Legendary Louisiana Musician Endorses Donald Trump (3 Viewers)

Users who are viewing this thread

Christian

Reaction score
    We all know how Louisiana's greatest football player ever Drew Brees feels about Mr. President Trump, but now we have the greatest hip-hop artist of all time, the greatest musician ever in the history of Louisiana supporting President Trump for a 2nd term as well.

Louisiana is definitely a Trump state. So proud to live here!

Clipboard01.jpg

I am also not going to entertain you guys with examples of anything - you don't want proof... you want an argument. Anyone that can't plainly see that each side of the divide (R and D) have done any and everything over the last 16 or so years to split us into single issue - farmed - "not with me so you are against me" - identity type voters... is not going to see anything as proof contrary to what they believe anyway... all of this stuff you guys are asking for is a Google click away - you've already made your decision and choose to ignore it.

"I have TONS of examples that prove my point but I won't show any them because you guys don't REALLY want to see it"

"There are TONS of examples that are just a google search away. But you won't do the research because you'd rather CHOOSE to ignore the truth"

Has anyone ever made either of those two statements that turned out to be right all along?

Get out of here with that nonsense

Flawed as it is even the Moon Landing hoaxers offer examples of why they think they are right

I didn't coin any of that - or perpetuate the stereotypes....
    No matter who started it or whoever else does it, you contribute to it eveytime you repeat that divisive language.

A good way to show you are sincere about ending the divisiveness is to stop repeating the divisive language.

... you can keep ignoring it and acting like only one side does this ...
    This is completely false. You have a very flawed and mistaken impression of me, what I believe and what I've said.

Please quote my post that gave you the flawed and mistaken impression that I "keep ignoring it and acting like only one side does this." That will give me a chance to explain to you what I actually was saying in expressing my actual beliefs.

Last edited:
    So now I am being divisive for pointing out (and making fun of) the divisive terms used by both parties.... after being repeatedly asked to prove in this thread that both parties are divisive vote farmers hell bent on pitting us against one another.... Is that where we are?

Last edited:
    I get that... for someone that likens Trump to Hilter... It's more than that....
    Oh, come on. The dude slept with a book of Hitler's speeches - My New Order - on his nightstand according to his first wife and cousin.

I'm sure you'd believe him when he says that if he did have it that he never read any of them.

Donald Trump reportedly owned a copy of Adolf Hitler’s speeches and kept them in his bedside cabinet.
    A 1990 Vanity Fair article about billionaire businessman stated that Mr Trump’s then wife Ivana, said her husband owned a copy of “My New Order” – a printed collection of the Nazi leader’s speeches.

Marie Brenner, the article’s author, wrote: “Ivana Trump told her lawyer Michael Kennedy that from time to time her husband reads a book of Hitler's collected speeches, 'My New Order', which he keeps in a cabinet by his bed.

Mr Trump, however, denied he would ever read speeches given by Hitler, saying: “If I had these speeches, and I am not saying that I do, I would never read them."

Ms Brenner suggested the businessman, who was suffering difficulties with his business at the time, may have been looking for inspiration in Hitler's "genius for propaganda" and the way he spun military defeats as great victories.

The article also claimed that John Walter would frequently greet his cousin by saying: “Heil Hitler”.

I'd say that makes the comparison pretty apt, especially considering his campaign style.

So now I am being divisive for pointing out (and making fun of) the divisive terms used by both parties....
    If you're referring to my post, you're not just pointing out the divisive language you are repeating it in a way that contributes to the divisiveness, because you are repeating the language in an inflammatory way.

Reread your recent posts in this thread and look at how many times you used the word "them" and compare that to how many times you used the words "we" and "us." You express everything in terms of "you all," "them," "I," and "me."

You've divided yourself from everyone else here while lumping all of us into one "group thinking" collective. That is the epitome of divisiveness.

You have have repeatedly told all of us that you are superior to the rest of us. That is the epitome of "my sidededness."

You are convinced that you are the only one that is right and everyone else is wrong. That is the epitome of having a closed mind.

You accuse people of saying and believing things that they have not said or expressed as proof that you are right. That is the epitome of misrepresenting people to push one's on agenda and make one's opinions appear to be true.

^None of that is true... I have decided that you - and people that think exactly like you are wrong... not everyone....

The notion that you consider that to be "everyone" - Is a big part of the issue.

Read any # of post here outside of mine... Without the partisan googles on, and today's election out of mind...

And tell me that - There is not a collective partisan - group think - ultra divisive - my way or the highway - team sports mentality - Identity driven - agenda being pushed and used by BOTH parties in this country to pit voters against one another - rather than to bring us together.

Closed minded people would be the only people that can't see that at this point. And if that's who you define as "everyone" so be it.

Last edited:
    So now I am being divisive for pointing out (and making fun of) the divisive terms used by both parties.... after being repeatedly asked to prove in this thread that both parties are divisive vote farmers hell bent on pitting us against on another.... Is that where we are?

You're being divisive by saying divisive things. Using the R word is something that every adult knows is a forked up thing to do, but you did it and haven't owned up to it.

No idea what you are saying here....

I really don't see how I could have been more clear.

Anyone that actually hates another human being for their political beliefs, favorite football team, taste in music, etc.... is a mentally challenged to put it lightly.

You said this. Using the word you did- the word that the filter changes to "mentally challenged"- is insulting. That means you are saying things that are divisive while decrying divisiveness.

- group think - ultra divisive - my way or the highway - team sports mentality - Identity driven - agenda being pushed ...

Closed minded people would be the only people that can't see that at this point.
    You're doing the same exact thing. You're telling EVERYONE who doesn't agree with you that they are absolutely wrong and that there is absolutely no way you can be wrong about anything you believe.

You're as divisive, judgemental and closed minded as the rest of us. Welcome to the club, amiga.

I really don't see how I could have been more clear.

You said this. Using the word you did- the word that the filter changes to "mentally challenged"- is insulting. That means you are saying things that are divisive while decrying divisiveness.

I typed what is there, it wasn't filter changed. Be insulted I guess...

I typed what is there, it wasn't filter changed. Be insulted I guess...

I have my doubts, but let's say you are absolutely telling the truth. That doesn't change the fact that you are using "mentally challenged" as an insult. That's still gross and divisive.

I have my doubts, but let's say you are absolutely telling the truth. That doesn't change the fact that you are using "mentally challenged" as an insult. That's still gross and divisive.

I have no reason to lie to you.... I use mentally challenged to describe someone who I think is challenged mentally / has trouble processing factual information... not as the insult (to people born with or developed mental conditions - which is not acceptable) you are conditioned to think of it as.... you are (as usual) being super dramatic about nothing to push a point that doesn't exist.

Good news though... your guy will win this.... and you'll have nothing left to be ultra pissed about anymore.... (or will you just keep looking for nothing to turn into manufactured-rage)? LOL

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Advertisement

General News Feed

Fact Checkers News Feed

Sponsored

Back
    Top Bottom