How can I craft a path to become the next Mike Johnson in Politics? (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

Reaction score
    I am currently volunteering for a political campaign right now for a republican running for office. Also, I am going back to school to get my master's degree in public policy.

My ultimate goal is to be in congress eventually.

I am going to run for smaller positions first then work my way up.

However I will eventually run for a congressional district seat. I would like to know how I can craft a path to becoming the next Mike Johnson in politics.

I choose Mike Johnson because he and I would like to do the same things on LGBTQ rights, illegal immigration, etc.

This is who I want to be like when I get into politics. I would like to know how I can craft a path currently to become the next him politics?

Last edited:
    I am currently volunteering for a political campaign right now for a republican running for office. Also, I am going back to school to get my master's degree in public policy.

My ultimate goal is to be in the congress eventually.

I am going to run eventually and I would like to know. I would like to know how I can craft a path to becoming the next Mike Johnson in politics.

I choose Mike Johnson because he and I would like to do the same things on LGBTQ rights, illegal immigration, etc.

This is who I want to be like when I get into politics. I would like to know how I can craft a path currently to become the next Mike Johnson in congress?

oh yeah, this one is gunna be gud.

I want to become a politician and I know I have to serve everyone. However I am having an issue doing that and I was wondering how I can fix that.

A bad victim to me would be someone that intentionally mistreats others with there words and verbally abuses them or physically abuses them. Also, a bad victim to me would be someone who was going to become a bad person. Someone who was going to grow up to be a bad person in life.

How can I help these controlling jealous boyfriends and verbally abusive people as well as criminals when they become the victims of crimes just like other good victims?

Also, a jealous boyfriend who displays jealous, controlling, psycho behaviors when he is at the bar with his girlfriend. Like if any guy even gets near her or he sees her talking to them he gets very controlling and confrontational. This guy actually comes close to or is ready to fight with people who get near his girlfriend or talk to her. This guy is starting a fight or is willing to start one because he is controlling over his girlfriend.

I have personally met a couple of bad men like this in bars who have tried to or were looking to start fights with me over their girlfriends. Also, verbally abusive people at the bad high school I went to. I would consider these people as bad victims for sure and I wouldn’t feel as successful helping them.

Now if these jealous boyfriends who start fights with men at the bar and these verbally abusive people were in a different situation and became the victims of a major crime like a mass shooting, terrorist attack, etc. How am I suppose to help these people successfully like I would other good victims?

Even though they didn’t deserve to have what happened to them I still would consider them bad victims because of their past behavior. I wouldn’t feel successful helping them as I would people that were actually good victims.

Also, bad victims would also be murders, rapist, robbers and terrorist to me as well. I wouldn’t feel as successful helping these people as good victims to.

How can I help these controlling jealous boyfriends and verbally abusive people as well as criminals when they become the victims of crimes just like other good victims?

My ultimate goal is to be in congress eventually.

I am going to run for smaller positions first then work my way up.

However I will eventually run for a congressional district seat. I would like to know how I can craft a path to becoming the next Mike Johnson in politics.

This is who I want to be like when I get into politics. I would like to know how I can craft a path currently to become the next him politics?

Please stop using this board to test your AI chat app and/or skills. Thanks in advance.

Find a district that is comprised mostly of evangelical Christians, who have been brainwashed from the cradle to obediently worship an authority figure, and shun independent thought for themselves and personal liberty for others.

Last edited:
    Find a district that is comprised mostly of evangelical Christians who have been brainwashed from the cradle to obediently worship an authority figure and shun independent thought for themselves and personal liberty for others.
    Okay yeah that does make sense. I actually know which congressional district I was thinking of running in when I do run for office. The area does have that aspect of a very religious element like you described.

Okay yeah that does make sense. I actually know which congressional district I was thinking of running in when I do run for office. The area does have that aspect of a very religious element like you described.

Don't completely lose sight of the fact that there is always the option to set your goals a lot higher, and actually strive to be a much better person than Mike Johnson and the people he appeals to.

What motivates your desire to want to treat the LGBTQ+ community, and immigrants, the same way Johnson does? (And how do you define his approach?)

