Harris VP watch (12 Viewers)

Users who are viewing this thread

She never should have a had a court date to begin with.

Can you explain why Walz allowed liquor stores, big-box stores or even strip clubs to remain open, but didn't let other businesses do the same?

Would someone be less likely to catch Covid at a strip club than at a restaurant?
Were there rules in place that needed to be met to be re-opened? I am only going to assume there were requirements that had to be met to be open and if someone didn’t follow them, they couldn’t open. We had similar rules here in Omaha.

Can you explain why Walz allowed liquor stores, big-box stores or even strip clubs to remain open, but didn't let other businesses do the same?

Would someone be less likely to catch Covid at a strip club than at a restaurant?

Why not? it was a law. She broke it.

The premise of this discussion was your post w/ link to "Authoritarian WALZ" had a woman jailed.

now, after we explain to you WHY she was jailed ( Walz didnt "have her jailed ) , you pivot to "should have never had a court date to begin with" ( moving goal posts )

Well, had Trump done what NEEDED to be done, when COIVD was DISCOVERED IN DEC 2019, then there would have been no LAW in place for her TO BREAK.

( see how that game works? )

at the very fundamental issue here is that there was a law, it was broken, was to have her day in court, decided she didnt WANT to go to court, and broke yet another law.

You dont see it that way because you cant.

Why not? it was a law. She broke it.

The premise of this discussion was your post w/ link to "Authoritarian WALZ" had a woman jailed.

now, after we explain to you WHY she was jailed ( Walz didnt "have her jailed ) , you pivot to "should have never had a court date to begin with" ( moving goal posts )

Well, had Trump done what NEEDED to be done, when COIVD was DISCOVERED IN DEC 2019, then there would have been no LAW in place for her TO BREAK.

( see how that game works? )

at the very fundamental issue here is that there was a law, it was broken, was to have her day in court, decided she didnt WANT to go to court, and broke yet another law.

You dont see it that way because you cant.
'just comply' is only meant for the ones who get shot by police...

Nah. You can't just pivot to debating Covid policy. She gets ordered to show for court and she didn't, then that's on her.

It's was for reopening her business during Covid eventhough Walz allowed liquor stores, big-box stores or even strip clubs to remain open. Maybe those places that he allowed to stay open were big campaign contributors.
So every state made a list of types of businesses who were allowed to stay open and those who were allowed to close. I highly doubt Walz just sat down and made up a list - I’m sure he had medical advice and other types of advice. There is nothing unusual about what happened in MN here.

The businesses who had to close got PPP (?) funding, I forget the initials now. She made a choice to defy the order - and instead of showing up to court, she ran out of state. Her punishment would have most likely been a fine - the only reason she went to jail is because she’s an idiot.

What I bolded in your comment is just rank speculation and in bad faith. No shock there.

Clinton, Biden and Trump were all draft dodgers. Why do you only mention Trump? We all know why.

Quit your crying. MT15's new thread includes her posting 26 posts out of 44 posts and not a single word from any of you about spamming.

Spamming to you all is really just stuff you don't want to read or stuff that you disagree with.
Because he's the one running for President?

Ethical standards for politicians? Huh?

I never said I was offended. No need for the strawman.

Not a word from you again after you mentioned bone spurs with Trump and I mentioned Clinton and Biden both did things to avoid the draft. Very transparent.
So this post and following posts demonstrate that as many times as you've complained about Walz supposedly lying and misleading, that's not what you care about. You're simply a partisan hack, and that's the only reason you're attacking Walz.

As for your other "whatabout," neither Clinton nor Biden attacked veterans. Your man's campaign did. What about that?

I don't agree with his attacks on McCain, but I didn't like McCain because he was a warmonger and supporter of the military industrial complex despite him being a POW.
So you "don't like" (I used air quotes to note the shallowness of your claim) his attacks on McCain, but McCain was bad, so his attacks on McCain are rationalized in your partisan little brain.

