Far Right Celebrities (2 Viewers)

Users who are viewing this thread

Optimus Prime

Reaction score
Meant to post this when the Scott Adams/Dilbert story broke

Who are far right celebrities that you are aware of?

I think Jon Voight is probably the granddaddy of them all with James Woods not far behind

There's Ted Nugent for sure

Hercules' Kevin Sorbo and Lois & Clark's Dean Cain

Scott Baio had his moment at the RNC, I haven't heard anything from him since

I'd add Kanye West but he more seems to be just losing his mind

I'm pretty sure that Drew Carey, Tim Allen and Kelsey Grammer are conservative Republicans (which is fine) but as far as I know none of them went off the deep end

Roseanne Barr seemed to go full far right

Growing Pains Kirk Cameron is super religious, but I've never heard him comment on anything other than religion (it would just be an assumption that someone that religious is far right)

The pandemic opened the doors to some anti-vax, conspiracy minded celebs which doesn't necessarily have anything to do with politics

Those would include:

Person of Interest's Jim Caviezel
Black Panther Letitia Wright
Lost's Evangeline Lilly

Think of anyone else?

So John Cleese has said some very questionable things the last few years, mostly around cancel culture, that made him a bit of a far right darling

Lately he’s been saying some very anti Trump, anti MAGA things so people aren’t sure where he stands

Then he posts this

Leading to a bit of a “debate” about which half of America he’s referring to

Is it the left that truly “gets” Monty Python and it goes over the right’s heads or vice versa?

It's cute how MAGAts think they're half of America.

So John Cleese has said some very questionable things the last few years, mostly around cancel culture, that made him a bit of a far right darling

Lately he’s been saying some very anti Trump, anti MAGA things so people aren’t sure where he stands

Then he posts this

Leading to a bit of a “debate” about which half of America he’s referring to

Is it the left that truly “gets” Monty Python and it goes over the right’s heads or vice versa?

I'd like to enter into evidence exhibit 1: Life of Brian.

couple of college coaches
======================

Well, Bruce Pearl is a flocking idiot. And Lou Holtz hasn’t had a coherent thought in years.

But just a few questions Bruce…should insurance companies be able to deny coverage for pre-existing conditions? Should they be able to cancel policies that they deem to costly from a payout standpoint? Are you going to take Medicare or or you on it? If so, you flocking hypocrite, go get a policy from the idiot university that you work for.

Interesting that RWNJs think athletes should just go play their sport unless it is some RWNJ athlete or some RWNJ coach.

Well, Bruce Pearl is a flocking idiot. And Lou Holtz hasn’t had a coherent thought in years.

But just a few questions Bruce…should insurance companies be able to deny coverage for pre-existing conditions? Should they be able to cancel policies that they deem to costly from a payout standpoint? Are you going to take Medicare or or you on it? If so, you flocking hypocrite, go get a policy from the idiot university that you work for.

One of the primary reasons I hate Notre Dame.
My two favorite college football teams (I really don’t follow them much) are Ohio State and whoever is playing Notre Dame.

An absolute bumbling moron....never could stand him so this makes sense.....my guess is he just another christian fascist.....
one thing he has said that is relevant right now is when he decided to leave ND.
"when i quit coaching to win and starting coaching not to lose, that's when i knew it was time to go" (paraphrasing of course)..
That's whats happening to the Trump campaign right now..

Roseanne Barr shrieked on stage at a MAGAevent sharing conspiracy theories about the 2020 election and the January 6 insurrection.

During her Tuesday appearance alongside the former Fox News host Tucker Carlson at the Dickies Arena in Fort Worth, Texas, Barr baselessly claimed that the Democrats“overthrew the government” in 2020 because they didn’t accept Trump’s nonexistent victory, Mediaite noted.

The former president lost the popular vote in 2016 and again by a wider margin in 2020, allowing President Joe Biden to claim an electoral college win where former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton came up short.

On Tuesday, Barr made the fact-free claim that liberals have used the January 6 Capitol riot to distract the public from an “insurrection” of their own.

“They overthrew the Constitutional Republic of the United States of America. And then they covered it up with their January 6th bulls***. With their insurrection!” she stood up from her seat and shouted from the stage

“President Trump … God bless that man I love him and everybody knows it,” she added. “I love him more now than I ever loved him and I loved him pretty damn good. He drove me out in a Bentley when I did my second HBO special at Trump Palace in Atlantic City if you’ve seen it.”…….

Roseanne Barr shrieked on stage at a MAGAevent sharing conspiracy theories about the 2020 election and the January 6 insurrection.

During her Tuesday appearance alongside the former Fox News host Tucker Carlson at the Dickies Arena in Fort Worth, Texas, Barr baselessly claimed that the Democrats“overthrew the government” in 2020 because they didn’t accept Trump’s nonexistent victory, Mediaite noted.

The former president lost the popular vote in 2016 and again by a wider margin in 2020, allowing President Joe Biden to claim an electoral college win where former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton came up short.

On Tuesday, Barr made the fact-free claim that liberals have used the January 6 Capitol riot to distract the public from an “insurrection” of their own.

“They overthrew the Constitutional Republic of the United States of America. And then they covered it up with their January 6th bulls***. With their insurrection!” she stood up from her seat and shouted from the stage

“President Trump … God bless that man I love him and everybody knows it,” she added. “I love him more now than I ever loved him and I loved him pretty damn good. He drove me out in a Bentley when I did my second HBO special at Trump Palace in Atlantic City if you’ve seen it.”…….

Roseanne needs to go look for her marbles.

Musk may as well go here now. Didn’t feel like resurrecting the Twitter/Musk thread.

He’s talking about the fact that some people have published the hacked material from the Trump campaign on their Substack accounts, since media is refusing to publish them. Musk also suspended one person’s Twitter account for putting excerpts on Twitter.

BTW, as an aside to SFL, there is some indication that the Biden Admin might have discouraged the publication of the hacked material because they are trying to discourage foreign involvement in our election. Which I’m fine with. And it isn’t censorship to make that request. As we see, the hackers are going to get the information out there however they can.

Anyway, Musk is clutching his pearls over the publication of private info.

Ken Klippenatein’s response. You can read some of the hacked material on his Substack.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

General News Feed

Fact Checkers News Feed

Back
Top Bottom