Israel vs Hamas (2 Viewers)

Users who are viewing this thread

GrandAdmiral

Reaction score
    Looks like the fight is on with Israeli soldiers and civilians amongst the dead already. Question becomes, how long before we get dragged into this?

You asked "Who is calling Hamas anything other than terrorist?"
    Context matters!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Indeed I did...in response to the post of Greenblatt's allegation of MSNBC's personalities describing Hamas as fighters.

Money indeed is fungible. But that $6b hadn't been touched yet. So that part is completely irrelevant.
    It's doesn't matter if the money hasn't been touched. The AP article I posted earlier talked about Iran could have used money for terrorism that they had originally planned to spend on food and humanitarian things because they have the 6 billion.

Kerry:
    “Absolutely, money is fungible.”

Kerry also went on to state that a portion of any funding to Iran will be used for terroristic purposes (in this case the IRGC), and “it always has…that’s no surprise.”

It's doesn't matter if the money hasn't been touched. The AP article I posted earlier talked about Iran could have used money for terrorism that they had originally planned to spend on food and humanitarian things because they have the 6 billion.

Kerry:

Kerry also went on to state that a portion of any funding to Iran will be used for terroristic purposes (in this case the IRGC), and “it always has…that’s no surprise.”
    Except it does matter. If they haven't gotten the money, and now realizing they can't get the money, it's that much less money they can spend regardless. It's not that hard to understand. Money isn't fungible if you don't have it to begin with.

Kerry:

This attack has been in the works for months or years.

The 6 billion had absolutely nothing to do with this attack. There isn't any legitimate argument that it did.

You asked "Who is calling Hamas anything other than terrorist?"
    Give Trump a few more days.

Former president Donald Trump on Wednesday criticized Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu and called Hezbollah terrorist attackers “very smart” as Israel recovers from the deadliest attack it has sufferedin 50 years.

Axis of evil: Iran, Russia, Hamas, Trump, Hezbollah, North Korea

Last edited:
    Once again, John Kerry:

Kerry: "it always has…that’s no surprise."

Get it? There's nothing new going on, and again, the money WASN'T USED.

See how quickly you moved to me defending Putin? You posted a tweet that was based on something that wasn't true. You went straight to the CIA/Neocon talking points. It's a pathological obsession.
    We don’t know yet if Russia helped or not. I said it was speculation. And like Johnny on the Spot you rush in to defend Putin. You are the one obsessed, not me.

Can you even acknowledge that Russia stands to benefit greatly from this barbaric attack?

If you can acknowledge this basic fact, why is it “pathological” to speculate that Russia helped Hamas in some way?

I will eagerly await your honest and forthright answers to these two straightforward questions.

Money is fungible.
    No matter what - it still isn’t US taxpayer money. It was never going to go to the government of Iran, it had to be spent on humanitarian aid by third parties under the supervision of US Treasury and this system was set up by the Trump Administration.

Your entire argument is moot.

Why would they do that if the money is only used for humanitarian purposes? So I guess the money was fungible huh? Just as John Kerry said.
    No, you are twisting words around. The government of Iran was never going to see a dime of that money. It had to go to recognized third parties and be spent on humanitarian aid. The program was set up by Trump admin, BTW.

Your radical Rs have created a stink by lying about this fund, and when the US responds to the lies by re-freezing the fund, people like you (people who use circular logic) say - see I was right all along. When the lies and disinformation is the reason for making the prudent move of re-freezing the funds for now.

As for the Ukraine thing...Maybe, just maybe that has more to do with the R's not providing anything to do with Ukraine in the CR that was passed 2 weeks ago. BTW, that CR expires within a month from now and the House doesn't even have a Speaker. But hey, you keep latching on to stupid takes provided to you by your chosen outlets. :9:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

General News Feed

Fact Checkers News Feed

Back
    Top Bottom