This is a Chat AI response. This is not the response of an actual person. Anyone who engages the postings under this screen name is talking with a Chat AI application. They are not talking to an actual person. Just want to make sure everyone understands that.

This is a Chat AI response. This is not the response of an actual person. Anyone who engages the postings under this screen name is talking with a Chat AI application. They are not talking to an actual person. Just want to make sure everyone understands that.

I'm not opposed to doing my part to train in the right way - real or not. ;)

Don't completely lose sight of the fact that there is always the option to set your goals a lot higher, and actually strive to be a much better person than Mike Johnson and the people he appeals to.

What motivates your desire to want to treat the LGBTQ+ community, and immigrants, the same way Johnson does? (And how do you define his approach?)
    Yeah that's true when I say become the next Mike Johnson I mean attempting to reach his political popularity as well.

There will be people here that will accuse me of trolling because they completely disagree with my views even though I'm not. What motivates me is to pass anti LGBTQ laws and attempt to get the supreme court to overturn their decision on same sex marriage.

Also, to secure our border and stop so much illegal immigrant and crime.

I would define his approach and being against same sex marriage and LGBTQ rights.

Last edited:
    What motivates me is to pass anti LGBTQ laws and attempt to get the supreme court to overturn their decision on same sex marriage.

This is what you want; I’m interested in why you want that.

There was an opportunity to move in a better direction on immigration but Johnson made it clear the House has no actual interest in that right now (because he/they think not taking action helps Trump).

This is what you want; I’m interested in why you want that.
    I want it because it is a very dangerous, harmful lifestyle. I want to do everything in my power to pass anti LGBTQ laws and get it overturn by the supreme court.
    There was an opportunity to move in a better direction on immigration but Johnson made it clear the House has no actual interest in that right now (because he/they think not taking action helps Trump).

I want it because it is a very dangerous, harmful lifestyle. I want to do everything in my power to pass anti LGBTQ laws and get it overturn by the supreme court.

What is harmful and dangerous about the collective LGBTQ+ community? Whatever that is to you, is it more dangerous than taking away personal liberty in a nation that is steeped in the lore of personal liberty?

I think your flavor of Christianity is a very dangerous, harmful lifestyle, as you are currently demonstrating, but you won't ever see me doing everything in my power to pass anti-your Christianinty laws and to strip away your rights.

Why is that, even though you won't bother to ask?

Because I actually believe and want democracy, equal rights and equal freedom.

You want to shove your beliefs down everyone else's throats and punish those who disobey you or who you don't approve of.

No stupid games being played by me.

What is harmful and dangerous about the collective LGBTQ+ community? Whatever that is to you, is it more dangerous than taking away personal liberty in a nation that is steeped in the lore of personal liberty?
    It's becoming more normal and accepted in society which is a harmful thing. It is an unnatural lifestyle which shouldn't be normalized.

I'm fine with taking away personal liberty we take away people's personal freedom to do so many other things this would just be another one.

It's becoming more normal and accepted in society which is a harmful thing. It is an unnatural lifestyle which shouldn't be normalized.

Homosexuality is observed in other species but even if that weren’t the case, why does it need to be considered “natural” to be allowed?

I'm fine with taking away personal liberty we take away people's personal freedom to do so many other things this would just be another one.
    So, if something is unnatural, people don't have a right to it. That's your position.

Let's look at that:

Driving a car is not natural and more people are killed and injured by cars than people who are LGBTQIA+, so strip away all rights to own or drive cars?

Shooting a gun is not natural and more people are killed and injured by guns than people who are LGBTQIA+, so strip away all rights to own and use guns?

Computers and digital devices are not natural and more people are harmed by computers and digital devices than people who are LGBTQIA+, so strip away all rights to own or use computers and digital devices?

Corporatoins are not natural and more people are harmed by corporations than people who are LGBTQIA+, so strip away all rights of corporations?

____________________________ are not natural and more people are harmed by ____________________ than people who are LGBTQIA+, so strip away all rights ______________________________________?

Last edited:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Advertisement

General News Feed

Fact Checkers News Feed

Sponsored

Back
    Top Bottom