Election Night (+4) in America - Result: Biden Elected President (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

And less than 200 votes are in dispute according to the suit Trump's team filed.

Imagine what would happen if they found a single instance of voter fraud. That’s all the fuel they’ll need to rile up people in the future. I doubt they even need one instance to point at but it would help.

Imagine what would happen if they found a single instance of voter fraud. That’s all the fuel they’ll need to rile up people in the future. I doubt they even need one instance to point at but it would help.
    Here's a case of fraud from this election and the security measures in place stopped it in its tracks.

This is exactly what they’re looking for though. “Well if those 3 votes were wrong, what about the other 10,998?!!”

This is exactly what they’re looking for though. “Well if those 3 votes were wrong, what about the other 10,998?!!”

Trump needs just enough to essentially call a 'mistrial' on this election and wrangle a do-over. With no mail-ins allowed.

The intellectual dishonesty and talking heads turning themselves into pretzels defending Trump is exasperating. For example, this morning, I see an otherwise perfectly reasonable columnist for the WSJ say that while he personally doesn't believe these legal challenges will change the results, we should let this play out.

The thing is, that's not how it's traditionally been done. This is yet another norm that has been blown out the water by Trump. In previous elections, even closely contested ones, the loser will normally congratulate the President-elect shortly after election day. Just baffles me how many people can't see that the outcome has been obvious since Nov 4th and Trump should have conceded and he's basically challenging results however he can without a shred of evidence. Aggravating.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Advertisement

General News Feed

Fact Checkers News Feed

Sponsored

Back
    Top Bottom