/* */

Harris VP watch (2 Viewers)

Users who are viewing this thread

Do you think his approval ratings will be affected after he's asked why he's lied about his military record so many times?

No. That's not a right wing attack that has stuck. Nobody cares about the right wing's false claims. I doubt he's even asked about it, but if he is asked all he has to say is that he retired after 24 years of honorable service before he new his regiment would be deployed and had plans to run for Congress. The end.

No. That's not a right wing attack that has stuck. Nobody cares about the right wing's false claims. I doubt he's even asked about it, but if he is asked all he has to say is that he retired after 24 years of honorable service before he new his regiment would be deployed and had plans to run for Congress. The end.
    I'm sure the compliant media will try to avoid asking him that question. I'm guessing Vance will have to bring it up.

A person would assume that you know how Facebook works otherwise why make a claim that you are unsure of?
    It had his name in the post, it would be assumed by all who viewed it he was involved in the post. You posted it. Maybe say, oh, I see how you might have been confused. Instead you are being a tool about it.

It had his name in the post, it would be assumed by all who viewed it he was involved in the post. You posted it. Maybe say, oh, I see how you might have been confused. Instead you are being a tool about it.
    Or you could learn how Facebook works.

Or you could learn how Facebook works.
    Sum zero politics right here. The inability to be a human and go oh, sorry you might have misread what I posted or clarify. Be right or go home, that is all that matters to you. If you would have said it was not his post but his name was tagged in it, I would have said “my bad” and moved on. From what I saw it was coming from Behrends who was paid to write a letter which is fact.

I'm sure the compliant media will try to avoid asking him that question. I'm guessing Vance will have to bring it up.
    Vance cant even order donuts properly. Which is why Trumps "ticket" now is Trump/RFKjr THEN JD Vance.

that campaign has no clue what its doing and you know it. Kinda sad to see the GOP ( Grand Ole Party ) just slowly devolving into a chaotic mess.

Sum zero politics right here. The inability to be a human and go oh, sorry you might have misread what I posted or clarify. Be right or go home, that is all that matters to you. If you would have said it was not his post but his name was tagged in it, I would have said “my bad” and moved on. From what I saw it was coming from Behrends who was paid to write a letter which is fact.
    Ah I see. You want me to extend a courtesy to you all that you don't extend to me?

They are still hiding Harris and Walz from reporters, press conferences and interviews. It's all smoke and mirrors.

Do you think his approval ratings will be affected after he's asked why he's lied about his military record so many times?
    trump has hidden from reporters for 8+ years. he has only had a few real interviews and then he runs off early like a spoiled child.

Could you name for us the last time Trump had a sit down interview with media that wasn’t friendly? (Not Fox, NewsMax, OAN or similar)
    Does the one at the NABJ conference count? The one that he left early because his team pulled him off stage?

It's swiftboating to highlight the many times that Walz has lied about his military record?
    What they are doing is swiftboating. You are upset about my saying it but I don’t give a flying flock at a rolling doughnut about your fee-fees.

What they are doing is swiftboating. You are upset about my saying it but I don’t give a flying flock at a rolling doughnut about your fee-fees.
    I liked the letter from the 50 retired service men in congress to Walz about stolen valor, which you find out only 1/3 of them were retired, just former. Even then Ronny Jackson signed as Rear Admiral when he was demoted to captain as a punishment for behavior while active duty.

I liked the letter from the 50 retired service men in congress to Walz about stolen valor, which you find out only 1/3 of them were retired, just former. Even then Ronny Jackson signed as Rear Admiral when he was demoted to captain as a punishment for behavior while active duty.
    I think there were 29 cases of “lying” - which is not what I’m calling it but that is the standard they want to hold Walz to - out of the 50. And at least one case of actual lying - Jackson - probably more.

It’s just the total GOP hypocrisy on display. They want to hold Walz to account for something the majority of them do as well. Mis-speaking and so forth, splitting hairs.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

General News Feed

Fact Checkers News Feed

Back
    Top Bottom