Everything George Santos (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

MT15

Reaction score
    I think we need a new thread just about this guy. It seems like every day brings new awfulness.

It should be noted that Santos has been very vague about the death of his mother, including contradicting himself about the year she died. He doesn’t seem to have specifically said she died on 9/11 though, but has indicated he blames 9/11 for her death in some unspecified way.

Whoever funded this guys campaign is what really needs to be looked at. How does a clown like this suddenly come up with enough cash to run?

What I can't stop thinking about, What is going on in the Empire State? The NY democratic party cost Democrats the house as a whole. The previous DCCC chair was running in that state, and lost. How did Democrats do zero oppo research on this guy? Did they do any meaningful oppo research on anyone who ran in the state? Is the NY state Democratic party completely dysfunctional post Cuomo?

If I ran any part of the national DNP apparatus, I would be trying to hire some of those Post reporters that were fired. It seems journalist are the only ones who can do meaningful oppo research.

If the Republicans actually seat him, they will be showing the world they are truly only about power. And that truth doesn’t matter at all to them as long as they can get and keep power. I read in one of the stories that the local R party knew he was crazy and would make jokes about it during the campaign. But they cared more about winning the election than they cared about having a good person in power.

If the Republicans actually seat him, they will be showing the world they are truly only about power. And that truth doesn’t matter at all to them as long as they can get and keep power. I read in one of the stories that the local R party knew he was crazy and would make jokes about it during the campaign. But they cared more about winning the election than they cared about having a good person in power.

They've already shown this....in spades.....

In a sworn statement in housing court in 2016, Congressman-elect George Santos claimed he was mugged on his way to pay hundreds of dollars in back rent to his Queens landlord during an eviction case. The New York City Police Department has no record of any such attack.

A report from New York outlet Gothamistrevealed that Mr Santos wrote that he was mugged on his way to deliver a rent cheque to Queens Housing Court on 15 January, 2016 in an effort to resolve his case.

The Republican wrote that he was “unable to provide a police report” and was told to return to police several days later to pick one up, according to an affidavit that was filled out under oath.

Mr Santos was set to pay $2,250 in back rent for his Queens apartment.

A spokesperson for NYPD told the outlet there was nothing on file related to Mr Santos’s claims……..

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Advertisement

General News Feed

Fact Checkers News Feed

Sponsored

Back
    Top Bottom