Immigrants do Washington (DC) (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

el caliente

Reaction score
    Apparently immigrants are a problem, at least that’s what the Mayor of DC is saying. Well technically the Mayor’s problem is the Governors of Texas and Arizona are bussing folks to DC.

I understand the complaint, but at the same time, I don’t blame the Governors for doing what they are doing. They have said that immigrants aren’t welcome, and DC has taken the opposite approach by saying that it will be a “Sanctuary City”.

Inundate DC with as many immigrants until it’s such a problem for politicians that the bend (but don’t break) MO is done away with, and one decision has to be made before the Nations Capital becomes a squatters village, and politicians are sharing an Uber with immigrants.

What should she have done?

I suppose she could have said that the DOJ is investigating it as a matter of illegal human trafficking.

Some things are legal when the federal government does it, but not when a state government does it.

I think these Republican governors are getting to the fork around and find out stage.

What should she have done?

I suppose she could have said that the DOJ is investigating it as a matter of illegal human trafficking.

Some things are legal when the federal government does it, but not when a state government does it.

I think these Republican governors are getting to the fork around and find out stage.
    Perhaps they are getting to that point, or perhaps (once again) Kamala is being given a difficult problem and fumbling it away.

Perhaps they are getting to that point, or perhaps (once again) Kamala is being given a difficult problem and fumbling it away.

🤨

I don't see how this plays negatively for Kamala. If you have a modicum of intelligence and just a sliver of humanity and compassion in you, it's easy to see that Abbot, DeSantis and Doucey are lying and deceiving these people to use them as political pawns in a twisted game. That plays well in extreme MAGA areas where they look at these people as sub-human, but it doesn't anywhere else. All it does is focus more attention on and reinforces how devoid of humanity these extreme Republicans are.

I hope they all end up in jail over this.

🤨

I don't see how this plays negatively for Kamala. If you have a modicum of intelligence and just a sliver of humanity and compassion in you, it's easy to see that Abbot, DeSantis and Doucey are lying and deceiving these people to use them as political pawns in a twisted game. That plays well in extreme MAGA areas where they look at these people as sub-human, but it doesn't anywhere else. All it does is focus more attention on and reinforces how devoid of humanity these extreme Republicans are.

I hope they all end up in jail over this.
    I don’t know how it plays positive for Kamal either.

I don’t know how it plays positive for Kamal either.

I didn't say it did. I don't think this moves the meter in either direction for Kamal. But it does highlight the absurdity, deception and cruelty of Abbot, DeSantis, Doucey and all of their supporters that are gleeful about this. Unless you're a die hard Republican, all this is is disgusting.

BTW, what's the Republicans solution to immigration? Is it still build a wall? 😂 Treat the migrants as sub human political pawns? 🤬 Because that's all they've shown they are capable of. I trust Republicans with immigration as much as I trust them to handle anything else in this country, which is to say not at all. fork those butt crevasses!

Last edited:
    I didn't say it did. I don't think this moves the meter in either direction for Kamal. But it does highlight the absurdity, deception and cruelty of Abbot, DeSantis, Doucey and all of their supporters that are gleeful about this. Unless you're a die hard Republican, all this is is disgusting.

BTW, what the Republicans solution to immigration? Is it still build a wall? 😂 Treat the migrants as sub human political pawns? 🤬 Because that's all they've shown they are capable of. I trust Republicans with immigration as much as I trust them to handle anything else in this country, which is to say not at all. fork those butt crevasses!
    I don’t know what the Republican’s plan is honestly. This is all political football, and these folks are the football.

If I had my way I would grant amnesty.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Advertisement

General News Feed

Fact Checkers News Feed

Sponsored

Back
    Top Bottom