And yet you have an anti-warmonger in Walz, but you choose to disparage and defame him because he's a Democrat.
That's exactly the reason. He admits he has no ethical standards when it comes to alleged "lying or misleading" outside of being a naked partisan.

Vance and Walz agree to a vice presidential debate on Oct. 1 hosted by CBS News
Vance will bring up how childish using weird is Walz should list all the nicknames Trump has used and then ask point blank if Trump was wrong to do it, should apologize for doing it and should never do it again

Last edited:
I’ve never seen either of these two debate so it will be interesting to me. Walz only used a teleprompter for the first time when he was introduced with Kamala in Philly. He is more off the cuff.
I think they will both be trying to get zingers in.

Vance will bring up how childish using weird is Walz should list all the nicknames Trump has used and then ask point blank if Trump was wrong to do it, should apologize for doing it and should never do it again

I can't think of anything that can't be countered.

V brings up the military stuff, W counters with captn bone spurs

V brings up name calling, and as you said, W counters with all the trash T has said over the years

Now this will need to be addressed
=====================

CNN) — When Democratic vice presidential nominee Tim Walz first ran for Congress in 2006, his campaign repeatedly made false statements about the details of his 1995 arrest for drunk and reckless driving.

According to court and police records connected to the incident, Walz admitted in court that he had been drinking when he was pulled over for driving 96 mph in a 55 mph zone in Nebraska. Walz was then transported by a state trooper to a local hospital for a blood test, showing he had a blood alcohol level of .128, well above the state’s legal limit of 0.1 at the time.

But in 2006, his campaign repeatedly told the press that he had not been drinking that night, claiming that his failed field sobriety test was due to a misunderstanding related to hearing loss from his time in the National Guard. The campaign also claimed that Walz was allowed to drive himself to jail that night.

None of that was true.

A CNN KFile review of statements made by the Walz campaign at the time reveals numerous discrepancies between how the campaign described the events and the facts of what actually took place that night.

“The DUI charge was dropped for a Reason: it wasn’t true,” Walz’s then-campaign communications director told local news in 2006. “The trooper had him drive to the station and then leave on his own after being at the station. Tim feels bad about speeding and has paid the ticket and apologized to his family at the time it happened.”

In fact, the incident’s police report clearly states that Walz was transported by police to a local hospital for blood alcohol testing after being arrested. And this week, Nebraska state police confirmed to CNN that Walz was taken by a state trooper to jail…….

Now this will need to be addressed
=====================

CNN) — When Democratic vice presidential nominee Tim Walz first ran for Congress in 2006, his campaign repeatedly made false statements about the details of his 1995 arrest for drunk and reckless driving.

According to court and police records connected to the incident, Walz admitted in court that he had been drinking when he was pulled over for driving 96 mph in a 55 mph zone in Nebraska. Walz was then transported by a state trooper to a local hospital for a blood test, showing he had a blood alcohol level of .128, well above the state’s legal limit of 0.1 at the time.

But in 2006, his campaign repeatedly told the press that he had not been drinking that night, claiming that his failed field sobriety test was due to a misunderstanding related to hearing loss from his time in the National Guard. The campaign also claimed that Walz was allowed to drive himself to jail that night.

None of that was true.

A CNN KFile review of statements made by the Walz campaign at the time reveals numerous discrepancies between how the campaign described the events and the facts of what actually took place that night.

“The DUI charge was dropped for a Reason: it wasn’t true,” Walz’s then-campaign communications director told local news in 2006. “The trooper had him drive to the station and then leave on his own after being at the station. Tim feels bad about speeding and has paid the ticket and apologized to his family at the time it happened.”

In fact, the incident’s police report clearly states that Walz was transported by police to a local hospital for blood alcohol testing after being arrested. And this week, Nebraska state police confirmed to CNN that Walz was taken by a state trooper to jail…….

I’ll address it - it happened in freaking 2006 and he has cleared it up years ago.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Advertisement

General News Feed

Fact Checkers News Feed

Sponsored

Back
Top Bottom