Iowa Caucuses (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

JimEverett

Reaction score
    Anyone have any predictions?

If I had to put money on it, I would pick Sanders as winning.

But there will be more stories than just who wins. IMO - For Warren, Mayor Pete, and Klobuchar it could be feast or famine. A distant 5th or even 4th could effectively end a campaign. Obviously a strong 3rd, and certainly anything higher will provide a huge boost.
    I think Warren might be best positioned to withstand a bad night given she has NH coming up next.

Russia is a convenient excuse for the incompetent people in the Democratic party that lost to a reality TV show host, placed their hopes on winning the White House back on Mueller & Ukraine only to see Trump's approval ratings rise. A lot of those same incompetent people are still in the same or similar positions.

Now look at the mess in Iowa that seems to be a mix of incompetence and trying to stop Bernie.

The incompetent people in the Democratic party trounced the GOP in 2018 by focusing on issues voters care about instead of just talking about Trump’s corruption, and the debacle in Iowa proves zero of the things you are suggesting. Dems are successfully campaigning on other things. Louisiana — a deep red state — just elected a democratic governor who won’t say a bad word about Trump or Russia. But Iowa proves Dems are incompetent?

Russia isn’t an excuse; it’s just that lots of people have concerns about this inexplicable convergence of numerous Russia-Trump related events. Trump’s campaign manager who owed millions to Putin’s ally was sharing internal proprietary polling data with that ally regarding key 2016 battleground states, Trump was secretly negotiating a 9 figure real estate deal with Russia during the campaign and lying about it, and Trump publicly denied Russia’s involvement in election cyber security breaches despite the FBI briefing him about it. We both have a pretty good idea of why he won’t give up his Deutsche Bank records or tax returns, right?

What specifically were you scoffing about in my last post? Do you not agree that Trump has a long track record of making baseless accusations?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Advertisement

General News Feed

Fact Checkers News Feed

Sponsored

Back
    Top Bottom