Harris VP watch (7 Viewers)

Users who are viewing this thread

Like I said before, that has nothing to do with what Walz's Battalion Commander in John Kolb said about him. You were conflating two different people. That letter was from Behrends and Herr and not Kolb.
Go look at Kolb’s Twitter feed. He’s definitely partisan against Biden, Harris and Walz. Very much so. He’s just another person with a partisan ax to grind against Walz. He’s probably friends with Behrends who is definitely MAGA.

i just realized why the GOP is shirting themselves so bad since Biden dropped out.
if they lost to Biden, they wait 4 years, have a real candidate, have a decent chance to take back the white house.
But when they lose to Harris, they will most likely lose the white house for 8 years.. that'll be a dagger for the GOP..

if they do pull an upset and beat Harris, there is ZERO chance Vance can beat any Dem nominee in 4 years.

My dad and both my uncles are veterans. Only partisan Democrat veterans won't be offended about Walz lying about his military record.
I’d bet a paycheck your dad and uncles would be voting Trump even if Jesus Christ himself were the Democratic nominee. So the swift boating wasn’t necessary for them, and isn’t landing with anyone else.

I said I didn't agree with his attacks on McCain. Do you think that should cause me not to support Trump?
I think you should not support Trump because he is severely deficient in character, is mentally ill, and doesn’t actually care about you or me. Puts himself before country, always. The reasons you support him seem like rationalizations.

I'm highlighting the Democrats VP nominee's lies. Feel free to highlight Trump and Vance’s lies.

All politicians lie so it's laughable that you think saying Trump lies more somehow negates Walz's multiple lies about his record.

Oh so no more bone spurs now? Does being a veteran shield them from any criticisms? What about the attacks on Vance?
You’re just reinforcing that you don’t care about lies, don’t care about ethics. You’re being purely tribal.

Republicans and right-wing media are escalating a baseless conspiracy theory that Tim Walz is covertly working for China, twisting his teaching experience in the country and his subsequent visits as alleged evidence of a Chinese effort to “groom” him to have a “foothold” in the US government.

After launching flailing investigations into Joe Biden and Kamala Harris, House Republicans have suggested opening yet another probe to target Harris’s running mate……

Republicans and right-wing media are escalating a baseless conspiracy theory that Tim Walz is covertly working for China, twisting his teaching experience in the country and his subsequent visits as alleged evidence of a Chinese effort to “groom” him to have a “foothold” in the US government.

After launching flailing investigations into Joe Biden and Kamala Harris, House Republicans have suggested opening yet another probe to target Harris’s running mate……

Good luck with that strategy.

It is hurting so bad his approval rating keeps going up. No one cares but you true believers. Literally no one is talking about this except for the ones already voting for Trump.
They are still hiding Harris and Walz from reporters, press conferences and interviews. It's all smoke and mirrors.

Do you think his approval ratings will be affected after he's asked why he's lied about his military record so many times?

Are you not familiar with how Facebook works with tagging? Kolb wrote that note and he tagged Behrends. That doesn't mean Behrends wrote the note.
I saw the post and it had Behrends name in it. I haven’t used FB in 4 years. You literally posted a link/screenshot and it had his name in it. What is a person supposed to think?

I saw the post and it had Behrends name in it. I haven’t used FB in 4 years. You literally posted a link/screenshot and it had his name in it. What is a person supposed to think?
A person would assume that you know how Facebook works otherwise why make a claim that you are unsure of?

They are still hiding Harris and Walz from reporters, press conferences and interviews. It's all smoke and mirrors.

Do you think his approval ratings will be affected after he's asked why he's lied about his military record so many times?

What about Ronnie Jackson Rear Admiral?

No, he didn’t. Ever heard of swiftboating?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Advertisement

General News Feed

Fact Checkers News Feed

Sponsored

Back
Top Bottom