Harris - Trump Debate (2 Viewers)

Users who are viewing this thread

Optimus Prime

Reaction score
    I'm sure polls won't change no matter what happens but I am hoping that Kamala absolutely destroys Trump with a healthy helping of petty bait designed to make him lose his mind and goad him into saying something unfortunate

I've said this before but I hope there is some fact checking thins time and Trump isn't allowed to rant about after birth abortions, immigrants eating cats, and lunchtime sex change operations for 3rd graders

A little more info on that group CNN used. They were split 50-50 before the debate on who they thought would win. After they broke to Harris.

There was a 137 page topic about the debate (I only read the last few pages and skimmed some other topics)

- They are very salty about Taylor Swift
    - Saw lots of comments T won the debate.
    - "sane people know she lost on policy"
    - "sane people know trum won"
    - prefers trump's policies (some asked for specifics on what those were, deflection replies )
    - lots there think trump was better for the country
    - more than a few comments about trump trending on X/twitter
    - "she lost on all issues"
    - saying the moderators were the worst, any unbiased person could see
    - "trump missed a big opportunity to slam Kamala for cultural appropriation by claiming to be black to pander to a voter base"
    - "Did it look like Kamala used makeup to lighten her complexion"
    - "With Trump you see passion, and someone who is speaking honestly"
    - "Great closing. Buried her"
    - "a weak dumb twat who fricked her way to her current position"

(and maybe the most shocking comment of all - a reasonable one)
    "Kamala probably settled the question of whether she has the temperament to be president. People wanted to see if she could stand toe to toe with trump and by all accounts- she did and did it well.

She was prepared and delivered

Trump was unprepared and easily manipulated. She was skilled at manipulating him.

Part of the problem with trump in debates is that he doesn’t prepare well if at all. He wings it. He rarely has solid numbers or details and it can be confusing to listen to him

Winning this debate by making Kamala look unpresidential could have sealed the deal for trump but it didn’t happened. All fox talking heads admitting it. He did not knock her out.
    He has his work cut out for him"
    I imagine that poster will be banned by tomorrow.

There was a 137 page topic about the debate (I only read the last few pages and skimmed some other topics)

- They are very salty about Taylor Swift
    - Saw lots of comments T won the debate.
    - "sane people know she lost on policy"
    - "sane people know trum won"
    - prefers trump's policies (some asked for specifics on what those were, deflection replies )
    - lots there think trump was better for the country
    - more than a few comments about trump trending on X/twitter
    - "she lost on all issues"
    - saying the moderators were the worst, any unbiased person could see
    - "trump missed a big opportunity to slam Kamala for cultural appropriation by claiming to be black to pander to a voter base"
    - "Did it look like Kamala used makeup to lighten her complexion"
    - "With Trump you see passion, and someone who is speaking honestly"
    - "Great closing. Buried her"
    - "a weak dumb twat who fricked her way to her current position"

(and maybe the most shocking comment of all - a reasonable one)
    "Kamala probably settled the question of whether she has the temperament to be president. People wanted to see if she could stand toe to toe with trump and by all accounts- she did and did it well.

She was prepared and delivered

Trump was unprepared and easily manipulated. She was skilled at manipulating him.

Part of the problem with trump in debates is that he doesn’t prepare well if at all. He wings it. He rarely has solid numbers or details and it can be confusing to listen to him

Winning this debate by making Kamala look unpresidential could have sealed the deal for trump but it didn’t happened. All fox talking heads admitting it. He did not knock her out.
    He has his work cut out for him"
    Thank you, brave sir!

The only time I can only tolerate that site is when I'm already in a bad mood. I couldn't go there tonight because I'm Ok, despite the fact that there's a hurricane heading my way.

So, Trump went down to the “spin room” himself, which they are saying is never done. But, as usual, he thinks he alone can do the correct spin on his performance. Oh, and make up poll numbers correctly.

Would you like more studies about the babble hypothesis?

Voters have short memories. Trump shouldn’t even be a viable candidate post Jan 6th but here we are.

Fact: Trump got the last word on almost every topic and the only person cut off was Harris.

It’s a show of strength to demand the last word and low info/iq voters only see a debate and don’t listen to what’s said. Time and tone > reasoned answers for many voters.

Those voters were already voting for Trump.

Trump was always going to do that. Harris handled it right. She didn't need to have the last word.

So, Trump went down to the “spin room” himself, which they are saying is never done. But, as usual, he thinks he alone can do the correct spin on his performance. Oh, and make up poll numbers correctly.

oh I saw mention of those polls on 🐯:poop:
    I had no idea where those numbers were coming from, now it makes sense lol

Those voters were already voting for Trump.

Trump was always going to do that. Harris handled it right. She didn't need to have the last word.

Since day 1 Trump needed to appeal to centrists, moderates and independent voters

He simply can't. His entire fifedom is built on feeding off the core. So he has to KEEP those CORE supporters to continue the grift. That's why he never moves off the 3 or 4 topics that keep his base riled up.
    They will keep buying his trinkets and message all the way off the edge of the cliff.

Only when they are 10 ft from bottom will they look up to realize "oh man, I've been duped". Splat.

37%???

Puhlease
    Well there always are those 10 or 12 percent who approve of the job Congress is doing every time that question is polled.

I've always wondered who they are, and what they might be like.

Then I wonder if we would speak the same language, and how many fingers and toes they might have.

I have 5 of each times 2.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Advertisement

General News Feed

Fact Checkers News Feed

Sponsored

Back
    Top Bottom