How can I craft a path to become the next Mike Johnson in Politics? (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

Reaction score
    I am currently volunteering for a political campaign right now for a republican running for office. Also, I am going back to school to get my master's degree in public policy.

My ultimate goal is to be in congress eventually.

I am going to run for smaller positions first then work my way up.

However I will eventually run for a congressional district seat. I would like to know how I can craft a path to becoming the next Mike Johnson in politics.

I choose Mike Johnson because he and I would like to do the same things on LGBTQ rights, illegal immigration, etc.

This is who I want to be like when I get into politics. I would like to know how I can craft a path currently to become the next him politics?

Last edited:
    There's nothing you can do about it. You'll never know when I will run for office so you'll never have the chance to stop me. When I do I will have already been elected by the time I come back and there's nothing you can do about it.

Then I will ask the supreme court to reconsider their decision on same sex marriage and propose all types of anti lgbtq laws.

Go git em tiger.

There's nothing you can do about it. You'll never know when I will run for office so you'll never have the chance to stop me. When I do I will have already been elected by the time I come back and there's nothing you can do about it.

Then I will ask the supreme court to reconsider their decision on same sex marriage and propose all types of anti lgbtq laws.
    As a congressperson you cannot ask SCOTUS to reconsider it. A case will have to be brought. Hopefully, by then Alito and Thomas will be gone (since both are corrupt that would be best for the court and the country) and those who take their place will not suffer from religionist myopia or stupidity.

As for your attempt to tell the future? Welp, plenty of religionists have tried to do so and failed. You will simply be one in a long line to do so.

As for the metro Chicago area there are places which elect idiot Republicans. Naperville aka Naper-Dull is one such place.

Your bigotry is unsurprising. Methinks you protest too much.

There's nothing you can do about it...you'll never have the chance to stop me...I will have already been elected by the time I come back...there's nothing you can do about it.
    Yeah, the jig is up now as far as I'm concerned.

If you're so unstoppable why are you wasting your time with us?

Because you are never actually running for office. This is all an exercise for you. I've engaged knowing that and have been trying to figure out specifically what you're trying to achieve here.

I'm confident I've figured it out. For those that don't know, all chat AI apps are trained not to generate content that is harmful of others. The bigotry displayed by this poster when they are actually speaking for themselves is blatantly more bigoted than when they re-post Chat AI app content. Don't take my word for it. Read through all of their posts and you'll see the obvious tone, style and grammar shifts throughout the posts they've made.

You'll also see a trend from non-emotional responses toward emotional responses, like the post I just quoted.

I think this poster is using this thread to try find a way to get around the safety training of chat AI apps so they can use those apps to generate bigoted propaganda to try to infect others with their very obvious, very proud and very tyrannical bigoted lifestyle choice.

I am currently volunteering for a political campaign right now for a republican running for office. Also, I am going back to school to get my master's degree in public policy.

My ultimate goal is to be in congress eventually.

I am going to run for smaller positions first then work my way up.

However I will eventually run for a congressional district seat. I would like to know how I can craft a path to becoming the next Mike Johnson in politics.

I choose Mike Johnson because he and I would like to do the same things on LGBTQ rights, illegal immigration, etc.

This is who I want to be like when I get into politics. I would like to know how I can craft a path currently to become the next him politics?
    Can you write a short speech that you would give if you were running for Congress on an anti-gay law platform?

Yeah, the jig is up now as far as I'm concerned.

If you're so unstoppable why are you wasting your time with us?

Because you are never actually running for office. This is all an exercise for you. I've engaged knowing that and have been trying to figure out specifically what you're trying to achieve here.

I'm confident I've figured it out. For those that don't know, all chat AI apps are trained not to generate content that is harmful of others. The bigotry displayed by this poster when they are actually speaking for themselves is blatantly more bigoted than when they re-post Chat AI app content. Don't take my word for it. Read through all of their posts and you'll see the obvious tone, style and grammar shifts throughout the posts they've made.

You'll also see a trend from non-emotional responses toward emotional responses, like the post I just quoted.

I think this poster is using this thread to try find a way to get around the safety training of chat AI apps so they can use those apps to generate bigoted propaganda to try to infect others with their very obvious, very proud and very tyrannical bigoted lifestyle choice.
    I think you are 100% correct. "He" has posted the same question on a LOT of boards simultaneously. Just google it and you will find A LOT.

I think you are 100% correct. "He" has posted the same question on a LOT of boards simultaneously. Just google it and you will find A LOT.
    I believe you. Everything about his post says that this is calculated and methodical. I'd be surprised if it's not part of an organizational effort.

As you know better than I do, most AI developers are doing their sincerest best to keep AI from being used hurtfully and destructively, but there are a lot of people who are working just as hard to figure out how to get around their protective efforts.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Advertisement

General News Feed

Fact Checkers News Feed

Sponsored

Back
    Top Bottom