Iowa caucus 2024 (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

Trump now joins Ted Cruz, Rick Santorum, and Mick Huckabee on the roster of the last four non-incumbent GOP caucus winners.

The Iowa turnout was only 14% of the registered Rs in the state. And then roughly half of them want somebody other than Trump. I don’t think that’s a huge win for Trump. He can’t win the general that way, especially if 70% of Haley’s voters say they will not vote for Trump if he’s the nominee.

Last edited:
    The Iowa turnout was only 14% of the registered Rs in the state. And then roughly half of them want somebody other than Trump. I don’t think that’s a huge win for Trump. He can’t win the general that way, especially if 70% of Haley’s voters say they will not vote for Trump if he’s the nominee.
    Conversely roughly 51% of them wanted Trump and I think it's safe to assume that 70% or more of Trump voters will not vote for anyone else if Trump is not the nominee. Desantis and Haley can't win the general without nearly all of the Trump voters either.

I don't believe for a second that the majority of Haley and Desantis voters won't vote for Trump. Most of them are going to pull a Sununu. The overwhelming majority of the remaining members of the Republican party care more about staying in power and sticking it to "libs" more than they care about Democracy.

They can say all they want to the contrary, but the proof is in their actions, not their less than honest words.

Last edited:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Advertisement

General News Feed

Fact Checkers News Feed

Sponsored

Back
    Top Bottom