Far Right Celebrities (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

Optimus Prime

Reaction score
    Meant to post this when the Scott Adams/Dilbert story broke

Who are far right celebrities that you are aware of?

I think Jon Voight is probably the granddaddy of them all with James Woods not far behind

There's Ted Nugent for sure

Hercules' Kevin Sorbo and Lois & Clark's Dean Cain

Scott Baio had his moment at the RNC, I haven't heard anything from him since

I'd add Kanye West but he more seems to be just losing his mind

I'm pretty sure that Drew Carey, Tim Allen and Kelsey Grammer are conservative Republicans (which is fine) but as far as I know none of them went off the deep end

Roseanne Barr seemed to go full far right

Growing Pains Kirk Cameron is super religious, but I've never heard him comment on anything other than religion (it would just be an assumption that someone that religious is far right)

The pandemic opened the doors to some anti-vax, conspiracy minded celebs which doesn't necessarily have anything to do with politics

Those would include:

Person of Interest's Jim Caviezel
    Black Panther Letitia Wright
    Lost's Evangeline Lilly

Think of anyone else?

Rich Dad Poor Dad author Richard Kiyosaki

friend of Trump and says Biden is the most corrupt and criminal president he’s ever seen

Lol, this won't end well for the maga morons...

Guess this can go here
    =============

Kanye West allegedly told a former adidasexecutive – who is Jewish – to “hang a photo of Hitler in his kitchen and kiss it every day to practice unconditional love”, it has been reported.

The claim is part of a detailed investigation into the 46-year-old rapper’s business partnership with adidas; specifically, how the sneaker giant turned a blind eye to West’s alleged problematic behaviour – including making sexually offensive and antisemitic remarks – for 10 years before finally terminating their lucrative Yeezy deal in 2022.…..

The BBC has claimed that Kelsey Grammer was prevented from talking about Donald Trump by a Paramount PR person during a radio interview this morning.

Grammer, who plays Frasier Crane in the recently rebooted sitcom, is a Republican and noted Trump supporter, but according to a journalist working for the corporation, the topic of the former president was swiftly shut down during a new interview.

While appearing on BBC Radio 4’s Today programme , the actor was asked if he was still backing Trump. Journalist Justin Webb asked Grammer: “You mentioned Roseanne [Barr] early on who had a great comeback but also was a Trump supporter. You were a Trump supporter, I’m fascinated to know if you still are?”

In response, Grammer brusquely stated: “I am and I’ll let that be the end of it.”…….

……On the surface, it is difficult to imagine McGregor being taken seriously as a political candidate in Ireland. Then again, that’s why they said about Donald Trump in the US.

The MMA star’s career has been plagued with scandal. He pleaded guilty to disorderly conduct for his role in an attack on a bus at a UFC event in 2018, was fined for punching a man in a Dublin pub in 2019, and has faced several allegations of sexual assault and indecent exposure, none of which have resulted in criminal charges.

Yet McGregor has found a way to leverage anti-immigrant tensions and diminishing faith in his government’s policies to resonate with a subset of Irish conservatives, as well as the far-right community around the world.

The UFC fighter’s comments have been defended by the likes of Chaya Raichik, the woman behind the anti-LGBTQ+ social media account Libs of TikTok, US based white supremacist Nick Fuentes, and American conspiracy theory website Infowars, among others……

McGregor, too, has endorsed such controversial figures, labeling Putin as “one of the greatest leaders of our time” and hailing Trump as a “phenomenal president.”

While McGregor is part of an ongoing trend of MMA fighters pivoting to right-wing activism and politics, he would also be one of the most popular and influential fighters to make the switch, making him a potential threat to the current establishment.….

fascists love to make lists of their enemies, am I right?

Idiotic washed up has been decides to threaten the POTUS.

He meant “publicly hung” in the metaphorical sense

I don’t know what Biden’s response is but he’ll need to have one when the secret service shows up on his doorstep
    =======

…….In a statement to Deadline, Schneider denied advocating for Biden’s execution.

“I absolutely did not call for an act of violence or threaten as US president,” Schneider’s statement read, in part. “It’s my position, which I am entitled to have, that some of our nations leaders in Washington have lost their way, and corruption runs rampant, both on our nation’s borders and abroad. Transparency and accountability must happen in order for our constitutional republic to survive. There is no threat implied or otherwise in that statement.”……

Last edited:
    He meant “publicly hung” in the metaphorical sense

I don’t know what Biden’s response is but he’ll need to have one when the secret service shows up on his doorstep
    =======

…….In a statement to Deadline, Schneider denied advocating for Biden’s execution.

“I absolutely did not call for an act of violence or threaten as US president,” Schneider’s statement read, in part. “It’s my position, which I am entitled to have, that some of our nations leaders in Washington have lost their way, and corruption runs rampant, both on our nation’s borders and abroad. Transparency and accountability must happen in order for our constitutional republic to survive. There is no threat implied or otherwise in that statement.”……

What a pathetic attempt to crawfish. There is an explicit threat when you maintain that both the president and his son should be publicly executed. What a coward, John. You worm.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Advertisement

General News Feed

Fact Checkers News Feed

Sponsored

Back
    Top Bottom