Iowa caucus 2024 (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

Add Trumps 22% of young voters to Vivek's and DeSantis's combined almost 50% of young voters and you get that almost 72% of Iowa's young voters cast their vote for a candidate that is very much openly anti-democratic and against equality for all.

They voted for fascism and authoritarianism. There's nothing good about that. The best we can hope for is that Vivek's and DeSantis's voters will choose not to vote in the general election. I don't trust for a nanosecond that they won't vote for Trump in the general election if Trump wins the nomination.

A Biden vs Trump election will be too close for comfort and a lot closer than Trump or Biden supporters believe it will be.

The video is disingenuous to say the least. I know for a fact that most of the people quoted saying "Russians hacked" the 2016 election acknowledged that the Russians didn't hack into or change voting records or votes.

The hacking that Russia did was a computer based disinformation campaign to influence people to vote for Trump. The Russians gathered personal data on American voters and then used computer algorithms to target voters with messages that would be the most effective on them.

The Russians actually did hack the election in that way and that's what almost all of the people in the video are referring to when they say the Russians hacked the election. We don't know, which all but Hilary Clinton admits, if the Russian's efforts swayed voters, so we don't know if their hacking had an impact on the election.

We know when Trump says the election was stolen, he means there was actual widespread voting fraud. In dozens of court cases, Trump wasn't able to produce a single shred of credible evidence of any voter fraud that took votes away from Trump or gave votes to Biden.

We also know that Hilary Clinton didn't have a rally on Jan 6, 2017 in which she told supporters to march to the Capitol to "stop the steal" of the election. We also know that no one broken into the Capitol that day to prevent the certification of the election.

Hilary said some of the same words Trump has been saying, but what Hilary said and did are no where close to the same as what Trump has been saying and doing.

Last edited:
    The video is disingenuous to say the least. I know for a fact that most of the people quoted saying "Russians hacked" the 2016 election acknowledged that the Russians didn't hack into or change voting records or votes.

The hacking that Russia did was a computer based disinformation campaign to influence people to vote for Trump. The Russians gathered personal data on American voters and then used computer algorithms to target voters with messages that would be the most effective on them.

The Russians actually did hack the election in that way and that's what almost all of the people in the video are referring to when they say the Russians hacked the election. We don't know, which all but Hilary Clinton admits, if the Russian's efforts swayed voters, so we don't know if their hacking had an impact on the election.

We know when Trump says the election was stolen, he means there was actual widespread voting fraud. In dozens of court cases, Trump wasn't able to produce a single shred of credible evidence of any voter fraud that took votes away from Trump or gave votes to Biden.

We also know that Hilary Clinton didn't have a rally on Jan 6, 2017 in which she told supporters to march to the Capitol to "stop the steal" of the election. We also know that no one broken into the Capitol that day to prevent the certification of the election.

Hilary said some of the same words Trump has been saying, but what Hilary said and did are no where close to the same as what Trump has been saying and doing.
    This all should be obvious to everyone except those completely blinded by partisanship.

I was heartened by the responses of Haley voters. Going from memory almost 70% said they wouldn’t vote for Trump if he is the nominee and 40 some % said they would vote for Biden. I don’t know if they actually will or not, and polls everywhere are somewhat suspect, but it made me feel a little better.
    I really feel when push comes to shove, they're gonna vote R no matter who. I hope I'm wrong.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Advertisement

General News Feed

Fact Checkers News Feed

Sponsored

Back
    Top Bottom