General Election 2024 Harris vs Trump (10 Viewers)

Users who are viewing this thread

SamAndreas

It's Not my Fault
Reaction score
Today it begins, Kamala has reached the point that she's the Democratic Party nominee:

There's video from today. this link has video from her first public appearance since Biden endorsed her:

She spent yesterday on the telephone for most of the day. I read that yesterday that she called the party leaders in all 50 states. That would take me three days.

She's renamed her YouTube channel, that's the where to go for video: https://www.youtube.com/@kamalaharris

This is her video on her channel from two hours ago:

To play it, start it, and then move it up to 5:47. This was one of those live videos which don't start at zero.

I've named this thread General Election 2024 Harris vs Trump

Trump needs an introduction post as well, a MAGA suporter ought to write it: @Farb, @SaintForLife , @Others, calling for someone to please introduce your GOP candidate for this 2024 general election thread.

Last edited:
And I think anyone who is truly "undecided" is taking notice and it will sway them either toward voting for Harris-Walz or to not voting at all.
My hope is that they would choose to vote FOR Harris and reject this immoral, lying, Peice of work that uses human tragedy as a campaign pitch.

Edit: This FRACK'N CLOWN has implied that the storm was generated by the "EVIL" Dems in order to kill the people that supports him! There is NO low that he will not exploit!

They stopped relief efforts for Trump’s visit. They took time to build a little wall out of bricks from a destroyed building. The city is very much still reeling from the damage, and all of the Samaritan’s Purse volunteers (Franklin Graham’s org.) stopped helping to take pictures and listen to Trump. He shouldn’t be there at this time, IMO.

City is without power, no traffic lights are working, restaurants with generators are serving food to the public on the street. Roads are mostly closed. There is a reason why dignitaries don’t come this soon after a major disaster.

Why was the knee high brick wall needed?

There is a difference between not endorsing and not voting for

Right before the quote in the tweet she says:

“Look, I am in a position right now where I don’t want to alienate anybody, no matter who they are voting for for president. I saw [The New York Times columnist] David French recently tweeted something about good people are voting for Harris, good people are voting for Trump, good people are voting independent.”

She says she won’t be making an endorsement. She doesn’t say that she definitely won’t be one of the good people voting for Trump

There is a difference between not endorsing and not voting for

Right before the quote in the tweet she says:

“Look, I am in a position right now where I don’t want to alienate anybody, no matter who they are voting for for president. I saw [The New York Times columnist] David French recently tweeted something about good people are voting for Harris, good people are voting for Trump, good people are voting independent.”

She says she won’t be making an endorsement. She doesn’t say that she definitely won’t be one of the good people voting for Trump
Yeah, but baby steps…

Give him hell, Joe. Trump is such a sleazy Peice of work.

Full Biden quote:

Biden: “He's lying and the governor told him he was lying. I've spoken to the governor.. I don't know why he does this and the reason I get so angry about it, I don't care about what he says about me, but I care what he communicates to the people that are in need. He implies that we're not doing everything possible. We are. I assume you heard the Republican Governor of Georgia talk about that. He was on the phone with me more than once. So that's simply not true.
And it's irresponsible.”

Last edited:
Rolling Stone, at least, is giving some prominence to Trump’s startling proposal to give police a day to be extra violent toward people who steal stuff.

ERIE, Pa. (AP) — Republican presidential nominee Donald Trump escalated his personal attacks on his Democratic rival, Kamala Harris, on Sunday by repeating an insult that she was “mentally impaired” while also saying she should be “impeached and prosecuted.”

Trump’s rally in Erie, Pennsylvania, took on similar themes as an event one day earlier that he himself described as a “dark speech.” He told a cheering crowd Sunday that Harris was responsible for an “invasion” at the U.S.-Mexico border and “she should be impeached and prosecuted for her actions.”

“Crooked Joe Biden became mentally impaired,” he added. “Sad. But lying Kamala Harris, honestly, I believe she was born that way. There’s something wrong with Kamala. And I just don’t know what it is, but there is definitely something missing. And you know what, everybody knows it.”

With just over a month until the election, Trump is intensifying his use of personal and offensive attacks, even as some Republicans say he’d be better off sticking to the issues.……

All he accomplished with that claim was to remind us that EVERY accusation he makes against another is an admission about his own deficiencies.

The amount of Republicans, from voters, politicians and people from his own administration, voting for Harris is staggering

I don’t understand these 2-time Trump voters who have now converted. I’ve heard some say he is a liar, and that they don’t trust him, but how could they have just realized this? It makes me suspicious. If they said they were voting against him due to January 6th, or that he mishandled COVID, or that he’s a felon, or many other reasons that weren’t evident before they voted for him before, but he’s been a liar and untrustworthy all of his public life. I just don’t understand, which is why it is hard for me to figure out how to reach similar Trump people. Which lie, or act convinced them?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

General News Feed

Fact Checkers News Feed

Back
Top Bottom