Moderates that voted for Biden in Virginia are now voting Republican. (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Paul

Reaction score
    Latin American from Potomac, Maryland 20854
    The middle makes the difference once again. Why?

McAuliffe made an error with the school issue to appease the CRT crowd. A costly strategic error.

On another note CNN described Michelle Wu a moderate as the first woman of color to be mayor. The media recruiting minorities.
    210819_ForWebsite.png

Last edited:
    We
    I guess I will lay this out again for everyone.
    Do I like/support Trump? I do for his policies. 100%. Do you I think your reaction to anything Trump is comical, I do, just like you probably think the same out Biden. Do I like Trump as a person. I don't know him but I would think no.

Do I want Trump to run again? No. Do I want someone like Romney, Cheney, McConnell or republican like them to run for president? No. They are not nearly conservative enough for me. Not by a long shot. Do I want someone like Trump to run. Yes. Why not specifically Trump? Because I don't like his mannerism and I find it counter productive to actually moving the American first platform forward. Will I vote for Trump against a Democrat. Yes. Will I ever vote Democrat? No, not ever again.
    Any other riddles you guys have?
    I don't care about any of your misguided ramblings. This doesn't address my questions.

You've exposed yourself as not being able to make a coherent argument to defend your opinions. Instead, you go on these silly rants to compensate for your weak arguments. I'm sure this isn't the first time, it's probably your MO.

For the record, you still can't explain why 43 Republican Senators voted to acquit Trump during his 2nd impeachment trial, even though Trump has very few supporters left in the GOP, according to you.

By the way, your definition of a RINO earlier doesn't make any sense, either. You just said McConnell, Cheney, etc. aren't conservative enough for you, but I doubt you can explain how they aren't conservative enough.

Last edited:
    We

I don't care about any of your misguided ramblings. This doesn't address my questions.

You've exposed yourself as not being able to make a coherent argument to defend your opinions. Instead, you go on these silly rants to compensate for your weak arguments. I'm sure this isn't the first time, it's probably your MO.

For the record, you still can't explain why 43 Republican Senators voted to acquit Trump during his 2nd impeachment trial, even though Trump has very few supporters left in the GOP, according to you.

By the way, your definition of a RINO earlier doesn't make any sense, either. You just said McConnell, Cheney, etc. aren't conservative enough for you, but I doubt you can explain how they aren't conservative enough.
    You indeed have come late to the party. Enjoy yourself.

My argument are just fine, they are not in crayon, that might be the problem with your comprehension. Maybe I can add colored font for you to help. Who knows? I have explained and answered all your questions, just not to your liking and not laid out in an 8th grade linear level. Have fun talking yourself in a circle.
    I suggest enjoying the weekend and try and not have nightmares of Trump. Cheers~!

Here they are, in no particular order.

Richard Burr, NC
    Lisa Murkowski, AK
    Ben Sasse, NE
    Bill Cassidy, LA
    Susan Collins, ME
    Mitt Romney, UT
    Pat Toomey, PA

not too many “purple” states, really. 🤷‍♀️
    It will be fun to see who gets reelected in their states or who even decides to run again. I forgot Cassidy is still an 'R' to be honest, same with Collins and especially Romney.
    Toomey is 'retiring'. Burr is 'retiring'. So yeah, hollow votes

You indeed have come late to the party. Enjoy yourself.

My argument are just fine, they are not in crayon, that might be the problem with your comprehension. Maybe I can add colored font for you to help. Who knows? I have explained and answered all your questions, just not to your liking and not laid out in an 8th grade linear level. Have fun talking yourself in a circle.
    I suggest enjoying the weekend and try and not have nightmares of Trump. Cheers~!

Your arguments aren't even at a 1st grade level.

No one wants to engage with someone who is not willing to have an honest debate. You still have not explained why those 43 Republican Senators voted the way that they did during Trump's 2nd impeachment trial. There is no reason for them to protect Trump if he is irrelevant in the GOP, as you foolishly claim.

An honest answer will require you to admit that you're wrong, but a Trumpster can NEVER do that.

This thread is closed due to incessant bickering and personal insults. I would suggest that the two of you reflect on this thread and figure out how to discuss without the snide remarks if you would like to remain on this board.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Advertisement

General News Feed

Fact Checkers News Feed

Sponsored

Back
    Top Bottom