Legendary Louisiana Musician Endorses Donald Trump (1 Viewer)

< Previous | Next >

Saint Greg

Reaction score
You’re probably right, but Drew would’ve never signed his name to that statement unless he agreed with it 100%. We all know Drew is smart enough to not be taken advantage of
At that point his season was being held hostage by Michael Thomas and Malcolm Jenkins. I believe he was willing to say whatever he needed to save it. When I read that I picture Drew as a hostage reading a confession written by his captors.

Ayo

Spirit Grocer
Reaction score
At that point his season was being held hostage by Michael Thomas and Malcolm Jenkins. I believe he was willing to say whatever he needed to save it. When I read that I picture Drew as a hostage reading a confession written by his captors.
that’s a pretty awful opinion of Drew and depicting his teammates as terrorists only makes it worse

it assumes an intent on their part to be captors

I think Jenkins and Thomas and Colston (who also reached out in a very effective and reasonable manner) and others are doing so from a real
Place and not looking to sabotage brees’s season or career or legacy. In fact I don’t think it had anything to do with drew at all. Until he stepped in it in a major way

and to his credit I think drew was sincere and listened. He continues to put himself out there in social media despite the fact he still gets roasted over this.

your take seems to find the worst in everyone mentioned and strikes me as the least possible scenario

gummbo

Reaction score
that’s a pretty awful opinion of Drew and depicting his teammates as terrorists only makes it worse

it assumes an intent on their part to be captors

I think Jenkins and Thomas and Colston (who also reached out in a very effective and reasonable manner) and others are doing so from a real
Place and not looking to sabotage brees’s season or career or legacy. In fact I don’t think it had anything to do with drew at all. Until he stepped in it in a major way

and to his credit I think drew was sincere and listened. He continues to put himself out there in social media despite the fact he still gets roasted over this.

your take seems to find the worst in everyone mentioned and strikes me as the least possible scenario
I was trying to think of a way to let saint Greg know that what he said was totally insensitive and out of line,but I think you said it best. I noticed that we dont have clown or upside down failcons emogis to let poster know what we think of their post without getting into a verbal spat, Because thinking like this is not worth my time. Some people are too far gone.#sad

efil4

Reaction score
Oh man... I love when folks put their feelings in a written post.

Yggdrasill

Reaction score
I'm sure Trump is happy, but Lil Wayne is the greatest musician in Louisiana history? Really? Above Louis Armstrong? Wynton Marsalis? Aaron Neville? Fats Domino? Louis Prima?

BayouSAINTJoe

The Anti-Republican
Reaction score
So...if Weezy F Baby fell for this "Platinum Plan" nonsense...who knows what he fell for in Rikers. #Alotapeoplearesaying

samiam5211

Reaction score
Lil Wayne looks like the type of guy suburban women need saving from according to Trump.

Infoman

Reaction score
And you wonder why Kanye wears Jesus pieces?
Cause that's Jesus people
And The Game, he's the equal
Hated on so much, "The Passion of Christ" need a sequel
Yeah, like Roc-a-fella needed Sigel
Like I needed my father, but he needed a needle
I need some meditation, so I can leave my people
They askin' "Why?" Why did John Lennon leave The Beatles?
And why every hood *Bleep* feed off evil?
Answer my question before this bullet leave this Desert Eagle
And I'm grindin' til I'm attacked
They say "You ain't grindin' til you tired"
So I'm grindin' with my eyes wide
Looking to find, a way through the day
A light, for the night
Dear Lord, you've done took so many of my people but I'm just wonderin' why
You haven't taken my life?
Like what the hell am I doing right?
My Life

Weezy be knowing - ya'll need to stop hatin' LOL

CoolBrees

Reaction score
I mean Lil Wayne isn’t bad.

But he isn’t even in the top 10 best rappers ever. He isn’t even the best from the south. OutKast has entered the room

He cracks the top 5 in the south I’d say

The moose

Reaction score
Or the Radiators or Sonny Landreth (who may be my favorite LA musician along with Wynton)
agree with ya on Sonny

Want that Dumble overdrive special Sonny plays but I could not make that 100k amp sing like that for sure.

The list of people better than him is huge. He just sold.

Infoman

Reaction score

donato

Reaction score
This guy is a complete embarrassment. Rooting for the Vikings over the Saints alone should make all people from Louisiana hate this guy. The rest of it just a joke (especially the title).

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

< Previous | Next >

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Advertisement

Fact Checkers News Feed

General News Feed

Advertisement

Advertisement

Advertisement

Top Bottom