General Election 2024 Harris vs Trump (9 Viewers)

Users who are viewing this thread

SamAndreas

It's Not my Fault
Reaction score
Today it begins, Kamala has reached the point that she's the Democratic Party nominee:

There's video from today. this link has video from her first public appearance since Biden endorsed her:

She spent yesterday on the telephone for most of the day. I read that yesterday that she called the party leaders in all 50 states. That would take me three days.

She's renamed her YouTube channel, that's the where to go for video: https://www.youtube.com/@kamalaharris

This is her video on her channel from two hours ago:

To play it, start it, and then move it up to 5:47. This was one of those live videos which don't start at zero.

I've named this thread General Election 2024 Harris vs Trump

Trump needs an introduction post as well, a MAGA suporter ought to write it: @Farb, @SaintForLife , @Others, calling for someone to please introduce your GOP candidate for this 2024 general election thread.

Last edited:
Screenshot_20240914-201535.png

Trump is getting worse. Just saying anything at all. News should be running with this - the “huge faucet” in CA, the threat to withhold disaster relief funds if states don’t do what he wants, the absolutely false shirt about Haitians eating pets, the crazy tax promises trying to buy votes. And this new one.

Wow! This was one of the guys I looked up to when the Republican Party was something I gladly said I agreed with.
There is a statement out there somewhere from Will, I haven’t come across it yet. You should read it.

There is a statement out there somewhere from Will, I haven’t come across it yet. You should read it.
I read his op-ed and he was almost as critical of Harris as Trump. And he may be an OG conservative but I doubt any MAGA cultist or Joe Rogan followers care what he thinks.

I read his op-ed and he was almost as critical of Harris as Trump. And he may be an OG conservative but I doubt any MAGA cultist or Joe Rogan followers care what he thinks.
Fine I would expect that. As long as he votes for Harris and encourages others to do so.

Seeing the posts on Twitter about the Springfield situation is kind of scaring me. MAGA is really pushing the lies about the Haitians. I’m so afraid that someone will be killed. Nobody in authority is speaking up about all the lies. That piece of shirt Rufo posted a picture from Dayton of what clearly appears to be whole chickens on a grill claiming they are cats and people are using that to stoke pure hate. They do not acknowledge the Haitians are there legally. They say they were dropped there overnight - not true either.

The factory executive who spoke about them in positive terms is now getting death threats. The factory itself had to discontent their phone lines. The KKK is leaving fliers, the Proud Boys are walking around the streets. It’s like watching a lynch mob forming except it’s on-line. DeWine needs to do something.

... or Ivanka

Donald Trump would never in a million years say something like this.

1726359338107.png
I get it and agree with it. The problem is that the MAGAs only want themselves lifted up. They are convinced if the “other” is lifted as well somehow they will not be or they will get less.

The society and the political economy are both toxic. As a result so many need mental healthcare.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Advertisement

General News Feed

Fact Checkers News Feed

Sponsored

Back
Top Bottom