Kyle Rittenhouse given donations by police and other officials... (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

Did you actually read the Snopes piece?
    He don't care. He has a link he can post and he's good with that. In one instance, you have police donating money to someone charged with murder and in another case you have someone telling her supporters to donate to a fund to make bail for people arrested while protesting. Yep, both of those situations are exactly alike.

He don't care. He has a link he can post and he's good with that. In one instance, you have police donating money to someone charged with murder and in another case you have someone telling her supporters to donate to a fund to make bail for people arrested while protesting. Yep, both of those situations are exactly alike.
    The bubble only goes one way

This is only tangential, but I saw where Fox News (specifically Hannity) referred to the slain Chicago teen as a “13-year-old man” but that someone else on Fox News specifically referred to Rittenhouse as a “scared boy trying to defend himself”.

Both situations are tragic and complex. They both deserve nuanced discussion. False equivalencies and whataboutism are the opposite of that.

Back to the topic: it’s a bit disconcerting to see a lot of police support for someone who has been charged with multiple murders. I’m not sure how well that piece was researched, however, and it’s lacking a lot of context.

https://www.abc4.com/news/local-new...o-kyle-rittenhouse-defense-fund-after-arrest/

I guess you guys are correct, not the same thing. One is a public official that encourages her followers to contribute to a fund to post bail for rioters (domestic terrorists) and the other side, the media activists of the DNC dox a paramedic for donating $10 bucks to Rittenhouse defense fund.

I also did read the articles, that is why I posted the snopes drivel. I know Harris didn't personally donate but she supported and encourage to get some very bad and dangerous people out of prison so they can go and burn down more stuff. That was my point in posting both...actually trying to help you guys out since you all think it is import to dox people for their political donations.

I didn't make this avatar. The New Orleans Saints and Drew Brees made this avatar for me. Character in the locker room and all that manly football stuff....

I missed you ladies too

https://www.abc4.com/news/local-new...o-kyle-rittenhouse-defense-fund-after-arrest/

I guess you guys are correct, not the same thing. One is a public official that encourages her followers to contribute to a fund to post bail for rioters (domestic terrorists) and the other side, the media activists of the DNC dox a paramedic for donating $10 bucks to Rittenhouse defense fund.

I also did read the articles, that is why I posted the snopes drivel. I know Harris didn't personally donate but she supported and encourage to get some very bad and dangerous people out of prison so they can go and burn down more stuff. That was my point in posting both...actually trying to help you guys out since you all think it is import to dox people for their political donations.

I didn't make this avatar. The New Orleans Saints and Drew Brees made this avatar for me. Character in the locker room and all that manly football stuff....

I missed you ladies too

You are trying way too hard to prove the point you think you are making with a certain characterization of what the MFF does and the people who were arrested during the protests, and trying to draw and equivalency on the situations

But you do Tucker... I mean you.

That was my point in posting both...actually trying to help you guys out since you all think it is import to dox people for their political donations.
    If that was your point then you failed spectacularly all around. The fact remains that the two situation were completely different yet you tried to link them together in some twisted logic to meet your agenda. It didn't. And when called out on it, we got....well...you gave us this gem about your point....which was wrong.

Oh, and unless Drew Brees or someone from the Saints logged into your account and saved that photo as your avatar, you're wrong on that point too. You're perfect at being wrong.

Farb, how do you know whose idea it was to wear Blake’s name on the helmets?

Oh and that whole Minnesota Bail Fund thing is just a big lie told to you by one of the liars you evidently listen to. I have to admit, I think it’s ridiculous to keep reading or listening to people who have been shown to be dishonest time after time, but you do whatever you gotta do, I suppose.

Lives are more important than property. I’m not condoning riots, but it is disgusting that people seem to think damage to property is in the same category as a life.

Kyle Rittenhouse was a scared boy who showed up wanting to shoot some Antifa, and ended up shooting some Antifa. His parent let him go armed to an event where he was seeking out violence. We shouldn’t be setting up a gofundme for people who go out hunting for people to shoot. It’s too bad there isn’t better parenting in his community.

10 million dollars of damage to property isn’t more costly than the loss of a single life. If Kyle Rittehouse’s mother hadn’t driven him to his Antifa hunt, life would not have been lost.

Part of the problem is that some people seem to think black lives were more valuable back when they were property.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Advertisement

General News Feed

Fact Checkers News Feed

Sponsored

Back
    Top Bottom