsored

Back
    Top Bottom