Media Tracker (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

SaintForLife

Reaction score
    I figured we needed a thread specifically about the media.

There was a very big correction recently by the Washington Post.

That story was supposedly "independently confirmed" by CNN, NBC News, USA Today, ABC News, & PBS News Hour. How could they all have gotten the quote wrong if they actually independently confirmed the story?

Why do all the errors always go in one political direction and not closer to 50/50?

CNN should not be trusted for honest legal analysis after featuring Honig and another guy who I have forgotten his name. They were / are in the bag for Trump and were called out for lying on air about Trump’s case.

CNN shouldn't be trusted for having a legal analyst that didn't go along with the Democrat narrative!

It's just laughable to watch a partisan Democrat complaining that the media isn't partisan enough.

The Washington Post is about as close the Democrat press releases as it gets in the corporate media. It's no wonder nobody is reading their propaganda, but I know you guys love the Washington Post.

The Washington Post is about as close the Democrat press releases as it gets in the corporate media. It's no wonder nobody is reading their propaganda, but I know you guys love the Washington Post.

And?

Gonna post about the Epoch Times?

CNN shouldn't be trusted for having a legal analyst that didn't go along with the Democrat narrative!

It's just laughable to watch a partisan Democrat complaining that the media isn't partisan enough.
    The complaint about CNN is that they are paying analysts who they know are lying on air and are not doing anything to correct or point out those lies.

The complaint against CNN has everything to do with CNN paying people who they know are lying on air and it has nothing to do with any "narrative."

This poster falsely frames the complaint as being about "narrative," because this poster knows that the analysts are in fact telling lies on air to support Trump, because the only way someone can support Trump is to lie. The truth does not favor Trump. There is no truth that favors Trump, so people have to lie to try to support Trump and to make him look good.

This poster chose to throw out the false "narrative" narrative in a desperate and lame attempt to distract people from the actual truth. That truth is that the pro-Trump analysts that CNN pays are lying on air. CNN knows it. This poster knows it. Everyone who hasn't swallowed Trump Tang knows it.

What's even worse, CNN scratches any analyst who calls out the lying by Trump supporters from their lists of analyst to put on air. They let Trump supporters lie and they blacklist those who call out the lies of Trump supporters.

Does this mean CNN is a mouthpiece for Trump? Absolutely not.

It just proves irrefutably that it's complete and utter BS that CNN is mouthpiece for Biden.

The same is true of any and every network that gives air time to any of Trump's supporters. If a network is letting Trump supporters tell their lies on air, then they ain't a mouthpiece for Biden. A mouthpiece for Biden wouldn't let a Trump supporter in the building, let alone giving them airtime to spread their lies.

Last edited:

They both lied about this case and got caught. The truth doesn’t have a party. It’s non-partisan. It just so happens that to support the GOP, you are required to lie.

You don’t know any such thing. We utilize WaPo because it is a generally reputable news source. We aren’t in the business of pushing lies like the GOP and your fave GG are. The Trump GOP requires anyone who supports the party to be a liar. That’s just a fact.

They both lied about this case and got caught. The truth doesn’t have a party. It’s non-partisan. It just so happens that to support the GOP, you are required to lie.
    Who cares what that Democrat activist masquerading as a journalist says?

Says the queen of vague replies and non answers.
    I have documented several things just today - you consistently ignore documentation.

You also only communicate in absolutes, so it makes sense that when you see a nuanced discussion you would consider it vague. Your posting style on here is pretty disturbing. You parrot debunked lies consistently, ignoring facts to continue spreading lies. You have defamed people with lies that you parrot without the tiniest bit of confirmation. No critical thinking whatsoever.

Your idea of documentation is a tweet from a propagandist. You don’t ever read source material, in spite of me and others doing it for you and begging you to read it for yourself. You waste everyone’s time on here with your extreme propaganda and support for the worst person who has ever been president. By far, no question. It’s just a fact now - no other president ever has been as criminal as Trump.

Fox continues to bash the military. MAGA partisans all the way.

Note to Fox and the Heritage imbeciles.

You clowns wanted to engage in isolationism because of your support for Trump.

Trump nor you idiots understand what the U.S. military in general and navy in particular have meant to global economic stability for the last 80 years. Keep up the isolationism and you will find out in a hurry.

Fox continues to bash the military. MAGA partisans all the way.

I think it's funny that the branch of the service (MY branch) that has bombers that can reach anywhere in the world and controls all of our long range missiles is considered "very weak."

I think it's funny that the branch of the service (MY branch) that has bombers that can reach anywhere in the world and controls all of our long range missiles is considered "very weak."
    Yeah, it makes no sense at all.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Advertisement

General News Feed

Fact Checkers News Feed

Sponsored

Back
    Top Bottom