How can I craft a path to become the next Mike Johnson in Politics? (2 Viewers)

Users who are viewing this thread

Reaction score
    I am currently volunteering for a political campaign right now for a republican running for office. Also, I am going back to school to get my master's degree in public policy.

My ultimate goal is to be in congress eventually.

I am going to run for smaller positions first then work my way up.

However I will eventually run for a congressional district seat. I would like to know how I can craft a path to becoming the next Mike Johnson in politics.

I choose Mike Johnson because he and I would like to do the same things on LGBTQ rights, illegal immigration, etc.

This is who I want to be like when I get into politics. I would like to know how I can craft a path currently to become the next him politics?

Last edited:
    I don't have to explain myself to. I already said how I am working on becoming a politician and what I am doing now. I will run for office one day and be in congress.

I know exactly what I am doing to work toward being a politician you don't know what the hell your talking about at all.
    If the SCOTUS has ruled that same sex marriage is protected under the Constitution, and they have, how would you as a legislator pass a law against same sex marriage that wouldn’t be overturned by the courts?

I don't have to explain myself to. I already said how I am working on becoming a politician and what I am doing now. I will run for office one day and be in congress.

I know exactly what I am doing to work toward being a politician you don't know what the hell your talking about at all.
    You’ve come to a political discussion board and don’t want to explain yourself? Why are you here then if not to explain?

Just seems weird to come to a discussion board and then get pissy when people ask you to discuss in more detail.

Yes if your oratory skills are anywhere close to your written English, you are a shoe in.

It's becoming more normal and accepted in society which is a harmful thing. It is an unnatural lifestyle which shouldn't be normalized.

I'm fine with taking away personal liberty we take away people's personal freedom to do so many other things this would just be another one.
    What a stunningly stupid position.

What we don’t need is more politicians like you.

It doesn't need to be considered natural. It just is completely wrong and not a normal lifestyle.

I think it is very dangerous to be normalizing something that isn't at all and to be saying it is acceptable and okay.
    Your opinion is meaningless. It is a perfectly normal to those who are LGBTQ+. You aren’t attracted to someone who is the same sex as you then that is fine. Beyond that?

It. Is. None. Of. Your. Business.

I mean if that's what you want to call it. There are plenty of people who agree with me.

But yeah one of my goals would be to get the supreme court to overturn the decision they made that made same sex marriage legal.

That's a big goal of mine as well as proposing anti LGBTQ laws.

I have plenty of other things I want to accomplish as well but these are big ones I want to get done.
    I will make sure to donate to insure you never get elected.

I will make sure to donate to insure you never get elected.
    Your opinion is meaningless. It is my business it can be my business if I want it to be my business.

There's nothing you can do to stop me. You have no power and no control over anything.

I'm gonna get elected to congress and there isn't a damn thing you can do about it.

Make sure you get a good razor blade, maybe one of those old-fashioned ones that fold. Getting that nose-wide 'stache right is more difficult than it looks.

Your opinion is meaningless. It is my business it can be my business if I want it to be my business.

There's nothing you can do to stop me. You have no power and no control over anything.

I'm gonna get elected to congress and there isn't a damn thing you can do about it.
    If the SCOTUS has ruled that same sex marriage is protected under the Constitution, and they have, how would you as a legislator pass a law against same sex marriage that wouldn’t be overturned by the courts?

It's not about passing a law. It's about getting the supreme court to review the decision they made about legalizing same sex marriage.

Just like roe vs wade they can review the decision and overturn it.

Well you're showing your Hitler. Mussolini, Stalin and Kim tendencies.

Riddle me this, if you're so damn sure you're going to get elected to Congress, what the hell are you doing asking strangers on a message board the following question?

I would like to know how I can craft a path...

I mean, if you don't even know how to craft a path, how can you be so arrogantly sure you're going to succeed. You've got the same ignorant and malignant arrogance that Mike Johnson has, so I'd say you're first steps are on the right path.

Last edited:
    It's not about passing a law. It's about getting the supreme court to review the decision they made about legalizing same sex marriage.

Just like roe vs wade they can review the decision and overturn it.
    Have you met separation of powers and the Constitution? It doesn't seem that you have.

Last edited:

Not if I have anything to say about it, religionist.

Your idol is a gutless piece of excrement who put loyalty to a serial adulterer liar and convicted felon (what does your God have to say about that) over his oath to do his damn job.

We don’t need another religionist hack in office in D.C.

You say you live in Chicago, not really known as a Republican stronghold. What makes you think you could be elected to Congress from Chicago? Why do you want to meddle in the lives of people who aren’t bothering you?

You say you live in Chicago, not really known as a Republican stronghold. What makes you think you could be elected to Congress from Chicago? Why do you want to meddle in the lives of people who aren’t bothering you?
    I have my reasons. Just because it isn't a stronghold doesn't mean I can't win.

Not if I have anything to say about it, religionist.

Your idol is a gutless piece of excrement who put loyalty to a serial adulterer liar and convicted felon (what does your God have to say about that) over his oath to do his damn job.

We don’t need another religionist hack in office in D.C.
    There's nothing you can do about it. You'll never know when I will run for office so you'll never have the chance to stop me. When I do I will have already been elected by the time I come back and there's nothing you can do about it.

Then I will ask the supreme court to reconsider their decision on same sex marriage and propose all types of anti lgbtq laws.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Advertisement

General News Feed

Fact Checkers News Feed

Sponsored

Back
    Top Bottom