Federal criminal investigation Hunter Biden focuses on his business dealings (Update: DOJ appoints special counsel) (2 Viewers)

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
    Not open for further replies.

SaintForLife

Reaction score
    Hunter Biden received a $3.5 million wire transfer from Elena Baturina, the richest woman in Russia and the widow of Yury Luzhkov, the former mayor of Moscow, Senate Republicans revealed in their report on the younger Biden’s work in Ukraine.

Baturina is referenced in the 87-page report, which was released Wednesday, addressing her payment to Biden’s investment firm in early 2014.

“Baturina became Russia’s only female billionaire when her plastics company, Inteko, received a series of Moscow municipal contracts while her husband was mayor,” it said in providing background on the businesswoman.

The report described her involvement with Biden as “a financial relationship,” but declined to delve deeper into why the wire transfer was made.

The probe also found that Baturina sent 11 wires transfers between May and December 2015 to a bank account belonging to BAK USA, a tech startup that filed for bankruptcy in March 2019.

Nine of those 11 wire transfers were first sent to Rosemont Seneca Partners, the investment firm founded by Biden and Chris Heinz, stepson of former Secretary of State John Kerry, before being transferred to BAK USA.

We all know their is massive corruption on both sides of the aisle. Here is an alleged allegation against Hunter Biden who was allegedly enriching himself because his Dad was Vice President.

I can

I honestly think it will get worse. If Trump loses, think of what he will say completely unrestrained -- not that he exercised much restraint the last four years -- as a private citizen.

Another thing. If and when Trump becomes a lame duck President, I think Congress will just ignore the Administration until Jan 21st. He can whine all he wants, but his days will be numbered at that point and I think/hope the vast majority of people will see it for what it is and not take anything he says seriously.

I think a lot conservatives will frankly be relieved if Trump loses. Even a good percentage who are supporting him only because they don't know how to vote Democrat.
    We can only hope. But I believe Trump will continue to be a malignant force in American politics even after he's dead.

Though they would never admit it, meanies like Limbaugh and Hannity would be so happy to have Trump lose.

Being critical of an administration is so much easier and makes for such better shows. When you can second guess and trash every decision made, their jobs are basically done for them.

Having to defend this? Hannity has gained like 50 pounds and Limbaugh, well he looks ill. Hopefully he won’t look ill for much longer.

Though they would never admit it, meanies like Limbaugh and Hannity would be so happy to have Trump lose.

Being critical of an administration is so much easier and makes for such better shows. When you can second guess and trash every decision made, their jobs are basically done for them.

Having to defend this? Hannity has gained like 50 pounds and Limbaugh, well he looks ill. Hopefully he won’t look ill for much longer.

Oh no doubt, Fox and those guys do so much better when there's a Democrat in office. Kind of ironic, but it makes sense.

🚨🚨🚨 It's Bombshell time folks🚨🚨🚨

Tony Bobulinski was interviews today by Tucker Carlson for 45 minutes and he details what Joe, Hunter and Jim Biden were up to with them selling their name and access to the Vice President.

Bobulinski was former military and was upset when his name was attached to supposed Russian disinformation by the known liar Schiff. He contacted someone to pass it on that if Biden didn't have Schiff retract his statement then Bobulinski would go forward with all the information he had that would prove it was all real and to clear his name. I don't see the entire interview online so I'll post what I can find.

What laws were broken and by whom?
    What is the evidence of the law breaking?

I listened to portions of the interview and want able to figure that part out for myself.

Here was an article from 2019 that covers what Bobulinski talked about in the interview.

Biden was front runner for Democratic nomination since March and this guy holds a tell all interview 7 days before election.

Said he ALMOST called Biden a liar and walked out of debate. So why not?
    Said Joe was behind a column in a dark bar? What is this? Archer?

[MOD EDIT: this last line about 'loser sound' is a bit too close to the personal line]

Last edited by a moderator:
    They are hoping this will be the Comey Letter 2.0. That was released on Oct. 28th. It’s the exact same electoral strategy.

I’m not going to say it won’t work. It just may.

Biden was front runner for Democratic nomination since March and this guy holds a tell all interview 7 days before election.

Said he ALMOST called Biden a liar and walked out of debate. So why not?
    Said Joe was behind a column in a dark bar? What is this? Archer?

Jesus. This is what you waited 3 days for before returning here? Cue the loser Price is Right music.
    He only decided to come forward once his name was linked to Russian misinformation and Schiff said it was straight from the Kremlin. He gave Biden a chance to get Schiff to retract his statement and he would keep quiet. That literally just happened within the past 2 weeks.

He only decided to come forward once his name was linked to Russian misinformation and Schiff said it was straight from the Kremlin. He gave Biden a chance to get Schiff to retract his statement and he would keep quiet. That literally just happened within the past 2 weeks.

Lol read that again. I'm lol

So a scorned ex biz partner has gone to Tucker Carlson to peddle this dark bar meeting with Joe Biden. But has no proof??
    A failed wanna be is now coming forth?

And again, you have been gone 3 whole days. Waited for anything to come down the pike.
    And you come back with this??

Where is the crime??? Good lard you guys are trying too hard to recreate 2016.

Good luck wit all that...

See you Nov 4

They are hoping this will be the Comey Letter 2.0. That was released on Oct. 28th. It’s the exact same electoral strategy.

I’m not going to say it won’t work. It just may.

Butter emails?

Now buttim emails?

Lololol desperation smells like... Desparation.

It will move the needle for his core. That's it. This story is a non story because Bobulinski. Gotta come better than that.

Lol read that again. I'm lol

So a scorned ex biz partner has gone to Tucker Carlson to peddle this dark bar meeting with Joe Biden. But has no proof??
    A failed wanna be is now coming forth?

And again, you have been gone 3 whole days. Waited for anything to come down the pike.
    And you come back with this??

Where is the crime??? Good lard you guys are trying too hard to recreate 2016.

Good luck wit all that...

See you Nov 4
    I work on weekends and I worked 16 hours Saturday and 12 hours Sunday. I don't have time to be on here as often as others.

I need to see if I can borrow some money from Joe since he probably has some buried in his backyard.

It's too little too late. 60+ million votes have already been cast. Even if it moved the needle some on election day, I don't think this will change the outcome regardless what else comes out.

I work on weekends and I worked 16 hours Saturday and 12 hours Sunday. I don't have time to be on here as often as others.

I need to see if I can borrow some money from Joe since he probably has some buried in his backyard.

That's what Bobulinski said... To cover that 700k judgment.

But I suspect Carlson paid well for that interview.

I typically avoid responding to your stuff because, well... they make little sense. So I just laugh and move along. But I just need to say, the more you post this drivel, the less credibility you have, if there is any. In all due seriousness, if you can't post anything of substance to make a point, whether agreed to or not, why post at all?

That entire thread is full of nonsense that has already been torn down.

Do us a favor and criticize your president. What he and his kids have done makes what the Bidens allegedly done look like less than jaywalking from a legal standpoint.

It's nonsensical and truly naive.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Advertisement

General News Feed

Fact Checkers News Feed

Sponsored

Back
    Top Bottom