Harris - Trump Debate (2 Viewers)

Users who are viewing this thread

Optimus Prime

Reaction score
    I'm sure polls won't change no matter what happens but I am hoping that Kamala absolutely destroys Trump with a healthy helping of petty bait designed to make him lose his mind and goad him into saying something unfortunate

I've said this before but I hope there is some fact checking thins time and Trump isn't allowed to rant about after birth abortions, immigrants eating cats, and lunchtime sex change operations for 3rd graders

The fact that we’re seeing folks like Laura Loomer in DJTs inner circle now tells me he’s done. Unless those people get purged immediately, Trump will have no chance.

It’s the same problem Biden had. His worst problems are only going to get worse between now and Election Day.
    When Marjorie Taylor Greene tells you not to hire her there's nothing else to say.

I have to disagree. I don't agree a lot with Steve, but he's been consistent here. He said he wouldn't vote for Trump for the reasons he stated. Then said because of Biden's debate, which by nearly all accounts was terrible, he had to vote against Biden, then when Biden stepped down, he's back to not voting for Trump. Sometimes you gotta take what you can. Him not voting for Trump is better than him voting for Trump. I'm not happy he's not voting against Trump, but at least he's not voting for him.

Now, if he changes his mind and votes for Trump, I'll definitely consider that hypocrisy.

Yet after Trump's disastrous debate performance, he's not voting against him. He's abstaining. That's the definition of hypocrisy.

When Marjorie Taylor Greene tells you not to hire her there's nothing else to say.

She was trailing him today at a 911 memorial. She's a 911 truther.

shirt talkers on X were suggesting that she put a little hawk tua on that thang. So i guess, people are saying that she put a little hawk tua on that thang.

ABC News anchor Linsey Davis was subjected to vile racist and sexist abuse online after she fact-checked former president Donald Trumpwhile moderating Tuesday night’s debate.

In what marked the very first time the former president and Vice President Kamala Harrishad ever found themselves in the same room, the two presidential candidates went head-to-head on the debate stage in Philadelphia.

One X user called Davis an “idiot DEI [diversity, equity and inclusion] moderator” – an acronym that conservatives have used to make racist attacks on people and undermine their position.

Another user on the platform told ABC News to“puta muzzle on your chick moderator” – a sexist remark referencing Davis.

Terms like “nasty woman”, “b****”, and other derogatory comments circulated about Davis on X, the platform formerly known as Twitter and currently owned by Elon Musk.

Other social media users resorted to vile racial slurs in their attacks on Davis, who is a woman of color.

Meanwhile, an X account with more than 100,000 followers posted a photo of Davis – and not Muir – asking people to: “Raise your hand if you think the ABC moderators for this Presidential Debate are biased against Donald Trump.”

Many others were quick to praise the two moderators for preventing Trump from spreading blatant lies as they live fact-checked him throughout the evening.

“The debate tonight was the best debate I have seen in years. @ABC well done,” wrote one X user.

Another praised Davis specifically, saying: “Y’all better put some respect on ABC Linsey Davis’ name. lol”………

In the lead-up to last night’s debate between Kamala Harris and Donald Trump, many hosts on Russian TV were predicting that the former president would leave Philadelphia the victor, airing mocking clips of the vice president and repeating critical lines from the likes of Fox News.

Now, with many regarding Tuesday’s debate as a clear Harris win, some Russian channels have been left scrambling to explain what happened.

Their explanations have ranged from subterfuge to biased moderators, according to an analysis and translations from Russia analyst and Daily Beast columnist Julia Davis.

State TV host Vladimir Solovyov joined many on the right in hammering the debate moderators for real-time fact-checking, including debunking Trump’s baseless claimthat Haitian immigrants in Ohio are eating people’s pets.

“Why would he do that? I thought he was supposed to be unbiased,” Solovyov said.

Others on Russian TV claimed Trump had been “sabotaged” or “disadvantaged.”

Some, however, argued the debate performance was in fact Trump’s own responsibility.

“She [Kamala Harris] managed to lure Trump into every trap she set up for him... I wish I hadn’t watched that,” a panelist from the Russian International Affairs Council, Alexey Naumov, reportedly said.……….

ABC News anchor Linsey Davis was subjected to vile racist and sexist abuse online after she fact-checked former president Donald Trumpwhile moderating Tuesday night’s debate.

In what marked the very first time the former president and Vice President Kamala Harrishad ever found themselves in the same room, the two presidential candidates went head-to-head on the debate stage in Philadelphia.

One X user called Davis an “idiot DEI [diversity, equity and inclusion] moderator” – an acronym that conservatives have used to make racist attacks on people and undermine their position.

Another user on the platform told ABC News to“puta muzzle on your chick moderator” – a sexist remark referencing Davis.

Terms like “nasty woman”, “b****”, and other derogatory comments circulated about Davis on X, the platform formerly known as Twitter and currently owned by Elon Musk.

Other social media users resorted to vile racial slurs in their attacks on Davis, who is a woman of color.

Meanwhile, an X account with more than 100,000 followers posted a photo of Davis – and not Muir – asking people to: “Raise your hand if you think the ABC moderators for this Presidential Debate are biased against Donald Trump.”

Many others were quick to praise the two moderators for preventing Trump from spreading blatant lies as they live fact-checked him throughout the evening.

“The debate tonight was the best debate I have seen in years. @ABC well done,” wrote one X user.

Another praised Davis specifically, saying: “Y’all better put some respect on ABC Linsey Davis’ name. lol”………

I have two tvs in my house. One of them only has streaming channels. On that streaming only tv I have often watched "ABC News Live with Linsey Davis". She is consistently professional and I have nothing but positive things to say about her as a news anchor.
    Learning about the insults thrown her way is very disappointing!

I have two tvs in my house. One of them only has streaming channels. I have often watched ABC News Live with Linsey Davis. She is consistently professional and have nothing but positive things to say about her as a news anchor.
    I’m Not familiar with her

Treatment online is sad but not surprising

I have two tvs in my house. One of them only has streaming channels. On that streaming only tv I have often watched "ABC News Live with Linsey Davis". She is consistently professional and I have nothing but positive things to say about her as a news anchor.
    Not to hassle you or anything but if you couldn't vote to put Biden in the Situation Room and thus felt a patriotic duty to try to prevent that. Surely, surely now you can see that this weak minded, cowardly dolt who's so easily fooled, so easily led around by his ego, cannot and *must not* ever approach the White House again. A man so disinterested in reality can't be put in charge of our nuclear arsenal.

Not to hassle you or anything but if you couldn't vote to put Biden in the Situation Room and thus felt a patriotic duty to try to prevent that. Surely, surely now you can see that this weak minded, cowardly dolt who's so easily fooled, so easily led around by his ego, cannot and *must not* ever approach the White House again. A man so disinterested in reality can't be put in charge of our nuclear arsenal.
    Pretty much. It's an easy choice to make.

So, I posted these 3 memes earlier on my fbook page, all I got was likes/laughs reactions, and then someone decided to post this garbage as a comment, lol...

"They're actually eating ducks and cats, the Haitians. If you want police video cam footage or footage from city hall meetings I'll gladly send it to you"

1000014101.jpg

1000014098.jpg

FB_IMG_1726031260702.jpg

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Advertisement

General News Feed

Fact Checkers News Feed

Sponsored

Back
    Top Bottom